Pages:
Author

Topic: If you must follow or use the services of trading signals providers - page 6. (Read 608 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
The best that a trader can do is to never depend on signals. The best thing that a trader can do for himself is to learn, have knowledge and experience about trading even if he wants to use a signal or not.

As for me, I do not use signal because I know that the signal providers are only looking for ways to enrish their own pocket and nothing more.

If a trader follow the right thing to do in trading and not greedy, he will make money from it.

I definitely agree with you.

Trading using signals from signal providers are not profitable in the long run.

Because if suddenly the trading signal providers just stopped their service, the profit will also stop to those who are availing their service most of the time. Self study is the best because the knowledge will be engraved in your brain forever, no fees or whatsoever. Being independent is so much better rather than trusting your future to other people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 443
What is the benefit of buying trading signals, and you will do your own research and verify them, and you may modify them or even avoid trusting them. Trading signals are for those who cannot trust their decisions, so they buy or follow them, and if you do not trust your abilities, do not trade in the first place. It can be said that the trading signals (if they are free) are part of your investment plan, as you search from that signal, but the paid signals are a loss of money. The business of selling trading signals is akin to the science of human development, they promise to make you feel good but all they do is sell dreams.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
The best that a trader can do is to never depend on signals. The best thing that a trader can do for himself is to learn, have knowledge and experience about trading even if he wants to use a signal or not.

As for me, I do not use signal because I know that the signal providers are only looking for ways to enrish their own pocket and nothing more.

If a trader follow the right thing to do in trading and not greedy, he will make money from it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 283
If you must follow or use the services of trading signals which is not bad in itself you should do so smartly. By smartly, I mean that at the beginning it is all about following and understanding the thinking process behind those signals and learning everyday. If you insist on using them, do not do so blindly, validate each signal provider by putting in the work. Record their past four to six months' trades on a spreadsheet and check them on historical charts. After you have done this, you may now proceed to choosing the ones consistently in profit despite their losing trades. The advantage is that they will help you reduce your time spent in analysis. This is one of the best ways to make  use of or follow trading signals channels or services. What is your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: