Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have a lot of bitcoin, should you spend it or save it? - page 38. (Read 33361 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Ideally, most of it is a HOLD / HODL

But why not spend a little and and experience the Technology.

Be a part of the Revolution Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
If i have a lot of bitcoin i will use the half of my bitcoin the half is for my personal needs and also the needs of my family and to the every day needs. The half of my bitcoin is for savings because they have time that we need this and also for the preparation of my future not only in my future but also in the future of family. Saving in bitcoin they some possibility that it is to become double when the value of btc is to become higher so we become smart and waist in using our bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
always i keep btc if don't need emergency balance.  bitcoin price regularly increase up and up. so always you can keep your bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
If the amount is 2.1 bitcoin, then it's worth to save it because the price increases within a year maybe equivalent to some months of salary (depends on where you live). But if it's only a few cents, better forget it because it is not even enough to pay thr transaction fee.
Activity: 426
The longer we keep the bitcoins, the more profits we get after a certain period of time. I think that you should try to keep as long as possible regardless of the number of coins.
Activity: 154
Holding btc is a good decision,but it's still better to do some transactions like investing or trading maybe since btc too expensive,we can use alts for this to earn more. Sometimes when btc pump along with are some popular alts increases.
it's better to hold Bitcoin than to use it for other investments because by just holding Bitcoin the price will go up and there's no risk.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
To me, if i have a lot of bitcoin, some i will spend it for needs to my life or what most i need but in the sense not to wasting it, and some i will save for my future needs in the future. On the other hand, i will also giving a charity on peoples who can't afford on their life from the results of the bitcoin i earn.
Yes, I support such an idea. You shouldn’t just be saving only, because most of us that got into Bitcoin did so with the intention of making money to take care of our needs, in fact not just some, but all of us. So my opinion is, if you’re saving, you can also spend some.
You need to know how can you handle and spend wisely your money and being a blessing to other people who can't afford their primary needs is much much more a appreciated by other people. I am also aiming that if i have more money i want to help others who's in most need.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
To me, if i have a lot of bitcoin, some i will spend it for needs to my life or what most i need but in the sense not to wasting it, and some i will save for my future needs in the future. On the other hand, i will also giving a charity on peoples who can't afford on their life from the results of the bitcoin i earn.
Yes, I support such an idea. You shouldn’t just be saving only, because most of us that got into Bitcoin did so with the intention of making money to take care of our needs, in fact not just some, but all of us. So my opinion is, if you’re saving, you can also spend some.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
If I would have many bitcoin I will open up a business so I can keep my earnings growing and also I will still invest in bitcoin because for sure it will pump in the coming years.
Activity: 520
if i have much bitcoin
iam sell 25% my balance to fiat money, because if i have much bitcoin over 10k bitcoin, can dump price, and bitcoin can down price in low rate
if all my bitcoin balance sell
That's fine atleast you already assured aime of yoyr savings. I got some converted to fiat too just this morning. Seeing how btc pump. Maybe will bring it bacl if ever dumps happen if not will spend it to enjoy the fruits of wprk btc given to me.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
if i have much bitcoin
iam sell 25% my balance to fiat money, because if i have much bitcoin over 10k bitcoin, can dump price, and bitcoin can down price in low rate
if all my bitcoin balance sell
Activity: 503
i think better save it because bitcoin prices will continue to increase as more people know about bitcoin and will try to use or invest in bitcoin at this time.
Yes that is a genius thinking to hold for more time because now even a kid can know that the price of bitcoin will increase more as it is continuously increasing with each passing day. In that situation if anyone will sell then he will lose his future profit and then at that time he will regret that why not he hold.
Holding btc is a good decision,but it's still better to do some transactions like investing or trading maybe since btc too expensive,we can use alts for this to earn more. Sometimes when btc pump along with are some popular alts increases.
Activity: 157
i think better save it because bitcoin prices will continue to increase as more people know about bitcoin and will try to use or invest in bitcoin at this time.
Yes that is a genius thinking to hold for more time because now even a kid can know that the price of bitcoin will increase more as it is continuously increasing with each passing day. In that situation if anyone will sell then he will lose his future profit and then at that time he will regret that why not he hold.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
If I have a lots of bitcoins, the 50 percent of it I will spend it. I will buy all the things that I want and the another 50 percent, I will save it for my future purposes. I know that the price will still rise up so it is better to save bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
if I have a lot of bitcoin, I would not be confused to choose between spend it or save it, bitcoin it would be very useful if you use both, you can spend bitcoin on the stuff you are needing and try to spend only for useful and the rest you can save for a long time so that we can get a lot of profit in the future.
Activity: 264

Yeah i agree, but since i have a lot of bitcoin i can afford to spend some of my earnings but still i will save more for the future. And i know bitcoin will become more powerful in the future so i have to be prepared for that.
yes it is up to you. and I think people earn money for making and facilitating their life, their life. therefore you have a good choice to spend bitcoin for yourself. but I think as there are more chances that the price of bitcoin will increase therefore I think in such situation it will be more good if we save our bitcoin instead to spending it.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
2.1 Bitcoins is not a lot of Bitcoins, There are peoples who have saved 100s of Bitcoins.
Well I don't think that 2.1 Bitcoins will ever be sold in cents. Right now, If I had 2.1 Bitcoins I immediately cash it out because I think that is the highest price for Bitcoin to reach. The dump is coming, I hope that it don't and Bitcoin keep its position.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176

Yeah i agree, but since i have a lot of bitcoin i can afford to spend some of my earnings but still i will save more for the future. And i know bitcoin will become more powerful in the future so i have to be prepared for that.
The fact is that you do not need to forget about how I am different today. Paying bills requires special attention and a lot of money. I think that many users earn Bitcoin and spend it even more than half today. Of course, judging by the forecasts that are expected in the future, Bitcoin still needs to save at least a small part of it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268

Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
One of the best form of investment is to save bitcoin for the future  rather than spending it, there is a wide and growing speculation that the price of bitcoin is skyrocketing in fews years to come and an already saved bitcoin must has been tripled or even quadrupled which result to a highly yielded investment.
Pages:
Jump to: