Pages:
Author

Topic: if you want to invest in crypto... - page 3. (Read 1199 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
August 23, 2020, 03:05:11 PM
to prove they're not scammer project and minimize your investment of being scam...

1. look for the team if they're legit and real human... prove to yourself if they're human and real, not fake linkin from russia, reddit or facebook stuff...
2. list your find...

I believe that anyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency should choose old projects.
I have been holding coins since 2017 for projects such as XSPEC, PHORE, STORJ, EmerCoin, NIX

I am confident in them because they developed during the crisis, the teams are friendly and I see the future that they began to build a long time ago. They write code, develop, believe in the digital future!

Here is an example of an old project that all this time has been developing the now fashionable DEFI direction - Phore Synapse — The Future of DEFI ( https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-synapse-the-future-of-defi-8671e7ca5501 )
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
August 23, 2020, 02:57:41 PM
to prove they're not scammer project and minimize your investment of being scam...

1. look for the team if they're legit and real human... prove to yourself if they're human and real, not fake linkin from russia, reddit or facebook stuff...
2. list your find...

Whoever wants to invest in crypto should not put his money in a project that contains a fake team who have pictures of known people, cartoon pictures, a photo modified in Photoshop, or their LinkedIn account is devoid of experience, Also, They should also have fulfilled many of the project's goals in their roadmap, Their whitepaper should be unique and not stolen from other projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
August 21, 2020, 01:55:37 PM
the problem even if they are real when they want to scam you cannot do anything about that.. i know some projects that did like this but after all they were all scammers. the project was successful in their ico but in the end, they end abandoning the project and their investors
That's the new strategy scammers has developed. A project will look more promising during the ICO stage but after that, the project will be abandoned without further informations or developments.
This is the main reason why investors are losing fate in crypto. Scam project a-times looks real
Cryptospace can't scale high with such development. Its so appalling to experience such
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
August 21, 2020, 01:28:20 PM

2. list your find...

Invest in crypto with your own fund and not borrowed funds and also note that the money invested is your spare money that can be spared just incase it doesn't go the way it is planned for.  Also consult various social media chahnnels of the project to find out if the project is legit enough to ommit funds to.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
August 21, 2020, 01:15:36 PM
DIA new defi project..
I like to happy for holding DIA. Although DIA price increase lots of even already cross $2. Really appreciate defi time and every defi project going to successful. This year 2020 Oks and dia i am in successful investment.
The two projects of DIA and Oks Defi  are the best projects of 2020 for me. The current price of DIA is much higher than the current price of ICO and the price of OKS is satisfactory. Both projects are a boon for investors.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
August 21, 2020, 12:24:29 PM
The scameers are everywhere. And in this crypto spac there are lots of scam projects available. And many people are got into them. So checking a project or research about the project is very essential now a days. And there are many methods which you can apply to verify a project. And checking a team is very important. But if you only go with this one method I don't think that is enough. Check their website,their partners, whitpapers. And always cross check them. Collect as much information as you can. And then decide you want to invest or not.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
August 09, 2020, 01:30:22 PM

it's so easy to fake identities because on the internet everything can be faked and make it looks legit, look at the projects that they think were legit because they thought the teams were legit with the photo and data, but it's all just fake cuz they could take the images from everywhere. But a chosen people could identify that
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
August 09, 2020, 01:19:59 PM
I find some project that has too many promises not meet or delay does raise some flag. It makes the project become unprofessional from the viewpoint of investors, and even if they ain't try to scam you, it won't have a good future for the coin with that kind of attitude. Sometimes, if you can't look for the right information or verify it because many reasons (language barrier, can't access some information to make the right judgment,...) then look for how they operate the project.
Activity: 1764
August 09, 2020, 01:08:31 PM
Scammers do not sleep and constantly find new ways to deceive people who invest in cryptocurrencies, and therefore any investor should always think over their actions in cryptocurrency investments many times so as not to get caught by scammers.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 09, 2020, 11:54:40 AM
My choice if I want to invest in Crypto will not look for new ones so choose the right one has been tested and many people use it.  New ones are not sure it will survive like the altcoins that are now listed on all  exchanges
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 09, 2020, 10:02:34 AM
It won't be wise for any investor not to know the details of the people behind the project one wants to invest into. And confirming the authenticity of the people behind the project doesn't mean one should not research the project too.
Yes, and it's something all investors should always do before they decide to invest in a project,
and I think that is a very natural thing for all investors to do in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
August 09, 2020, 09:11:29 AM
Just an advice before you make an investment. First and foremost, you should have a lot of patience. Cryptocurrency investment is not an easy money. Depends on what you are promised to but most of the time it takes time and patience. Also make sure that you understand the concept of holding, buying high and selling low.
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
August 09, 2020, 07:03:27 AM
It won't be wise for any investor not to know the details of the people behind the project one wants to invest into. And confirming the authenticity of the people behind the project doesn't mean one should not research the project too.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 09, 2020, 04:41:46 AM
   It's not the time to think about investing in crypto-currencies. The time is passing and more people wait it will be more expensive
for them to invest.
   When it's come to choosing in which crypto-currencies to invest just invest in the ones we talk about here. Bitcoin, Ethereum and
many others.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
August 09, 2020, 03:09:47 AM
This is a "bad thread" for me.
Since i join crypto. I get for shit dm on my telegram account. They always promote some shit invest, ponzy sceme, gambling site. But that for steal assets only.

Btw. I already invest on property platform.. you can check aqre.com (chl token).
For now, they closed for Invest. But on the future, may open again.
When I opened my telegram a lot of messages offering their platform to invest. These days scammers are everywhere and we cannot stop them. You have also to be careful before investing such a coin and better check the team if it's legitimate. Since a lot of scam lurking in this industry.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 09, 2020, 02:23:37 AM

2. list your find...
Yes you're right many scammer project using fake image and fake profile photofillo. Also many times it is seen that good projects are scammed so there will be a lot of research to be done as the amount of your capital will not decrease in future. So wake yourself up and put the scam project away.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
August 08, 2020, 07:31:19 PM

2. list your find...

I agree with that, but I think we should also see their project support on social media. If they have a lot of followers, chances are the project won't be a scam. Besides that, we need to study the road map and the whitepaper. If it's too ambitious and unreasonable, I think we better leave it and not invest. But if it makes sense, it could be taken into consideration for investing in the project

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 08, 2020, 05:06:09 AM
That is true, it is very important to prove that the team are legit and not fake probably stealing people's identity from LinkedIn to commit fraud, therefore studying adequately about the team is the first step towards investing in the crypto world as it says a lot about the entire project. In the same way, another point I would like to add is the exchange the project is listed on, that is, listing on bad exchange shows the team do not care much about their project, and therefore do not care if it dumps or not.
I think that if you find out that the team is not real then the listing does not matter anymore. If people have stolen other people's photos, then you don't need to invest your money there.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
August 07, 2020, 06:42:23 PM

2. list your find...

Scammer or scam project are always using stock photo for their profile of Team members and just changing the name, so we need to always check about it and make sure  the picture is real, even the person as well, by searching on google image and browse the photo of their team members.

You do not have to bother yourself investing in a project as soon as you notice that the team cannot be trusted. TEam is the main backer and the determinant of the success of a project. As soon as that is faulty, then the project fails.
Some have done it to the extent that they pay visits to th team of the project they want to invest in. That is because they want to be sure that they have the right people at work.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
August 07, 2020, 06:24:45 PM
I agree that checking the projects team is one way to avoid scammer projects, but even though the projects team
has proven success that is human and real does not guarantee the projects are legitimate. There are several other
steps that must be taken such as checking social quality the media projects, if the project is good, it should have
a large and active community.
Pages:
Jump to: