Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have $1000, How would you invest it? - page 11. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I will give it for charity to a school that needs funding as they want it more.
Activity: 49
I would invest it in one of new ICOs probably.
Activity: 28
All in on crypto, Books are available for free on the interwebz.
Buy now or cry later hehe
Activity: 33
Merit: 3
I would buy some book cause it is the cheapest way to learn something new and something really important
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
That entirely depends on if I have any bills to pay, or have any other expenses. If I don't, then I would put the entire amount in Bitcoin.
I agree I would do,even Ethereum would have bought it.
Activity: 41
Let's share ideas guys. If you have $1000, how would you spend /invest it?

Let's hear from you.

As for me, i will save $500 , Use $200 to trade cryptocurrency while i invest $300 in 3 coins of choice, $100 a piece.

How about you?
I would invest in a cryptocurrency that would collect the package and a few coins.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
Dump all of it into bitcoin and buy 3 or 4 different alt coins with it.  Or, see if there's a masternode or masternode share that you can invest in so you can start accumulating wealth with it.  Need more than a thousand to really have an impact but still, it's a start.
Activity: 56
if i have thats money i will lend it to other people and just take few interest from it
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
I buy NEO .its getting moon
Activity: 154
If I have 1000 dollars I will spend 500 dollars to buy the remaining bitcoin I will send the bank
Activity: 30
Hhh invested for me Smiley
Activity: 140
I would invest it in the biggest cryptocurrencies (50%) and the most promising ICO projects (50%)
Activity: 36
Invest the money in an orphanage so that it helps those who need it.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
If i have $1000 i want to buy Bitcoin in $500 and $500 again i want buy cow, because i love animals especially cow and goat
Activity: 53
Do nothing and deposit it in a bank and get the interest from it.
Activity: 60
Buy some land so that the money is safe and it only increases with time.
Activity: 2
I will buy a house, because I believe the price of the house will increase. if one day I need money then the house that I can resell at a higher price
Activity: 51
If i have $1000, i will invest!! $300 in engineering, $300 in coins, $200 in savings, use $100 to have fun then $100  to the less privilege.

how about ours?
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
Let's share ideas guys. If you have $1000, how would you spend /invest it?

Let's hear from you.

As for me, i will save $500 , Use $200 to trade cryptocurrency while i invest $300 in 3 coins of choice, $100 a piece.

How about you?

Mining hardware ASIC/Multifunction Rig & Altcoins mining (Asia, something good seller new hardware + PSU).
Save rest & invest?
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
1000$ is not that big. I will spend it for my family’s expenses. Buy things for my children for school. Pay bills, buy food and shop in grocery. Maybe the rest will be set aside for future groceries again.
Pages:
Jump to: