Pages:
Author

Topic: If you want to be successful in trading.. - page 15. (Read 1616 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
I have seen a tip from somewhere that in order for you to be become successful always in your trading, you have to to a sniper rather than a machine gunner.. If you trade always see all opportunity, every indicator, every momentum, etc. before starting to trade. Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.

I don't agree with this 100% because I think you can be successful in trading frequently but I think for newcomers it's very good advice. Instead of looking for a good trade to make each day do not restrict yourself to have to make trades. Look for the best opportunities and if there are not any on that day then do not make any trades.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I have seen a tip from somewhere that in order for you to be become successful always in your trading, you have to to a sniper rather than a machine gunner.. If you trade always see all opportunity, every indicator, every momentum, etc. before starting to trade. Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.
Pages:
Jump to: