Pages:
Author

Topic: if you think 18k btc is low wait until autumn ... - page 9. (Read 1205 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1010
Only BTC
Why would you pay 18000 USD ( a car, food for a year for some, food for 10 years for some ) on 1 virtual coin ( number in your phone or laptop )? That does nothing if you leave it in your wallet  The crop on btc was collected at 60k now it has no more apples, the apple tree is dying...
The question you should rather ask yourself is why have people been paying far much higher for it previously, why have people fomo'd into buying bitcoin even when it was above 50k USD, so why wouldn't they buy now, when nothing changed, just the normal volatility.

Your prediction just like some others in the past wouldn't age well, just to provide an answer to your question, people will buy bitcoin because of its usefulness in the society for btc enthusiast, it can do stuffs other than just holding or leaving it in your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
Another time traveller it seems. I can't wait for bitcoin to cross sub-$10k again and by then, I will make sure that I won't make the same mistake of not buying a lot when my finances can afford such a purchase. Autumn is usually where things go haywire and pumps happen, so I'm not quite sure whether we'll see even more dips by then. But hopefully you're right, just for the sake of a good price to buy in.
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
You might want to move this to the Speculation section, as it's more appropriate there.

As far as your prediction goes....people always start calling doomsday when prices sink and moonshot when they're going up.  Sometimes they're right, sometimes not.  Things are looking pretty dire at the moment, so who knows?  I certainly didn't think we'd be seeing bitcoin dip below $20k this year, but c'mon--this is bitcoin we're talking about.  Crazy-ass price swings have always been a part of the game.

Stay optimistic, all of you who are panicking.  

The fundamentals are not good for btc

Ask yourself this question:

Why would you pay 18000 USD ( a car, food for a year for some, food for 10 years for some ) on 1 virtual coin ( number in your phone or laptop )? That does nothing if you leave it in your wallet  The crop on btc was collected at 60k now it has no more apples, the apple tree is dying...

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
You might want to move this to the Speculation section, as it's more appropriate there.

As far as your prediction goes....people always start calling doomsday when prices sink and moonshot when they're going up.  Sometimes they're right, sometimes not.  Things are looking pretty dire at the moment, so who knows?  I certainly didn't think we'd be seeing bitcoin dip below $20k this year, but c'mon--this is bitcoin we're talking about.  Crazy-ass price swings have always been a part of the game.

Stay optimistic, all of you who are panicking. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
if you think 18k btc is low wait until autumn ...

I think it will reach 500-1000 USD max as you can't use to sell stuff and big whales already moved their money ...

In 2019 btc was already 9000-10000 USD , do to pandemic people invested a lot  in btc.
Pages:
Jump to: