Pages:
Author

Topic: if you think 18k btc is low wait until autumn ... - page 3. (Read 1207 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Why would you pay 18000 USD ( a car, food for a year for some, food for 10 years for some ) on 1 virtual coin ( number in your phone or laptop )? That does nothing if you leave it in your wallet  The crop on btc was collected at 60k now it has no more apples, the apple tree is dying...
The question you should rather ask yourself is why have people been paying far much higher for it previously, why have people fomo'd into buying bitcoin even when it was above 50k USD, so why wouldn't they buy now, when nothing changed, just the normal volatility.

Your prediction just like some others in the past wouldn't age well, just to provide an answer to your question, people will buy bitcoin because of its usefulness in the society for btc enthusiast, it can do stuffs other than just holding or leaving it in your wallet.

Speculation / gambling ...not investment,also it's a pump and dump game that noobs do not know ...

The internet is full of pump and dump groups https://www.telegram-groups.com/pump-telegram-group/

Right now all that pump and dump groups you can find on https://teleteg.com, a cool search engine, something like Google but for Telegram search.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
if you think 18k btc is low wait until autumn ...

I think it will reach 500-1000 USD max as you can't use to sell stuff and big whales already moved their money ...

In 2019 btc was already 9000-10000 USD , do to pandemic people invested a lot  in btc.

It was damn funny to read this that time and when now is autumn and BTC is $34K it doubled my laughing. Im in in seence 2017 and each down wave I hear this nonesecne, but it never went lower then the last low.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406
You might want to move this to the Speculation section, as it's more appropriate there.

As far as your prediction goes....people always start calling doomsday when prices sink and moonshot when they're going up.  Sometimes they're right, sometimes not.  Things are looking pretty dire at the moment, so who knows?  I certainly didn't think we'd be seeing bitcoin dip below $20k this year, but c'mon--this is bitcoin we're talking about.  Crazy-ass price swings have always been a part of the game.

Stay optimistic, all of you who are panicking.  

The fundamentals are not good for btc

Ask yourself this question:

Why would you pay 18000 USD ( a car, food for a year for some, food for 10 years for some ) on 1 virtual coin ( number in your phone or laptop )? That does nothing if you leave it in your wallet  The crop on btc was collected at 60k now it has no more apples, the apple tree is dying...

What are you even going on about lol.  Why are you on the BITCOINtalk forum then.  If you are just another one of them bitcoin isn't anything but the new beanie baby then why waste your time here.  There are a million of you, it doesn't make you right.  Can it go down hard from here, yeah.  Can and will it go higher in the future, yep.  Do yourself a favor and reach in your wallet and grab that piece of paper with a number on it.  What gives that value since it's just a piece of paper?  I hate this rhetoric...
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Today the price of Bitcoin drops again to around $ 19K, in my opinion this is a good four, I have a target to continue to buy as long as I think is low, of course the opportunity to buy at a low price is difficult to happen again when market rising.
We do not really need to fear this one fall because to be fair to it, we didn't really had any problems in the fundamental sense, it was just one whale that sold a ton of bitcoin. It was a huge amount, like half a billion dollars worth, and when the volume is low, and you take out half a billion dollars, then you end up facing a bit of a fall. Believe me, when the prices return to normal and the volume is high, all of these would be normal.

Plus, if someone ends up buying half a billion dollars today, we would go back up right away like nothing happened. This is why it is not a fundamental reason and it is a simple drop that would be recovering anytime now.
You need more volume to push the price back up while it doesn't take as much to push it down tho. As long as the market is bearish like this, most investors stay their hand and don't put all their money into the buy order since DCA is a thing. That's why I think it will dips then recover but then dip further since every dip, investors try to DCA in but it will not enough.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I think the lowest price of bitcoin in the bearish phase of the current period is around $13k and that too will happen if the bitcoin price manages to drop below $17k. after bitcoin reaches ATH in the range of $68k it seems like reaching a price of 500-1k is very unlikely because if that really happens the crypto world could be destroyed because bitcoin loses 99% of the price of ATH.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Today the price of Bitcoin drops again to around $ 19K, in my opinion this is a good four, I have a target to continue to buy as long as I think is low, of course the opportunity to buy at a low price is difficult to happen again when market rising.

After previously Bitcoin dropped to the price of $ 18k, now the price of Bitcoin is back up to the price of $ 19k, it looks like Bitcoin has moved not
far from the $20k price in the last few days. Even though the current price of Bitcoin can be said to be quite low, and it is indeed worth it for us
to buy Bitcoin at the current price. However, as long as the price of Bitcoin has not been able to rise above the price of $25k,  it seems that there is
still a possibility that the price of Bitcoin could fall below the price of $18k. So we remain vigilant and continue to monitor Bitcoin price movements
on a regular basis, because quite a lot of people are speculating the price of Bitcoin will drop to the price of $10k. If this happens we must not panic,
because of how deep the price of Bitcoin falls, it can always recover again. We must remember never to sell Bitcoin at a low price, if we do not have
the capital to buy more Bitcoin, just hold the Bitcoin we have until the price recovers.

everyone has been talking about bitcoin prices for the next decline and this can't be denied maybe it can happen and for us to hold it is a consequence to return funds in the future and of course with interest if bitcoin recovers and now is an opportunity to buy in installments to capture the lowest price
With conditions like this of course it is not possible to sell it because it will make us lose,
so indeed the best decision we need to make is to remain patient and hold it to wait for the right time,
it is also possible that the price of Bitcoin will fall again and make the altcoin market also go down so don't buy everything at this time
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
We do not really need to fear this one fall because to be fair to it, we didn't really had any problems in the fundamental sense, it was just one whale that sold a ton of bitcoin. It was a huge amount, like half a billion dollars worth, and when the volume is low, and you take out half a billion dollars, then you end up facing a bit of a fall. Believe me, when the prices return to normal and the volume is high, all of these would be normal.

Plus, if someone ends up buying half a billion dollars today, we would go back up right away like nothing happened. This is why it is not a fundamental reason and it is a simple drop that would be recovering anytime now.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
the current price of Bitcoin is 19000 as you said and the quickly prices will continue going down so this is the opportunity and the time or some people who does not know how to talk currency what all does not know about cryptocurrency it is their time to invest into a dark rising when the prices going down so I believe that the price of cryptocurrency can go up as in, by next year. And experiencing the band of cryptocurrencies now why the good of up with cryptocurrency will come up next year
Really hard to make out decisions when price movements is something like this on which it do plays around 1k-3k movement in short span which if you are tending to look for next possible big movement

then its really not that simply yet these moving sideways behavior is one of the most hard part when making an analysis and speculating on where it would be going on next days or weeks to come.
Basing up on technical and sentiments in the past then it does have possibility that we might drop even more but its not an assurance but at least you are making yourself prepared
when it comes on getting in if ever that happens.

For now i had accumulated in 19k price point and doing some short trades whenever it do reach 10-20% gains which isnt really bad to consider.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
Many analysts believe that the market will drop again, even though the market will drop again but I am always optimistic that the market will recover and rise again, and now it is proven because it has been 4 days the bitcoin price is still above $20k, and maybe in early July we will return to $30k .
Bitcoin is having strong support at 20k if this support collapsed then there are fair chances that bitcoin may go back to 10k unless it find a strong support in between. You are right bitcoin price is very much stable at 20k and right now it's 21k, may be it can go to 30k from here on.
There is a strong support at around 18k levels, not directly at 18k but around those levels. So if you see it go under 20k, do not think that it will go to 10k directly, I am not saying that it won't, but the 18k price point is a lot more important. You could literally end up going from 18k to 17k to 16k and then suddenly crash to 10k, but you could go from 21k to 18k and bounce back.

So, it is more about seeing if it goes under 18 and not under 20k because under 20 is normal. These type of walls are important to people who do short term trading and even though I do not personally do much, I still like to be in touch with what's going on with the market, it's just a fun hobby.
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
the current price of Bitcoin is 19000 as you said and the quickly prices will continue going down so this is the opportunity and the time or some people who does not know how to talk currency what all does not know about cryptocurrency it is their time to invest into a dark rising when the prices going down so I believe that the price of cryptocurrency can go up as in, by next year. And experiencing the band of cryptocurrencies now why the good of up with cryptocurrency will come up next year
Activity: 686
Merit: 107

After previously Bitcoin dropped to the price of $ 18k, now the price of Bitcoin is back up to the price of $ 19k, it looks like Bitcoin has moved not
far from the $20k price in the last few days. Even though the current price of Bitcoin can be said to be quite low, and it is indeed worth it for us
to buy Bitcoin at the current price. However, as long as the price of Bitcoin has not been able to rise above the price of $25k,  it seems that there is
still a possibility that the price of Bitcoin could fall below the price of $18k. So we remain vigilant and continue to monitor Bitcoin price movements
on a regular basis, because quite a lot of people are speculating the price of Bitcoin will drop to the price of $10k. If this happens we must not panic,
because of how deep the price of Bitcoin falls, it can always recover again. We must remember never to sell Bitcoin at a low price, if we do not have
the capital to buy more Bitcoin, just hold the Bitcoin we have until the price recovers.

everyone has been talking about bitcoin prices for the next decline and this can't be denied maybe it can happen and for us to hold it is a consequence to return funds in the future and of course with interest if bitcoin recovers and now is an opportunity to buy in installments to capture the lowest price
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
The current situation in the world turned out to be an excellent litmus test that shows the real value of cryptocurrencies. Namely - none! It would seem that the world is plunging into a severe financial, political, and economic crisis, and capital must be hidden in a "quiet stable harbor", which used to be cryptocurrency. Today, with the inflation of influential currencies, we see an outflow of investment and speculative funds from the cryptocurrency market. And this means distrust of this asset, in a really difficult situation. Here's the answer Smiley
Actually, this is the strength and weakness of bitcoin, that it is not secured by anything and is valuable in itself. Everything is not so clear. Yes, in the current conditions, thanks to the actions of large investors, there is an outflow from all risky assets, to which, except for the stock market, these investors include cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and especially other cryptocurrencies have never been treated as a safe haven by these major players, they have completely different ideas about a safe haven that have been formed for decades and even centuries. Therefore, so far bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have been trapped by the ideas that are imposed by major players. A change in their consciousness may be happening, but this process is quite long. Another question is what will happen next when, let's say, all those players who consider cryptocurrencies a speculative asset have left, and the share of those players who remained in the asset and consider bitcoin a protective asset increases... The question is at what level of bitcoin prices these investors will begin to prevail...
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
Now btc has already touches $18k, and most likely the bearish season continues which will certainly bring more price drops for bitcoin. Well, as long as the market remains low and bearish, then we can just expect inevitable price downtrend as its what bear market is all about. After all, we won't sell our coins in times of losses, but this long term bear market will always bring a lot of opportunities to invest, we just have to invest in the right coins so we can expect huge profits after long term hodling.
Can we expect large investments in cryptocurrencies in the future from large funds and institutions, if in the context of the global crisis many are trying to get out of cryptocurrencies? If they do this now, they will incur losses and may not risk dealing with bitcoin in the future. But Sailor continues to buy bitcoin even now, so there will probably be true adherents who will promote cryptocurrencies.
Most large funds and institutions also exit their fund from stock, cryptocurrencies are no different. Till the stock market start pumping their money back to stock, then we might see a similar trend to crypto as well. The only chance large funds and institutions want to invest in cryptocurrencies right now is they must have the securities from the government. Similar to stock regulators so they know they won't take many risks.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295
Now btc has already touches $18k, and most likely the bearish season continues which will certainly bring more price drops for bitcoin. Well, as long as the market remains low and bearish, then we can just expect inevitable price downtrend as its what bear market is all about. After all, we won't sell our coins in times of losses, but this long term bear market will always bring a lot of opportunities to invest, we just have to invest in the right coins so we can expect huge profits after long term hodling.
Can we expect large investments in cryptocurrencies in the future from large funds and institutions, if in the context of the global crisis many are trying to get out of cryptocurrencies? If they do this now, they will incur losses and may not risk dealing with bitcoin in the future. But Sailor continues to buy bitcoin even now, so there will probably be true adherents who will promote cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
The current situation in the world turned out to be an excellent litmus test that shows the real value of cryptocurrencies. Namely - none! It would seem that the world is plunging into a severe financial, political, and economic crisis, and capital must be hidden in a "quiet stable harbor", which used to be cryptocurrency. Today, with the inflation of influential currencies, we see an outflow of investment and speculative funds from the cryptocurrency market. And this means distrust of this asset, in a really difficult situation. Here's the answer Smiley
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
if you think 18k btc is low wait until autumn ...

I think it will reach 500-1000 USD max as you can't use to sell stuff and big whales already moved their money ...

In 2019 btc was already 9000-10000 USD , do to pandemic people invested a lot  in btc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
We can make predictions. Now it is not profitable to mine bitcoins. We can spend far more money on electricity than we can earn on bitcoin. Today, large miners began to sell their accumulated coins and this affects the price of bitcoin. We will observe the movement in the world market and wait for the economic recovery. If today we are at the bottom, then tomorrow stabilization may begin.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
The current Bitcin price is $ 19100, and if it does not immediately return to $ 20K then the opportunity to drop again under $ 18K, the price is very difficult to guess, and this is what makes many people too easily panic so that it sells and makes things more difficult to control.
Activity: 980
Merit: 519
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
The market is uncertain now that everything is going zug zag and I think will have to leave the market to do what it want and observe what happens next. I am not always disturbed when the market seems to be ranging of going down because based on the law of price action, "What going down must come up" the market will not always go down or go up forever. Everything has time and we should wait for it and not be disturbed about the current condition that we are now.
Pages:
Jump to: