Pages:
Author

Topic: If you want to be rich..! - page 11. (Read 3336 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
April 15, 2019, 04:58:20 PM
I agree with you. Working hard might sustain your daily living but it doesn't give you an assurance of having a sustainable life in the future. It's better to work smart where you are not just working for the present but also preparing for the future. There are lots of smart alternatives and one of them is investing.
Yeah, investment is one way of being smart. Apart from being an investor you also need to have savings too. Having savings is really helpful and there might be some opportunities of gaining extra wealth that can come up in the future and luckily for you, you might have saved up the amount needed to participate in it. You can then use the money you have saved to go for it.

Sometimes, being smart just doesn’t do the work. Yes, in everything you’re doing you’ve got to be smart to succeed in it and make money and get rich too. But some of them requires combining your smartness with hard work. There are things you would like to do but wouldn’t have the money to do so.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 14, 2019, 03:21:51 PM
It is rightly said that to become rich in the first place you must intelligently manage your time and resources, but not everyone has the opportunity to be smart for a living, sometimes this can be solved by hard work.
Yes, and don't forget to worship and pray to God, because success is from God and we are only required to work hard and not be easy to despair, and always be grateful, it is a real success.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 14, 2019, 12:20:06 PM
I agree with you. Working hard might sustain your daily living but it doesn't give you an assurance of having a sustainable life in the future. It's better to work smart where you are not just working for the present but also preparing for the future. There are lots of smart alternatives and one of them is investing.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
April 13, 2019, 03:15:59 PM
It is rightly said that to become rich in the first place you must intelligently manage your time and resources, but not everyone has the opportunity to be smart for a living, sometimes this can be solved by hard work.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
April 13, 2019, 02:27:20 PM
I will be rich in bitcoin and optimist one day I will be most success people in bitcoin and altcoin project, I active for joining in many bounty campaign project on social media and always participate in ICO because I hope could get profit more.
IMO,doing bounties will not make you rich. Roll Eyes

Bounties can give good rewards rarely but mot of the time people are just promoting the scam projects so at the end they won't make anything from promoting it.You can invest those tokens if you got any into bitcoin which may make your rich.

Bounties can become a very good start. Dealing with different tasks, you will understand about cryptocurrencies much more. Probably, you will work even out the strategy of your trading.
So you become a crypto expert by doing bounties? Most of the tasks related to bounties will not make you better person because they are just basic tasks like tweet,like,share and sometime blogs,no quality posters are found on bounties because they were getting payments in bitcoin.Don't cheat yourself by doing bounties just learn from it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 13, 2019, 02:10:59 PM
Indeed is needed a lot of different sources to get rich, some lucky people are rich by playing lottery, some by betting, some by doing bussines but always is better to have a lot of different sources of income.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 13, 2019, 02:04:36 PM
I will be rich in bitcoin and optimist one day I will be most success people in bitcoin and altcoin project, I active for joining in many bounty campaign project on social media and always participate in ICO because I hope could get profit more.
IMO,doing bounties will not make you rich. Roll Eyes

Bounties can give good rewards rarely but mot of the time people are just promoting the scam projects so at the end they won't make anything from promoting it.You can invest those tokens if you got any into bitcoin which may make your rich.

Bounties can become a very good start. Dealing with different tasks, you will understand about cryptocurrencies much more. Probably, you will work even out the strategy of your trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
April 13, 2019, 11:43:28 AM
Right ; one can not become rich just by working hard.  Many other factors like management; luck ; resources available also play role.

But still we can not ignore the importance of hard work in the way to success.  It is one of the factors behind success stories.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 13, 2019, 11:32:41 AM
Apparently everyone wants to be rich but no one wants to put some effort to have that. Many people looking for shortcuts to make quick money. That’s a low chance. There is nothing wrong with working hard to achieve your dreams. Yes we all make some investments in order to get more money back. But don’t forget there is a real life out there and you can also find other chances to earn good money. Always stay positive.
April 13, 2019, 11:18:06 AM
I agree with you, if we want to be rich, we have to invest as early as possible and we can start making money, but be a smart investor, don't invest carelessly without knowing the quality of the project that you keep.
Investing is also risky, so you are right, that we must also need to know the quality of that project that we wanted to invest. We must know the basics of investing for us to have a good start and guide for investing for a future and for the long term.
Nothing is risk free,if you are looking for some benefits then it is also associated with risks as well.Sometimes the projects can turns out into later stage as well so if you are smart you don't have to search for new cryptos just invest on bitcoin itself.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
April 13, 2019, 09:38:55 AM

When someone want to be rich they can't make it possible by working 10 to 5  everyday,so what are the things we have to do to make ourselves rich at the right age.

We need to have more income sources like four or five different fields to ensure our constant earnings even if one or two things get us into losses temporarily.Make your investment as early as you can then only you can start making money and remember to save it.

I agree if you want to be rich, you better be smart in every things. Thinking smart in your every decisions will make you successful and rich because there are already a lot of people who became rich and successful because of their creativeness and innovations.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 13, 2019, 05:08:35 AM
I agree with you, if we want to be rich, we have to invest as early as possible and we can start making money, but be a smart investor, don't invest carelessly without knowing the quality of the project that you keep.
Investing is also risky, so you are right, that we must also need to know the quality of that project that we wanted to invest. We must know the basics of investing for us to have a good start and guide for investing for a future and for the long term.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 13, 2019, 04:55:04 AM
as early investors we could take more advantages , we have lowest price and privilage in curent projects.moreover in real business we will gain more profits if our business successfull.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
April 13, 2019, 04:50:03 AM
To make investments you still need money most of the jobs you get after a bachelors degree just covers your expenses at-least where I live, maybe starting off small with safe investments would be recommended unless you have the money to make some risky-profitable investments.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
April 13, 2019, 03:45:23 AM
April 13, 2019, 03:32:43 AM
Unfortunately "don't work hard but smart" is a myth.

Einstein coined the formula: genius is 1% inspiration, 99% sweat.

If you wanna do anything successful, gotta work like crazy.

After you make your first million, you can then start coming up with your own crazy little schedule ideas like "the four hour week" or whatever.
Einstein is a scientist but we are talking about being rich. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So you saying that you are going to make your first million by working for many hours in a day?

But at the end most of your earnings will go as tax to the governments so you will be having nothing at the end.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 13, 2019, 03:02:03 AM

After you make your first million, you can then start coming up with your own crazy little schedule ideas like "the four hour week" or whatever.
This statement is correct, we have to work hard in order to fulfill our goal, which our dreams also.
Working hard and working smart, that's the right formula, when you start from nothing you cannot be confident to just use your smartness to make money.
You can only tell you are smart if you earn big money and then you let that money work for you.
it's a process IMO.

Well it should be a combination of both. Plus the right opportunity and knowing and seizing it when it arrives. Working hard doesn't always amount to success since many people have been stuck in simply working hard for ends to meet. Take risks and don't be afraid.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
April 12, 2019, 10:56:23 PM

This statement is correct, we have to work hard in order to fulfill our goal, which our dreams also.
Working hard and working smart, that's the right formula, when you start from nothing you cannot be confident to just use your smartness to make money.
You can only tell you are smart if you earn big money and then you let that money work for you.
it's a process IMO.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
April 12, 2019, 10:37:43 PM
Passive income and constant flow of income with high profitability make one rich, it does not necessarily mean you work 12 to 15 hours that make one rich what matter is your amount of income so we need to be smart with our time management and diversify our income channels.
If you want to get rich through cryptocurrency trading must be total and treat it like other trades, namely learning and mastering deeply so that you know the crypto character.
Analysis is very important so that the decisions taken can be right.
Without totality in pursuing the crypto business it is very difficult to become rich, especially if it is only part time. Must be smart and don't give up easily and put aside feelings when making decisions.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Crypto.BI
April 12, 2019, 10:27:47 PM

Pages:
Jump to: