Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have $1000, How would you invest it? - page 5. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
If i have 1000$ i invested in trading bitcoin site because with trading you can make a high profit if you know when you can buy or when you can sell
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
50% on ether and other 50% on btc

I use BTC, but I don't really invest in it or ETH. I feel like the price is so high that any profits made would be very small unless you have a LOT of money to invest. I tend to invest in altcoins and then sell for BTC.
Activity: 81
50% on ether and other 50% on btc
copper member
Activity: 84
I would in vest in altcoins that have a purpose and a product. Possibly some decent masternode coins. If I was using the money to pay bills then definitely would pay my car off.
Activity: 32
1000$ is a good amount of money, most probably id buy a laptop and make live streaming while I play games
Activity: 86
In my farmacy , new produckt
Activity: 112
1000$ is not that big. I will spend it for my family’s expenses. Buy things for my children for school. Pay bills, buy food and shop in grocery. Maybe the rest will be set aside for future groceries again.

I agree that $1000 is not that big of a sum but you didn't answer how would you invest it in crypto. Buying food and things for your children isn't an investment related to crypto in any way.

Education if I needed it.

Otherwise bitcoin all day long.

Only if you need it?
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
ICOVO team
I want to invest in people who I'd like to expect rather than products or services
Activity: 59
Investing in sure bussiness to make it bigger
Activity: 56
Education if I needed it.

Otherwise bitcoin all day long.
Activity: 121
1000$ is not that big. I will spend it for my family’s expenses. Buy things for my children for school. Pay bills, buy food and shop in grocery. Maybe the rest will be set aside for future groceries again.
Activity: 112
Let's share ideas guys. If you have $1000, how would you spend /invest it?

Let's hear from you.

As for me, i will save $500 , Use $200 to trade cryptocurrency while i invest $300 in 3 coins of choice, $100 a piece.

How about you?

First of all I would buy ice cream for 100$.  Grin
After that I would buy BTC and ETH for 250$ each and the last 400$ I would spend on Decred, EOS, NEO and some other random cheap alt.
Activity: 26
Uu, i will buy a dream car haha
Activity: 54
1000$ is so small amount money to invest, Id rather chose to save it and earn even more

A small amount?
With few good trades you can easily double the money in few days. You can turn 1000$ into 10000$ in very short period of time if you invest in good coins. Don't even need to trade, just hodl.
Activity: 70
Invest all of it into defferent ICO`s which seems decent for me
Activity: 66
I will split it into several different altcoin investments
Activity: 98
I will invest it to the Promising altcoins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
You have to be realistic, with 1000 dollar you will not get very far unless you take bigger risks, therefor I would suggest to trade somewhere with leverage. If you trade cryptocurrencies or stocks etoro then you invest 5x the money and if you are in the green your profits will be 5x higher.

Example: If you had bought Tesla stocks on etoro a few days ago before the CEO voting, then you would have made 500 dollar with your initial investment of 1000 dollar. The stock went only up 10% but so your profit would have been 50 dollar but with leverage it becomes 500 dollar.

If you can make these returns with stocks than calculate the results if you do this with a crypto currency that goes up 30%.The only thing is you need to be very smart regarding timing and picking the right currencies as your initial investment vanishes if you get in the red.

Activity: 15
Into commercial transportation for sure and into crypto currencies too.
Activity: 126
If i have $1000, i will invest $500 in cryptocurrency, I will take the remaining $500 notes ($100 precisely) and then put my signature on it, then i will  market it and sell each $100 for $500 thereby i'm investing in both physical economy and on the blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: