Pages:
Author

Topic: If you present the truth are you a shit stirring noob? Some DT1 says yes? - page 2. (Read 605 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
You should have just named your new account presenting_the_truth, because its what you do best, according to you, anyway.

Please do not speculate on my motives for blindly lashing out presenting the truth.

You can be given red tags for presenting the truth?

She claims you must be banned for presenting the truth about her friends scamming.

Yeah we will just stop presenting the truth and change it around because it got boring for you all to listen to what a bunch of scamming untrustworthy scoundrels you are and how you are gaming this board for your own ends.

NO.

There are 31 instances of the use of "presenting the truth" on the forum, and your various accounts wrote 26 of them, lol. Are you sure you're going to "restore some modicum of sanity"? That isn't exactly your forte.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Now another DT1 new member suchmoon [...] has given me a [...] trust comment  saying that means I am a shit stirring noob.
It's becoming boring to watch all these fake shit stirring noob accounts coming out of nowhere knowing everything posting in serious topics just to add more fuel to fire, post from your real account and no one will call you fake shit stirring noob.
I see OGnasty is now one of the bad guys according to noob DT police.

"Noob" DT police.. love it!
According to the pharmacist, DT has to be someone who has account since 2012-2014. Vod, I am sorry but I have to tell you, you are 2011. noob DT police member.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

"Noob" DT police.. love it!

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
It's not a negative, you dingleberry. It's a neutral. If you consider shit-stirring a positive character trait then there is no reason to be concerned. If you don't then perhaps you should stop creating new accounts to stir shit. Post from your 2012 account, sign a message with 100 BTC, enjoy the limelight.
Activity: 224
Merit: 23
I read this thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54870534
I bring a sensible question based on confirmed and established facts to meta.
A DT1 member is caught lying about requesting other members they have previously paid to influence flagging in a way they desire to support their sponsor.
That same DT1 member is also caught adding them to his trust inclusions if they support his flagging preferences for his sponsor.
Now another DT1 new member suchmoon ( who says lfcbitcoin lied or misrepresented their conversation)  has given me a negative trust comment  saying that means I am a shit stirring noob.
Is this how bitcointalk operates now and are these the kind of DT1 noob members  you have to police and protect honest members.
How can presenting the truth be grounds for a negative trust comment.
Why are DT1 members all sponsored by mixing and gambling sig trash.
Where are the elder financially independent members that are not needing to shill for this trash.
This is a clear conflict of interest.
Surely there are some elder members remaining with some skin in this game.
I would not trust any DT needing to whore their sig out.
Does cobra still own this forum ? What happens to it? This trust system is the design of scammer or charlatan.
Thanks my dear friends I can't wait to work along with you all to restore some modicum of sanity to this once great board.
Pages:
Jump to: