Pages:
Author

Topic: If you want to be rich..! - page 12. (Read 3336 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
April 12, 2019, 10:20:49 PM

When someone want to be rich they can't make it possible by working 10 to 5  everyday,so what are the things we have to do to make ourselves rich at the right age.

We need to have more income sources like four or five different fields to ensure our constant earnings even if one or two things get us into losses temporarily.Make your investment as early as you can then only you can start making money and remember to save it.

Working hard is one of the factor in being rich , nowadays even many people are working hard they where not going rich instead their salary is only good for their everyday living. Being smart is one of the key for being rich in an instant because if people are slart enough they can profit more than any normal people with salary and if it continues they can be rich in an instant.
good opinion mate, unfortunately most of people want get it instantly.they just spend less their time and money but want much money.learning and practice will help us to reach our goals.with this action i am sure we will find much opportunity in any market not only in cryptocurrency.even in real business we will find it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 12, 2019, 08:53:45 PM

When someone want to be rich they can't make it possible by working 10 to 5  everyday,so what are the things we have to do to make ourselves rich at the right age.

We need to have more income sources like four or five different fields to ensure our constant earnings even if one or two things get us into losses temporarily.Make your investment as early as you can then only you can start making money and remember to save it.

Working hard is one of the factor in being rich , nowadays even many people are working hard they where not going rich instead their salary is only good for their everyday living. Being smart is one of the key for being rich in an instant because if people are slart enough they can profit more than any normal people with salary and if it continues they can be rich in an instant.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
April 12, 2019, 01:37:15 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/2vx8mw.jpg

Doesn't matter the method that you gonna use to get rich, as long as what you do it is ethic, moral and makes difference for the society. What does matter is how much productive you gonna be with your method. Each one use different methods to get rich, there's ones that work hard and centralize activity, there's ones that work very well developing a good team. The question is: How much productive do you are? And how can you get more of this productivity?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 12, 2019, 12:47:54 PM
I will be rich in bitcoin and optimist one day I will be most success people in bitcoin and altcoin project, I active for joining in many bounty campaign project on social media and always participate in ICO because I hope could get profit more.
IMO,doing bounties will not make you rich. Roll Eyes

Bounties can give good rewards rarely but mot of the time people are just promoting the scam projects so at the end they won't make anything from promoting it.You can invest those tokens if you got any into bitcoin which may make your rich.
Project scam and project useless are the most important thing for someone who intend to gain profit from bounty campaign. I have joined in several bounty campaign in several months ago but I didn't got a high reward from it. I only get tons of token that has a little price even more I have some token which not have price. Bounty campaign is good but now it is not help you anymore maybe, it would be good you have to try to understand the blockchain as a whole, I guess in the future blockchain will be use in many companies and they will hire a lot od people who know it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
April 12, 2019, 11:36:39 AM
I will be rich in bitcoin and optimist one day I will be most success people in bitcoin and altcoin project, I active for joining in many bounty campaign project on social media and always participate in ICO because I hope could get profit more.
IMO,doing bounties will not make you rich. Roll Eyes

Bounties can give good rewards rarely but mot of the time people are just promoting the scam projects so at the end they won't make anything from promoting it.You can invest those tokens if you got any into bitcoin which may make your rich.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 11, 2019, 12:55:22 PM
It is possible to become rich with crypto yet many people come with the misconception that crypto makes riches overnight. Crypto can make one rich overnight but this is not the normal trend. It requires patience especially when the market goes bearish for a long time - this is when investors must buy more and patiently hold. Remember, there will be no profit during the bull market if an investor did not buy during the bear market.
This is very common, bitcoin is not really that different from other investments, if you want to get the profits out of it then you will need to hold your coins for some time, the advantage of bitcoin is that this process can be faster thanks to the fact that bitcoin is a relatively new technology and there is a huge room for growth, but even with that increased speed on its growth you will still need to wait a few years on average to see those kind of profits but people want to see those results in a few weeks which is impossible.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
April 11, 2019, 05:38:33 AM
It is possible to become rich with crypto yet many people come with the misconception that crypto makes riches overnight. Crypto can make one rich overnight but this is not the normal trend. It requires patience especially when the market goes bearish for a long time - this is when investors must buy more and patiently hold. Remember, there will be no profit during the bull market if an investor did not buy during the bear market.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
April 11, 2019, 04:17:24 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
April 11, 2019, 03:27:36 AM
Passive income and constant flow of income with high profitability make one rich, it does not necessarily mean you work 12 to 15 hours that make one rich what matter is your amount of income so we need to be smart with our time management and diversify our income channels.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
April 11, 2019, 02:59:23 AM
If you want to be rich then invest in technology and enhance your skills, dont think to be rich by gambling and short cuts they often lead to waste of the little money that you had. Invest in yourself. I have experience in this field, now i tend to focus on myself and learn new skills by which i can help society and in-turn help myself. No more shortcuts.
I don't think there is a shortcut to being a rich person. everything requires hard work and a strategy to do that. besides, there are many ways to get rich, but all depend on skills. you're right, of course we also have to add skills. when you are interested in technology, crypto is a good foundation for you.
rich man always sacrifice their anything they have.they really start it full of sacrifice.maybe they ever in lowest point and feel give up with their condition at that time.and i am agree with you crypto currency could be good place for us.
$10 invested in bitcoin in 2010 now worth millions of dollars, being rich is investing in the right moment in the right thing, you dont need to invest a lot, you just need to find a right thing. Cryptocurrencies are great investment, many people are rich from investing in cryptocurrencies, its not over yet. There are many projects that are under a dollar, they have a chance to rise a lot in next 10 years, you need to find those coins and invest in them, after that all you need to do is to wait price rise to come, its not so hard.
the ability to read opportunities is the key to success, it is true that you say, if we can read these opportunities in 2010, of course we are now rich. but to do that, of course we must know when is the right time to go out of the market
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 11, 2019, 02:17:28 AM
If you want to be rich then invest in technology and enhance your skills, dont think to be rich by gambling and short cuts they often lead to waste of the little money that you had. Invest in yourself. I have experience in this field, now i tend to focus on myself and learn new skills by which i can help society and in-turn help myself. No more shortcuts.
I don't think there is a shortcut to being a rich person. everything requires hard work and a strategy to do that. besides, there are many ways to get rich, but all depend on skills. you're right, of course we also have to add skills. when you are interested in technology, crypto is a good foundation for you.
rich man always sacrifice their anything they have.they really start it full of sacrifice.maybe they ever in lowest point and feel give up with their condition at that time.and i am agree with you crypto currency could be good place for us.
$10 invested in bitcoin in 2010 now worth millions of dollars, being rich is investing in the right moment in the right thing, you dont need to invest a lot, you just need to find a right thing. Cryptocurrencies are great investment, many people are rich from investing in cryptocurrencies, its not over yet. There are many projects that are under a dollar, they have a chance to rise a lot in next 10 years, you need to find those coins and invest in them, after that all you need to do is to wait price rise to come, its not so hard.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 11, 2019, 01:08:16 AM
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
April 11, 2019, 12:51:32 AM
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
April 10, 2019, 11:54:48 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
April 10, 2019, 11:52:36 PM
Do not think too much about the side of the loss, it's better we can control from what we do with strong intentions and high optimism in stepping which's accompanied by a lot of learning from what has been experienced.
Besides that, we also must be able to deduce from many things that are happening and determine the best decision to move being better. It's not easy, the mindset and steps that can certainly cover everything, hard work and smart thinking have a strong bond in stepping for success.
About this, I think actually not to be a rich person but to be a truly successful person.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
April 10, 2019, 11:27:39 PM
I think the main key to becoming a rich person from Crypto is to continue working hard and never complain with any circumstances, if you are a Bounty hunter, be a diligent Boutny hunter, because there are so many Bounty categories provided, so you have to learn everything, so Your income will increase.

Not only crypto, too many others fields are here to becoming a rich, but here we are talking about crypto currency, that's why i also vote for it. But we should remember it , that we could become rich behalf of crypto currency, but it takes time. It doesn't mean one day we start work with crypto and the next day we become rich. Time taking processing but crypto has a quality to give us reward.   

To become rich working with the cryptocurrency seems to be possible. However, as you say, it takes time, first of all. And secondly, you must be ready to invest much in crypto. Finally, you must feel the market changes.

Cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich, a price increase that can reach thousands of percent is certainly an important factor that crypto is hope, the most important of course is the courage to take risks and be patient.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
April 10, 2019, 04:35:40 PM
Few are more smart to succeed in many fields at a time. They are born intelligent with enough source to begin a business. Just play smart studying the current market move, will result in success. Many yes do struggle with a single business. This may depend on the area, demand, product they business with and marketing. So study and pick your own business and become rich with your intelligent move.
Activity: 432
March 30, 2019, 04:38:50 PM
Since when did hard work become insignificant to getting rich. Of course, one needs to combine some elements of smartness to tje hardwork but I don't think we should let it look like hard work is unnecessary. Both hard work and smartness are crucial elements to success
Activity: 910
March 30, 2019, 03:57:48 PM
Not quite the right expression, in my opinion. Don't have to be rich. Need to have enough money to not deny yourself anything. But I don't agree that don't need to work hard. Every day there is a lot of information that needs to be filtered and properly used. And this is also pretty hard.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
March 30, 2019, 02:55:25 PM
I think the main key to becoming a rich person from Crypto is to continue working hard and never complain with any circumstances, if you are a Bounty hunter, be a diligent Boutny hunter, because there are so many Bounty categories provided, so you have to learn everything, so Your income will increase.

Not only crypto, too many others fields are here to becoming a rich, but here we are talking about crypto currency, that's why i also vote for it. But we should remember it , that we could become rich behalf of crypto currency, but it takes time. It doesn't mean one day we start work with crypto and the next day we become rich. Time taking processing but crypto has a quality to give us reward.   

To become rich working with the cryptocurrency seems to be possible. However, as you say, it takes time, first of all. And secondly, you must be ready to invest much in crypto. Finally, you must feel the market changes.
Pages:
Jump to: