Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have a lot of bitcoin, should you spend it or save it? - page 50. (Read 33361 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
if I have a lot of bitcoin, I should save and invest different project to make more then more bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
For those holding a lot of btc, I would recommend investing a portion of it to diversify and hedge against worst case scenarios.

It wouldn't necessarily have to be a big investment. It could be possible to start a small side business with as little as $100.

If the worst btc doomsday scenario happens, some portion of the btc bankroll surviving in the form of a spin off, could be nice.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I guess i'd save 2/3. And use the remaining for things that could be useful in my life, not spending it in cars or similar stuff.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
Holding your bitcoin may be a wise idea but if you already feel contented about what you already have then go spend it if the case is you'll be earning more after spending too much. On the other side there would also be some advantages bit it's a bit risky. The price of bitcoin either goes higher or lower. The choice is yours if you would like to spend it away or wait till bitcoin reach its highest. The stake is high so are the price but still you should be smart and wise on the things you're doing specially here in bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Better hold bitcoin, because its price will constantly grow. You can spend it only on large and really necessary purchases such as a house or a car. To lose precious coins for entertainment is stupid.
You can't say that the price of bitcoin is constantly rising, because if you are reading some statistical report about the status of bitcoin, you can see that the price is up in down. It varies from time to time.
Perhaps what he meant was better to hold on because in the future the price would be higher than it is today but you can not hold all your bitcoins because you must have a daily need to pay. So I split my bitcoin into 2 purses. 1 for the future and 1 wallet again for daily spending purposes
Activity: 630
Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
Saving bitcoin now will make you a millionaires in years to come.  from 13cent to 50cent is a good explanation that bitcoin increase in values fast than any assets now be it commodities, stocks and securities. The best thing to do now is buy and save your coins.
Maybe you become a millionaire but how many years or decades you save your bitcoin before it happen? I suggest that if you make a savings just make an investment too. Because if you spend your bitcoin into nonsense, I think your income is equal to your investment always.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
If i have a lot of bitcoin i will divide it into to some will convert for me to make business and the other half i will use it to trade my btc with altcoins and save some for future purposes, i would choose to spend some and save the other half so i do both.
I think being a businessman, a one should not be focused on one business. If I have a lot of bitcoin, so that time, I will see the environment of the market and 30% of my all bitcoin will withdraw and change into flat money for the purpose of staring other practical business but with the remaining 70% bitcoin I will have to invest in the field of trading of bitcoin. I love trading and I think trading in bitcoin is so beneficial to save more time of your life and earn a lot for your future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Saving bitcoin now will make you a millionaires in years to come.  from 13cent to 50cent is a good explanation that bitcoin increase in values fast than any assets now be it commodities, stocks and securities. The best thing to do now is buy and save your coins.
Activity: 952
Thats the main advantage of bitcoin for which every one is rushing to buy bitcoins.Bitcoin price is growing tremendously and its price has almost tripled in its price within past six months.Bitcoin is nowadays termed as digital gold and even some of gold investors have started to invest in bitcoins instead of gold.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
It's up to you, since you are seeing benefits of saving it. The question is, where you gonna spend it? and what's your purpose? will you spend it to make it bigger? or investing in particular. You have a choice if whether you'll try to invest it or not. It'll be a bit risky but it is totally worth it if you'll succeed. The risk by the way still depends on you. So in order to make it successful, you need to to make sure that you'll assure the profit from it for something in return.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
I do not care about the hard fork issue, I'm sure this will not happen, so I keep keep bitcoin even though the price of these few days keeps going down.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
If i have a lot of bitcoin i will use it to make business and convert it into fiat. Half of it will use to make business the other half is to stay here and do some trading so i can earn more and save some for me to secure my future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Thats the beauty of bitcoin and for that reason only,most of people are rushing to buy bitcoins and to save it.Bitcoin has almost tripled in its price within the last six months and its price is expected to rise above $3000 after august 1 when segwit is to be activated.Bitcoin has attracted most of the investors world wide towards it and even gold has not given its investors as much returns as bitcoin has given.

Yeah bitcoin has a wide ranging popularity today since there were more speculations, but most investors became more brave and courageous to face those challenges thaf feared them. As of now people were now lining up and observing the actual scenarion of what will happen after the segwit. For me I don't care no matter what and all I believed is the actual results in the future of bitcoin to lives which may affect in a long run of my holdings,  it really needs time in order to make your profit grow using any other alt currencies.
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
saving is my answer. And moreover, if I can choose, I will choose to invest my bitcoin other places such as altcoin or real estate, too. Spending always cause you many problems and it does not improve your life at all. Try to think like a millionaire and you will become a millionaire
Activity: 378
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thats the beauty of bitcoin and for that reason only,most of people are rushing to buy bitcoins and to save it.Bitcoin has almost tripled in its price within the last six months and its price is expected to rise above $3000 after august 1 when segwit is to be activated.Bitcoin has attracted most of the investors world wide towards it and even gold has not given its investors as much returns as bitcoin has given.
in short the verry best thing to do is to save it and wait for the price to rise 4 times higher from actual price.i think that was the best thing to do.in order to have a lot of profit.

I save most of what I have because I think it will be worth a lot more the longer I wait. Spending bitcoins is a good way to promote bitcoins so it does help the investment as well.

I think the trend right now for most people is to save as much as they can now while bitcoin is still not mainstream and relatively unknown to most people.
Activity: 951
in short the verry best thing to do is to save it and wait for the price to rise 4 times higher from actual price.i think that was the best thing to do.in order to have a lot of profit.
Activity: 490
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If I had lot of bitcoin, Then I wold probably invest it. Saving is quite a plan, but for me I would rather let it grow than let it sleep. Though, to answer your question in regards the sudden increase of your money. Well I guess that's because of the fluctuation of rates in the market. If you'd see that your current btc's rates is higher then probably the amount of your btc in exchange to your currency will probably also be high and vise versa.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Better hold bitcoin, because its price will constantly grow. You can spend it only on large and really necessary purchases such as a house or a car. To lose precious coins for entertainment is stupid.
You can't say that the price of bitcoin is constantly rising, because if you are reading some statistical report about the status of bitcoin, you can see that the price is up in down. It varies from time to time.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
What's good about saving bitcoin is that if profits even if you do not do such effort. So I'd rather choose to save it then use the interest I earned from bitcoin in spending for the things I want to buy. The price of bitcoin is unpredictable so you must be on watch in its value.
That's the risk in bitcoin for it is decentralized, the value were differ from time to time, so we still need to have cash if ever the emergency happens and bitcoin value were pretty low. Bitcoin is good for plan savings like when pump happen by that amount then will uaed it to buy on what we wanted it's not ideal for emergency needs.
Pages:
Jump to: