Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to go all in the next 3 days, what coin would you choose? - page 4. (Read 1471 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100
If i wanted to take a risk with a potential huge return i would go with sumokoin
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
This is a no brainer, definitely Bitcoin.

Bitcoin just crossed $9000 mark and you can expect media from all over the world will cover this news in the upcoming week.

If 0.01% of readers decide to take a shot an invest into it, market cap would rise in terms of billions, and due to limited supply, so would your investment.

Let's wait until wednesday and see if I was right.  Wink

I second that. BTC is on the run. Media is reporting worldwide about bitcoin gained 1000%.

Most people will now step in, so BTC is very bullish.
Altcoins are more risky / volatile at the moment. Jump on the BTC train... wait till the bullrun is over (HODL, it will be a long time run) then buy back into altcoins that dipped and gain more profit.

But now, I for myself put all my portfolio into 100% BTC.
This is not a good recommendation. Going all in in BTC would cost you some money. Besides, Alts are bullish at the moment too. Diversification is the best strategy here.
Activity: 151

Bitcoin just crossed $9000 mark and you can expect media from all over the world will cover this news in the upcoming week.

If 0.01% of readers decide to take a shot an invest into it, market cap would rise in terms of billions, and due to limited supply, so would your investment.

Let's wait until wednesday and see if I was right.  Wink

I second that. BTC is on the run. Media is reporting worldwide about bitcoin gained 1000%.

Most people will now step in, so BTC is very bullish.
Altcoins are more risky / volatile at the moment. Jump on the BTC train... wait till the bullrun is over (HODL, it will be a long time run) then buy back into altcoins that dipped and gain more profit.

But now, I for myself put all my portfolio into 100% BTC.
Activity: 134
Of course i suggest to no one going all in, but let's see what will be the answers here.

Wink

Bitcoin.
It may be correction.

But I ll keep my eyes there.
Activity: 126

Let's wait until wednesday and see if I was right.  Wink
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Of course i suggest to no one going all in, but let's see what will be the answers here.

Wink
My choice should be some coins that already gotten a big red in top 100 coinmarketcap. I just expect about the profit after the bounce back of the altcoin price again. it seems to be the easiest way right now.
Activity: 178

Wink
Pages:
Jump to: