Pages:
Author

Topic: If you must follow or use the services of trading signals providers - page 2. (Read 608 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 172
If you must follow or use the services of trading signals which is not bad in itself you should do so smartly. By smartly, I mean that at the beginning it is all about following and understanding the thinking process behind those signals and learning everyday. If you insist on using them, do not do so blindly, validate each signal provider by putting in the work. Record their past four to six months' trades on a spreadsheet and check them on historical charts. After you have done this, you may now proceed to choosing the ones consistently in profit despite their losing trades. The advantage is that they will help you reduce your time spent in analysis. This is one of the best ways to make  use of or follow trading signals channels or services. What is your opinion?

If someone is interested in trading, they should take the necessary steps to become a professional trader rather than relying on signals, as trading with other people's signals is not entirely certified. The majority are avoiding this, which is why they are looking for signals, so if you want to pursue trading, you must put in the necessary learning time as well as additional dedication, commitment, and patience. And occasionally people pay to get the signals, so taking a shortcut can simply lead to disaster. sometimes.

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
If you must follow or use the services of trading signals which is not bad in itself you should do so smartly. By smartly, I mean that at the beginning it is all about following and understanding the thinking process behind those signals and learning everyday. If you insist on using them, do not do so blindly, validate each signal provider by putting in the work. Record their past four to six months' trades on a spreadsheet and check them on historical charts. After you have done this, you may now proceed to choosing the ones consistently in profit despite their losing trades. The advantage is that they will help you reduce your time spent in analysis. This is one of the best ways to make  use of or follow trading signals channels or services. What is your opinion?
I feel it's not that easy to follow any crypto signal provider, they are very clever while showcasing their results. So let's say if you get a signal which says buy at 100, Stop loss at 80 and sell 120. Now you being a follower will sell only at 120. Now if price comes to 115 and goes back to 101, the trading group very cleverly says it's 15% profit but for you it's nothing because your order didn't go through. Also a lot of them amplify results. Let's say if they only say to invest 5% of capital in a certain coin but then you get a profit of 30% then another coin same 5% you get profit of 30% and another coin 10% but you get a loss of 30%. Now they'll say it's a profit of 30% but for you it's a break even you used doubled capital in third trade.
That is why I don't see these signals are helping people to learn and earn a profit for the users to just only in the end. In fact, if we really have to think deeply, about why these people shared their market signals if that really works, they are supposed to keep it and make it rich from that. But it was not, so they pretended it worked in order to get users and milked them by asking for some money in exchange for their useless signals. We never get any benefits from following them aside from falling into the wrong teaching/ideas.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
I am totally against following any other signals blindly. Signal providers will give you 5 signals at least daily, only few will hit the target so why not give some time to learn all basics and start trading with own strategy. If anybody think that analysis will waste it time then I will recommend just leave trading and start other business because without knowledge trading will give only loss. We spent lot of our life years in school to get small job so that our life become settle but we are not ready to spend two-three months to seek trading where we will invest our life earning income. I

have researched many crypto signal providers signals and their signals not hit 70% and most if the time Market react totally opposite so I will recommend to learn analysing and then start with small money to test and then start own trading without depending on anyone.
Never ever make yourself that getting blinded with these groups or set of people or whatsoever called signal provider on which we do know that they wont really be that giving out assurance or no one would be able to know

on how the market would really be ending up.Better to start and make your own and never ever consider yourself blindly follow these guys.Aside from no assured results, you could or wont really be able to learn yourself
on doing trades just because you are simply following, unlike when you are really that making your trades on your own on which you are really that learning and at the same time you wont really be that blaming
yourself on the time that those people you do follow do fucked up your trading capital or investment basing up on how they do trade.

So never ever consider yourself on following specially if you are a newbie, nothing beats out if you are really that able to trade on your own and acquire knowledge along the way.This would really be molding you up
for the better as you would go further or proceeding on. Dont rely on others but its not bad to snip out some trading ideas with these people though as long it would really be that
relevant or something that you could apply it on your own.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I am totally against following any other signals blindly. Signal providers will give you 5 signals at least daily, only few will hit the target so why not give some time to learn all basics and start trading with own strategy. If anybody think that analysis will waste it time then I will recommend just leave trading and start other business because without knowledge trading will give only loss. We spent lot of our life years in school to get small job so that our life become settle but we are not ready to spend two-three months to seek trading where we will invest our life earning income. I

have researched many crypto signal providers signals and their signals not hit 70% and most if the time Market react totally opposite so I will recommend to learn analysing and then start with small money to test and then start own trading without depending on anyone.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
I feel it's not that easy to follow any crypto signal provider, they are very clever while showcasing their results. So let's say if you get a signal which says buy at 100, Stop loss at 80 and sell 120. Now you being a follower will sell only at 120. Now if price comes to 115 and goes back to 101, the trading group very cleverly says it's 15% profit but for you it's nothing because your order didn't go through. Also a lot of them amplify results. Let's say if they only say to invest 5% of capital in a certain coin but then you get a profit of 30% then another coin same 5% you get profit of 30% and another coin 10% but you get a loss of 30%. Now they'll say it's a profit of 30% but for you it's a break even you used doubled capital in third trade.
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
No matter if it's free or paid, I would never consider using those signals again. Lesson learned in my end. When a Polish colleague of mine introduced his free signals to me, he insisted that I should give him a try despite that I am not a fan of trading signals.

Yes that's right, I also think it's not entirely useful for us, especially beginners, okay I understand it can help make it easier for you to make a profit without having to bother analyzing the market, but you also have to think about how you are developing. Honestly if you continue to rely on signals from some trading groups it will only slow down the development of your own knowledge, it is very precise and they should know this, do not let you get stuck in the comfort zone by always getting instant signals there.

So I did for a few times. In the end, I only won 20% of the time and the rest are just losses despite him setting his own TP and SL ranges in a certain pairing that he signaled.

And I think somewhere 2 months ago, he personally invited me to his trading seminar where he will be introducing his own "VIP trading signal course", in which I have declined his invitation despite that we were good colleagues.

Yes you did the right thing in that decision, honestly it won't do any good, they are just profiting from your presence. Like I said, it will only slow down the development of a trader. Just look at the way professional traders do it, they have their own way of looking for profits in the market, I would not say that they get that knowledge from trading signals, obviously not, but from the results of their learning process. So the point is if you want to have a chance of success as a trader then you have to do it yourself, very valuable knowledge is obtained from the results of your own experience, so enjoy the process, do not give up easily and always learn from your mistakes for something better, believe me.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform

No matter if it's free or paid, I would never consider using those signals again. Lesson learned in my end. When a Polish colleague of mine introduced his free signals to me, he insisted that I should give him a try despite that I am not a fan of trading signals.

So I did for a few times. In the end, I only won 20% of the time and the rest are just losses despite him setting his own TP and SL ranges in a certain pairing that he signaled.

And I think somewhere 2 months ago, he personally invited me to his trading seminar where he will be introducing his own "VIP trading signal course", in which I have declined his invitation despite that we were good colleagues.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
Besides, following the signal is not a smart way either. Why I should have to spend time checking on their spreadsheet, instead I use my time to study the market and do actual trading which I think was the most ideal thing to do. Well, I don't say that signals are useless since it was good for beginners but for us who already have an experience, I don't think we need to try it. In fact, we already know that it never be effective in the long run and most of all, we can't just rely on them forever but have to stand alone.
I think signals are not good even for beginners, because this can create on them the expectation that they can rely on someone else telling them what to do and if they follow their instructions precisely then they can make money, a notion that is completely mistaken, as those that make money on the markets do not follow anyone and instead they are free thinkers which decide on their own whether or not it is the right time to invest in the market, and if they believe it is then they do it even if the rest of the market participants think it is a bad idea.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
There is little doubt they do not trust their own abilities, because if they did then they will not need to try to corroborate them with the knowledge and skills of someone else, and unfortunately there is now way for a person like that to become successful in this market, as if there is something a trader must have above all else is a tremendous amount of confidence that each one of the trades they are making is a good one, as without that confidence then a trader could always find a great deal of evidence that contradicts what their trading strategy is telling them to do and never open a position on the first place.
Even very successful traders face losing trades, but the most important thing is to learn how to get minimal losses in such trades and avoid big losses. A good trader is not one who does not lose money, but one who knows how to manage risks.

And of course, by copying someone's trades, you will not learn anything new, because it will be trading based on someone else's analysis, and if the trader has to make decisions himself, this will be a new stage in his trading, he will learn everything from the beginning. Ultimately, I am sure that everyone who wants to make money on trading will have to go through this, so it is better to start it now, and not postpone it for later.
It is true that anyone that is serious about making money by becoming a trader will at some point realize they have no other option but to learn how to do it by themselves, but the majority of those that want to copy other traders are not really serious about it and most likely they do not care about trading at all, what they are looking for is to obtain some easy profits, and as such copy trading seems like the perfect solution for them to get exactly what they want, but we know the truth as it is impossible those people will actually make the money they are looking for.
Depends on a certain person since not all would really be that mindful when it comes to learning on which they would really be that focusing when it comes to making money without really have that much effort but its true that not all would really be that way and there are ones who would really be thinking up that they must really learnt up trading and they shouldn't really be relying fully into those signal providers or to those who do offer copy trades on which this is something which is really that very common thing or impression on which people or most noobs would be thinking.

On the time that you would really be starting on, then for sure you would really be hasty on how to make profits as short time as possible. You would really be having that common impression or thinking that you would be sticking on something which is really that on fast pace or on easiest method
on which you wont be exerting too much effort. On the time that you would be facing up some losses on your trading following sessions then you would really be thinking that it would really be that better that you do need up to learn up things on your own so that you wont really be that relying much
or really that dependent with  those signals forever which it doesnt even guarantee about success.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
Besides, following the signal is not a smart way either. Why I should have to spend time checking on their spreadsheet, instead I use my time to study the market and do actual trading which I think was the most ideal thing to do. Well, I don't say that signals are useless since it was good for beginners but for us who already have an experience, I don't think we need to try it. In fact, we already know that it never be effective in the long run and most of all, we can't just rely on them forever but have to stand alone.
legendary
There is little doubt they do not trust their own abilities, because if they did then they will not need to try to corroborate them with the knowledge and skills of someone else, and unfortunately there is now way for a person like that to become successful in this market, as if there is something a trader must have above all else is a tremendous amount of confidence that each one of the trades they are making is a good one, as without that confidence then a trader could always find a great deal of evidence that contradicts what their trading strategy is telling them to do and never open a position on the first place.
Even very successful traders face losing trades, but the most important thing is to learn how to get minimal losses in such trades and avoid big losses. A good trader is not one who does not lose money, but one who knows how to manage risks.

And of course, by copying someone's trades, you will not learn anything new, because it will be trading based on someone else's analysis, and if the trader has to make decisions himself, this will be a new stage in his trading, he will learn everything from the beginning. Ultimately, I am sure that everyone who wants to make money on trading will have to go through this, so it is better to start it now, and not postpone it for later.
It is true that anyone that is serious about making money by becoming a trader will at some point realize they have no other option but to learn how to do it by themselves, but the majority of those that want to copy other traders are not really serious about it and most likely they do not care about trading at all, what they are looking for is to obtain some easy profits, and as such copy trading seems like the perfect solution for them to get exactly what they want, but we know the truth as it is impossible those people will actually make the money they are looking for.
Activity: 980
Merit: 947

legendary
If you know you are still bound to lose by following those trading signals, then it’s a sign that you should not start doing it. Trading is not about following other people’s trading signals, but its on how you create your own trading signals from your good market analysis and based on how you read its chart and pattern and understand them.

When you trade, you are doing it not only because you want to take advantage of its profits, but because you are a capable and reliable trader that you can still win even if the market is still in a bad shape.
even those who only follow trading signals from group channels must also have the skills to process the signals received. don't necessarily follow the signals and just apply directly to trades.
although not all of them, but I have a belief that those who follow trading signals not only want to get quick profits. but they also lack confidence in their abilities. so they believe more in the signals they get from groups that look like they understand more and are more professional in trading.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
I think one should never start trading using trading signals it mostly contains ricks. If you want to trade, it will always be better if you trade with your own knowledge and experience and skills and you can be successful in the future. I have noticed many new traders trade using such signals and at one point they lose their money. I have seen many telegram signal groups where they mostly provide scam alertcoins signals, and they make a lot of money from them and scam investors. But there are many good telegram groups which do not cheat like this and they give good advice and signals if you follow them you can expect some profit. But I think those signals should never be accepted because after a few days you can learn to analyze the market well and then you can start trading by yourself. And when you can trade with your own experience, there is no fear of losing money, but you can gain more skills and be successful in the future.

There are still many groups that provide signals that are not intended to be scams but there is no guarantee that those signals have a high accuracy rate. Moreover, depending on other people's signals doesn't make us any better, what if they suddenly stop providing signals? We will become stuck because we only depend on others and do not have any skills of our own. So, in my opinion, once you have determined you want to make long-term profits in this market, do your own research instead of looking for things that don't belong to you.
It is called trading ideas or traders biases, and mostly they post a photo explaining why this is a possible entry for them, which is really good to read and also for the newbies that want ideas on the current market. It is really good as it gives you an idea and lets you think if their bias is true. It is not a signal for me as those signals are telling you to trade on this current price and posting fancy profits or winning trades to their customers or traders who want to avail themselves of their service.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 657
If you know you are still bound to lose by following those trading signals, then it’s a sign that you should not start doing it. Trading is not about following other people’s trading signals, but its on how you create your own trading signals from your good market analysis and based on how you read its chart and pattern and understand them.

When you trade, you are doing it not only because you want to take advantage of its profits, but because you are a capable and reliable trader that you can still win even if the market is still in a bad shape.
even those who only follow trading signals from group channels must also have the skills to process the signals received. don't necessarily follow the signals and just apply directly to trades.
although not all of them, but I have a belief that those who follow trading signals not only want to get quick profits. but they also lack confidence in their abilities. so they believe more in the signals they get from groups that look like they understand more and are more professional in trading.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
I think one should never start trading using trading signals it mostly contains ricks. If you want to trade, it will always be better if you trade with your own knowledge and experience and skills and you can be successful in the future. I have noticed many new traders trade using such signals and at one point they lose their money. I have seen many telegram signal groups where they mostly provide scam alertcoins signals, and they make a lot of money from them and scam investors. But there are many good telegram groups which do not cheat like this and they give good advice and signals if you follow them you can expect some profit. But I think those signals should never be accepted because after a few days you can learn to analyze the market well and then you can start trading by yourself. And when you can trade with your own experience, there is no fear of losing money, but you can gain more skills and be successful in the future.

There are still many groups that provide signals that are not intended to be scams but there is no guarantee that those signals have a high accuracy rate. Moreover, depending on other people's signals doesn't make us any better, what if they suddenly stop providing signals? We will become stuck because we only depend on others and do not have any skills of our own. So, in my opinion, once you have determined you want to make long-term profits in this market, do your own research instead of looking for things that don't belong to you.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
When some use to type the trading signals and this type of keywords, there most of them who are making searches show that they just want the shortcuts in the market in which they will fail badly.

Op I know you are trying to explain the brighter side of the signals but who cares when a newbie enters the market and starts following signals What can you expect in the outcome of a learning tenure naahh its self fooling view. I know a person who on the way to learning and exploring the market makes mistakes but when intentionally making mistakes for the sake of profits in the short term it can be a glowing journey but that is in reality leading to a dark street where when 1 or 2 wrong positions happen in the panic he will lose all because he don't know how to respond as he never thought to learn it.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
This is one of the best ways to make  use of or follow trading signals channels or services. What is your opinion?
This may be true because you only need to follow what is mentioned in the signal by first studying it but the drawback is that you will become choked on trading skills because it will gradually depend on the signal. The best thing traders should do is never rely on such a thing because like you it can be wrong than the signal too, but the mistakes you make will add to your trading skills because doing all trading with your own analysis.
Another thing I think spending money to join signals with no certainty of profit is another loss.
That is true, you should not rely on signals if it comes from others, but you could make your own signals as well, which would be fine. How? Well lets say you use tradinview, and like an indicator, and you tell tradingview that when that indicator hits a certain number it should mail you, it will, and then you go ahead and buy because it hit that level. That is definitely a good thing and should be considered a profit as well.

I know that it will not be that simple but as long as you do that, it will definitely have a good chance of making a profit. I believe that we are going to end up with a good return one way or another, and it should not be really possible for us to end up with a bad return, it should be our own personal signaling process.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
It is good that we have a lot of members here who love to give advice about trading. And it is also true that as much as possible we also have to study and understand the signals that we are trying to follow.

But I also wonder if you guys are very good traders. Grin My last trades always started with a profit but then again, it only needs one bad trade and all profit will be wiped out. Maybe trading is not my luck since it's always been my fate when it comes to trading. But maybe it will change next year once we are in a bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: