Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have a lot of bitcoin, should you spend it or save it? - page 49. (Read 33361 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 260
Probably i will spend it, not on the things that i want, but i will spend it wisely maybe im gonna invest on altcoin and do trading, by this way i can double or triple my btc in a short period of time.
Trading is always a good way to multiply your coins and you can make a ton of money with it,i do convert some of my coins to cash once in a while as i an trading for a very long time and i have the leverage to convert some to cash for my external expenses,sure it is a fun thing because i am not here to be a millionaire,i just want to enjoy life.
Are you sure ? because i knew that if you do trading you want your money grow and its not for fun tradring its fun making money and if ypu hold some good amount of bitcoins years will come and you will be a millionaire in bitcoins if you do not use or convert all it in fiat .By trading you can already be a millionaire if you make more money on it by buying and selling whatever it is it is needed for you to save some amount and spend only what you can afford .
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Probably i will spend it, not on the things that i want, but i will spend it wisely maybe im gonna invest on altcoin and do trading, by this way i can double or triple my btc in a short period of time.
Trading is always a good way to multiply your coins and you can make a ton of money with it,i do convert some of my coins to cash once in a while as i an trading for a very long time and i have the leverage to convert some to cash for my external expenses,sure it is a fun thing because i am not here to be a millionaire,i just want to enjoy life.
This is nice decision spending on the things that makes you earn later on. I rather spend and save to invest bitcoin even the price may dump and pump I still can earn profit. Yes thats true trading is good to earn money as this most investors did.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
If I would have such a great count of bitcoin in my wallet, I would be gladly save it for future purposes because we cannot say when or where we will be needing such great count. In the other hand, if I will spend it, I will just spend some for important matters or spend it through investments that can somewhat add up into my current earning of bitcoin.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
If you have a lot of bitcoin there's nothing wrong if you want to spend but you should also think about your savings . For me, since the value of bitcoin is changing very often that it could potentially jump up on a particullar time I will be more focused on saving it as well as making it an investment and avoid spending too much . Nowadays, we should always think about our investments and learn how to manage our expenses .
If I have that great number in my bitcoin maybe I would love to really spend it all but in our time it's better to always remember to save maybe a half of what you got for future purposes. And to minimize the spendings and must be able to invest in such investments. The value of bitcoin is unpredictable that is why it is very much bright to save and invest.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
For me I like to spend it by helping my family and other people who are in need because  if you have that amount of money if you will work equally hard it is not impossible that you can have the same or much more money in the future. Helping others makes them happy and make me more happier.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
You know, the wise say not to invest more than you afford to lose. It’s true, but if I had an enormous amount of money in Bitcoins, I would keep it in Bitcoins. Because I believe that the price will only increase over years.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Better hold bitcoin, because its price will constantly grow. You can spend it only on large and really necessary purchases such as a house or a car. To lose precious coins for entertainment is stupid.
You can't say that the price of bitcoin is constantly rising, because if you are reading some statistical report about the status of bitcoin, you can see that the price is up in down. It varies from time to time.
It is really better to hold bitcoin in for real, also its true we can get a big profit if we hold it in a long term basis. And even the price value was upside down it will surely go rising up again soon especially if majority of the bitcoin enthusiast believed that bitcoin will become 10,000$.
The price of Bitcoin in current up or down depends mentality of trader. So, if future have many people know Bitcoin and interesting want buy it, why the value Bitcoin can't increasing in that time? When supply Bitcoin decreasing in long time but demand buy increasing every day => The value of Bitcoin increasing.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I think much better if save the half of it and spend the half because as the time goes by, the value of money is changing. Their is a possibility that it will increase or decrease which is the same in BTC or making it an investment to grow the half of BTC you have. At least in case of emergency you have a savings.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

There is no problem if you want to spend it or save it, the decision is yours. Two things  can happen, If you save it for a long time, maybe the time comes that its price rises so high or maybe it will gone soon. I probably want to happen the first choice. But to be safe devide it into two, in cryptocurrency and to real cash.

I would do the same thing, to convert my bitcoin into cash and some to keep in my wallet.  We do not know what will happen as time goes by with bitcoins.  It can continue to goes up or it will be gone.  I also want to enjoy the hard work I put into earning bitcoins that is why I will spend some of it.  Just to feel inspired to go on and earn more bitcoins.  I will give some to my family for them to believe that bitcoin is a real thing. Because they do not believe on it right now even if they see me earning through it.

Yes its practical to convert some bitcoin into cash because we are not sure for bitcoins future. And also its okay to spend some bitcoin sometimes since we work hard to earn it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Save some and invest some. Investment diversification is good.

So the risk is redistributed.

Yeah thumbs up to this strategy. I have talking about same strategy on other relevant threads too. Earning profits is always matter of minimising the risk involved. Say I'm investing 2 BTC then I would actually save 1.5 and only risk 0.5 because it's more less risk than putting half of it. The risk taker and big boy etc works only in the Hollywood movies and not in real life. So only put that money which you can risk (always consider you gonna loose it) and then start your investments. Also, keeling the bitcoin on wallet is far profitable than you think as it will rise with ten to twenty times of your current value probably after few years. So try it and earn decent profits with safer zone. :-)
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
Better hold bitcoin, because its price will constantly grow. You can spend it only on large and really necessary purchases such as a house or a car. To lose precious coins for entertainment is stupid.
You can't say that the price of bitcoin is constantly rising, because if you are reading some statistical report about the status of bitcoin, you can see that the price is up in down. It varies from time to time.
It is really better to hold bitcoin in for real, also its true we can get a big profit if we hold it in a long term basis. And even the price value was upside down it will surely go rising up again soon especially if majority of the bitcoin enthusiast believed that bitcoin will become 10,000$.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
The more you have bitcoins, the more money you will earn on the price increase. It is certainly a risk, but without risk you can't earn on the investment. Because bitcoin now many people use as investments. If you do not want to risk the entire sum, you can always half of their savings stored in a Fiat.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265

Spend, Save, hold forever. Different strokes for different folks. spend when you need to, and hold the rest. The price will keep appreciating, at least for now and for the foreseeable future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502

There is no problem if you want to spend it or save it, the decision is yours. Two things  can happen, If you save it for a long time, maybe the time comes that its price rises so high or maybe it will gone soon. I probably want to happen the first choice. But to be safe devide it into two, in cryptocurrency and to real cash.

I would do the same thing, to convert my bitcoin into cash and some to keep in my wallet.  We do not know what will happen as time goes by with bitcoins.  It can continue to goes up or it will be gone.  I also want to enjoy the hard work I put into earning bitcoins that is why I will spend some of it.  Just to feel inspired to go on and earn more bitcoins.  I will give some to my family for them to believe that bitcoin is a real thing. Because they do not believe on it right now even if they see me earning through it.
I will also do that but I guess the better way for me is doing it half and half. Half of my bitcoin is good for spending and the other half would be for my savings. I really like saving bitcoin because I can see how it grows though there are declining points. I still have to be ready with that because I know it will happen however, if lucky enough, I can get higher profit provided that if it increases, then I will sI will also do that but I guess the better way for me is doing it half and half. Half of my bitcoin is good for spending and the other half would be for my savings. I really like saving bitcoin because I can see how it grows though there are declining points. I still have to be ready with that because I know it will happen however, if lucky enough, I can get higher profit provided that if it increases, then I will surely get what I want of its value. Spending is good if I want something but saving is the best for future goals.urely get I want of its value. Spending is good if I want something but saving is the best for future goals.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Save some and invest some. Investment diversification is good.

So the risk is redistributed.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

There is no problem if you want to spend it or save it, the decision is yours. Two things  can happen, If you save it for a long time, maybe the time comes that its price rises so high or maybe it will gone soon. I probably want to happen the first choice. But to be safe devide it into two, in cryptocurrency and to real cash.

I would do the same thing, to convert my bitcoin into cash and some to keep in my wallet.  We do not know what will happen as time goes by with bitcoins.  It can continue to goes up or it will be gone.  I also want to enjoy the hard work I put into earning bitcoins that is why I will spend some of it.  Just to feel inspired to go on and earn more bitcoins.  I will give some to my family for them to believe that bitcoin is a real thing. Because they do not believe on it right now even if they see me earning through it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

There is no problem if you want to spend it or save it, the decision is yours. Two things  can happen, If you save it for a long time, maybe the time comes that its price rises so high or maybe it will gone soon. I probably want to happen the first choice. But to be safe devide it into two, in cryptocurrency and to real cash.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
If you really want to see the difference if you made profit from holding and saving your bitcoins try to hold them for a couple of years and see after if it had made profits. If I had a couple of bitcoins though I would invest half of it in trading and the rest I'll store them in my hardwallet.
Pages:
Jump to: