Pages:
Author

Topic: if you have 2BTC and you are to use 1BTC buy Cryptocurrency. - page 2. (Read 976 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
If I can use 1 BTC to buy, I will choose Storj, Litecoin and 1 new token from ICO. Spectre is an example
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
IF I'm about to buy an altcoin or invest to another cryptocurrency, I'll invest to INS ecosystem which is my current campaign and even though I am not promoting it I will still spend my 1btc to this project because this is a promising ICO with great plans and Team. You may check their website and I know you will not regret it. But if I will buy a coin that is currently on the market, I will also buy Electroneum, they are having issues with their wallet but I know that in the next months it will rise.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250

Absolutely not. It's been around for a year and was the best performing ICO of 2016. I've been closely following its progress and I'm becoming more and more convinced that it will become the next Monero over the next 6-12 months.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
if you have 2BTC and you are to use 1BTC buy new Cryptocurrency. State top 3 currency you will buy.

I will buy 3 more coins:
ETH
LTC
POT
I will hold for a long time; do not worry.
50% for BTC and 50% for altcoin is smart investment.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
The first one would be ethereum as I'm seeing a new ERC token everyday in the market. I guess kick will have a better future do I'll definitely buy it, also they give dividends so it's like investment. I would also buy coins which have a good community support like bitsend and ZenCash. So diversification would be my preferable choice.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
waves is a good choice, you won't just be keeping waves but also receive some token airdrop while keeping them on your wallet. but since you wanna also have ETH, then my suggestion is to buy TAAS for you will also have dividends to receive quarterly which is ETH.

If you done a choice as a waves when they done the token sale means you done the perfect work but going to waves cannot still say that as a wrong move without knowing the upcoming price value in near or long term.
You can invest on ethereum or bitcoin. These coins will only work big wihth your investment you are doing with it.
If you want invest on ICO please check their white paper and project relevancy before you goes to invest on it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 13
Today? Decred (DCR) for sure. With Lightning Network implementation following weeks price probably will up considerable. It's so underpriced in this moment.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
waves is a good choice, you won't just be keeping waves but also receive some token airdrop while keeping them on your wallet. but since you wanna also have ETH, then my suggestion is to buy TAAS for you will also have dividends to receive quarterly which is ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I would choose Ethereum, Waves and trade tokens . Ethereum and Waves can't lose their value and both expected to rise highly in short amount of time. Also there is so many promising ICOs which have good team and clear white papers. So investing in such projects could be really profitable in the long run.
I would also holding the remaining 1 Bitcoin for long time, because the price will increase again surely.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
if you have 2BTC and you are to use 1BTC buy new Cryptocurrency. State top 3 currency you will buy.

If you still have no Monero get yourself bunch of Monero. They will not stay so cheap for long. Basic infrastructure is getting build and emission is drastically decreasing. Picture of demand and supply will be totally different a year from now.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
NEO, ARK and OMG
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
why do people line up for "tokens"... https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/26000-blockchain-projects-developed-last-year-8-remain-active/

SpectreCoin is a proven 1 year old project that has a huge upside!

RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
For huge X look for
low market cap coins that can do 2x overnight

SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - almost a year project with unique anonymous tech based on TOR

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7

Client v1.4 is coming anyday now

AND ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST

Activity: 71
i will choose waves,,
a good platform with multi features inside, decentralised exchange and many more will come
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

The first, i will try to invest in the spectre ico which already considered as very promising project with a lot of people are interested to invest in there, and the remaining amount that i will try to invest in those promising project with useful product just like eidoo and another payment project like centra.
But i must give a note about those are the long term investmand and before try to invest your money and you must waiting for the best time to buy the more coin.
Just put your order in the dip.

The best answer.
BTC+(WAVES,ARK,...)+few ICO.
Activity: 84
I would choose a solid project with a token useful to the platform that they have and I would choose wisely. My fav platform right now is Crowdholding. It is a co-creation platform in which you can comment on your favourite projects and get rewarded. https://www.crowdholding.com/
Try it out Smiley
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Coss fans here

I would tell you Coss is always my choice until the end of 2018 Tongue

Making a competitor comparison, Coss has so much more to improve.

If you are looking for a safe choice, 2018 would be a good thing for Ethereum.
2017 Bitcoin were getting mass adoption and awareness, 2018 would be how Eth network shine Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
first is monero, this is my favorite coin because of anonimity.. second will be ethereum. I dont know, I just believe in the potential of this coin. third will be litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: