Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have a lot of bitcoin, should you spend it or save it? - page 41. (Read 33361 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
Well it will still depend to you. But in my opinion, it is better to spend it or invest it to a thing that will be profitable. Seek for things that will give you profit as an investor. Make a research to somewhat lessen the risk involved on investing. Indeed its value increases just by only holding it in a period of time  but in investmemt , it would be much faster for profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
If I have lot of bitcoin in my wallet then I won't hesitate in spending some of them when I am in need of money and most of them I will  save for the future and use of them in trade and investment to grow my bitcoins in long term so even if I spend them sometimes I always have an chance to recover them back by investing them in trading.

True. What a business person in here. I hope I can also have enough amount of bitcoin in my wallet which I can also use in trading, investment and will be also be dedicated for my future. But of course I will spend it in times of needs. If I will be in short budget today, the money I will be saving for my future is non sense. Like of what you have said “have an chance to recover them back ” so I can also get back the money I will spending. Anyway I will only spend it in useful and important things and just for fun and waste of money.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
 if i have a lot of bitcoin .. well i spend it in all i want .. im a super duper millionaire .. all my needs is posible .. i buy cars houses and make my own business .. business that supply all ny needs in the future .. i hired all the professionals to work from me ..with bitcoin that i have power is mine .. because in this world .. the true power is in money .. thankd you
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
What would I do with my bitcoin?  Can I eat it to survive?  Can I wear it ?  Can I make it as my shelter?  Of course I will spend it to cover my needs.  Remember I have lots of bitcoin so I have the luxury of selling some to support my living.  Though I am not that idiot to spend all my bitcoin, I will definitely save percentage of it for possible increase in value.
Activity: 266
I've seen that most people in here suggest saving it. I would too, have you seen the market value graph lately? It hasn't done anything else than skyrocketing. It could always go down again, but I doubt it'll happen soon. Bitcoin is stronger than ever and will continue to be. However, as greedy as I am, I simply don't have the patience to wait lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
If you have a lot of bitcoins, then you can do both. But if you already have enough money for everyday needs, then it's better to save or invest Bitcoin.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
Holding 2.1 bitcoins is a good decision actually I'm holding almost exact amount though I spent more of my bitcoins for buying things that I need.

I have this amount for just holding it and I don't have any plans on using them for awhile, right now the thing is that I wanted to add some more amount with my total holdings.

But it's hard to do it so.
keep holding bro. I do not think that it is a good idea to spend bitcoin right now. Bitcoin needs to be hold and in the future, it will give you a good profit. AS you can see. The price of bitcoin always goes up. That is why people are holding bitcoin

Yeah I will keep on holding bro, for you spending right now isn't a good idea but for me it's a good time to take some profits.

And don't you worry as I need to have some money for today in table to do some renovations for my home.

I'm into keeping of my bitcoins for better but I just want to pinch a little bit of it though I spent a lot from my cold storage already.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!

Both. I will set aside some bitcoins to save or invest so that it will grow and get some bitcoins for you to spend, to buy the things you need or want.
Activity: 445
I would prefer saving and holding it than to investing into something. Investing involves risk and I just want to assure that I will have an assured profit even if it will take time holding my Bitcoin just to increase its value as well as the profit as time passes by. I think it would be safer, and I guarantee it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
Just hold btc.I have been transferring all my saved income into bitcoin.Currently i have a good amount btc and only spend small amount  for pay something.most of them I will investment to get better return.
I think your right bitcoin is a long term investment so we need to hold it.
Because I also believe that this crypto currency will be needed us in the future.
Therefore I feel that digital era was coming soon, so we need to prepared for that time.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Just hold btc.I have been transferring all my saved income into bitcoin.Currently i have a good amount btc and only spend small amount  for pay something.most of them I will investment to get better return.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
I think it depends on the situation but for me i will just save it and wait for it to reach it's potential. Because the price of bitcoin is always changing and for me bitcoin is good investment. The only reason i will spend some of it is when an emergency occured that i need money to pay for something.

Yeah, it is much better to hold into it or use it for trading and investing purposes to grow it more than spends on gadgets or wants that can lose their value in just a year. Spend unless really needed.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
If i have a lot of Bitcoins I would save it rather than spending it, because i believe the price will increase in the future and by holding the coins i can making good profit.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
I think it depends on the situation but for me i will just save it and wait for it to reach it's potential. Because the price of bitcoin is always changing and for me bitcoin is good investment. The only reason i will spend some of it is when an emergency occured that i need money to pay for something.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
If you will just hold it for period of time, it is assured that its value will increase. 2.1 BTC is a huge amount. You'll get profit if you will save it but it will take a long period of time.You should invest it to make it grow faster than in saving. It will be a bit risky but surely the profit is bigger and will depend to you. Make a research to assure that your investment will be profitable.
I think back again to each individual user. Do not force invest if you are not too brave to take risks on investing. It's better to hold or keep save your bitcoin with less risk, rather than forcing the investment but when the big risk happens you panic and fear. So choose according to your ability dude
Activity: 345
Preferrably invest it. It is true that if you'll just save it , its value as well as your profit will increase over time. But in investment, although there's a risk, it will be faster for profit. You may also lessen the risk by making a research about the things to invest to also assure that the profit will be big and the risk of losing koney will be avoided.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
You can't be hungry while you have some bitcoins to covert.
So, is both ways. Is better to save for rainy day if you have what to sustain you otherwise, you can't save when you need to be helped. Hence, investing your bitcoin is cool.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
Well it depends on you because, if you have less financial obligations it will be better to save your bitcoin because its value keeps on increasing day after day and at the end of the day you will make profit from your saving. But if there are financial obligations for you to take care off please do , because money is meant to  solve financial problems.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
If you will just hold it for period of time, it is assured that its value will increase. 2.1 BTC is a huge amount. You'll get profit if you will save it but it will take a long period of time.You should invest it to make it grow faster than in saving. It will be a bit risky but surely the profit is bigger and will depend to you. Make a research to assure that your investment will be profitable.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Have a bit of bitcoin, i will always to use for things give benefit and never thinking to spend it. Because no matter what we have, we should appreciate it. Although sometimes, desire to visit gambling sites exist. I try not to get caught in a big losing.
Pages:
Jump to: