Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have $1000, How would you invest it? - page 8. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Let's share ideas guys. If you have $1000, how would you spend /invest it?

Let's hear from you.

As for me, i will save $500 , Use $200 to trade cryptocurrency while i invest $300 in 3 coins of choice, $100 a piece.

How about you?

if you dont need the money then in bitcoin  Wink
Activity: 29
I would invest it in lessons for my children. They're the real future
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I spent $ 500 buying ETH and the rest bought NEO.

Agree with you. I'd like to invest ETH and NEO. But price right now is a little high. I'll buy some when the price is down.
Activity: 18
If I have 1000$, I'll put in invest some ICO I feel good. I think it better than trade.
Activity: 28
I will learn make-up intensively and open a make-up studio.
Activity: 126
Let's share ideas guys. If you have $1000, how would you spend /invest it?

Let's hear from you.

As for me, i will save $500 , Use $200 to trade cryptocurrency while i invest $300 in 3 coins of choice, $100 a piece.

How about you?
I will invest in ETH, this is the most promising penny.
Activity: 109
If I had 1000 dollars, I would use all that money to learn how to make 1000 dollars. I did not lose $ 1,000, but I increased my value several times and I could make as many as $ 1000. So, in my opinion, investing in yourself is the most profitable investment. If you spend money shopping, eating pepper then it will run out quickly.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I would go for gold, platinum and silver but never ever go for btcs.
Activity: 36
Its a big gamble but i would by goal tokens did my research product is almost ready and value is now very low
Activity: 84
I invest bitcoin
Activity: 95
I will shop and travel. Of course, I do not spend all of this amount which I have. However, life is like that, enjoyment is my purpose, anyway we make money is also to enjoy that. I have the money and then I follow my purpose. If I have a lover, I will lead her to enjoy with her. In my opinion, life is nothing to regret.
Activity: 54
I would invest in ICOs and bitcoin. About $500 in each direction. For every cent you invest in bitcoin you'll get a 100 in a few years time so yeah, that's the way to go. Also $1000 isn't really a lot of money so don't expect to make millions out of it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I would invest in promising coins like Eos,Zillica and Oyster Pearl.I think they can give  a great profit like ×10 or even more!
Activity: 28
If I have $ 1000 it will invest it for me and my family. Asking BTC is also a good idea. Wink
Activity: 30
I wan to buy an cinematographic camera to shoot cool videos
Activity: 27
I would like to invest them in mutual funds
copper member
Activity: 189
BOUNTY | PR
I would do 50/50. Half trading cryptos, and half investing in new ICOs, something also more transparent and secure.
Activity: 11
I will invest it in food stalls that will be stationed near parks and recreational areas.
Activity: 16
I would invest it buying a bicycle for my everyday transportation.
Activity: 22
I would make new farm
Pages:
Jump to: