Pages:
Author

Topic: if you want to invest in crypto... - page 4. (Read 1199 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 07, 2020, 06:05:35 PM
That is true, it is very important to prove that the team are legit and not fake probably stealing people's identity from LinkedIn to commit fraud, therefore studying adequately about the team is the first step towards investing in the crypto world as it says a lot about the entire project. In the same way, another point I would like to add is the exchange the project is listed on, that is, listing on bad exchange shows the team do not care much about their project, and therefore do not care if it dumps or not.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
August 07, 2020, 05:36:08 PM
to prove they're not scammer project and minimize your investment of being scam...

1. look for the team if they're legit and real human... prove to yourself if they're human and real, not fake linkin from russia, reddit or facebook stuff...
2. list your find...

Scammer or scam project are always using stock photo for their profile of Team members and just changing the name, so we need to always check about it and make sure  the picture is real, even the person as well, by searching on google image and browse the photo of their team members.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
August 07, 2020, 05:26:27 PM
Honestly until now I still have difficulty identifying team photos, because sometimes I still make mistakes because I still can't tell the difference between the real one and the one generated by the computer. besides knowing their product and company location is very important
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
August 07, 2020, 04:52:11 PM
Don't hit year head too much, if you wish to invest in crypto, but you don't know much about it, just invest in bitcoin or ethereum! When you learn how to make a wallet, how to make transactions, search for some other top coins like monero, litecoin, dash, later expand your portfolio with other well established coins. Who wishes to risk with new projects should have some knowledge and experience in crypto, how else to research project without basic knowledge?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
August 07, 2020, 02:22:41 PM
For last few years the number of scam projects are growing day by day. So when you are investing it's always recommend that you do some research first. And yes checking for team members is a good option. But that's not enough. Many projects are there where they are giving real information about themselves but still scam after some time. So in my opinion many factors should nbe checked before investment. Like white paper is it copy or not, team members and their link, registration if they don't have any,roadmap, and partners. Always cross check this factors from two sides. That will help.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
August 07, 2020, 02:11:17 PM
Check out the quality of their social media channels, a promising project will be supported by a strong, active community. Do not trust too much on Crypto score ratings because this kind of scores can be bought for money.
My advice is not to believe the ICO Rating, they are paid to present the project as best they can to attract investors' attention. Do detailed research, be it the team, community, media channels, project products, or the developer's background in managing previous projects ..
Activity: 519
Merit: 197
August 07, 2020, 01:49:35 PM
This is a "bad thread" for me.
Since i join crypto. I get for shit dm on my telegram account. They always promote some shit invest, ponzy sceme, gambling site. But that for steal assets only.

Btw. I already invest on property platform.. you can check aqre.com (chl token).
For now, they closed for Invest. But on the future, may open again.
Activity: 1064
August 07, 2020, 11:32:04 AM
Looking up the team of the project and making sure they are real people and not some computer generated images or random stock photos is the most basic due diligence you can do, but it is not at all enough to avoid being scammed. There have been numerous projects with known teams that exit scammed without real life consequences (at least for now). So you definitely have to do a deeper research, not only about the team and their history, but also about the project itself.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
August 07, 2020, 11:09:31 AM
There are many things to consider before making an investment especially if this is an investment in the crypto industry. Doing thorough research about the credentials of the project and team is must. The next thing is to find out if the coin they are representing is listed or will be listed.
It is not necessary that coin should be on the exchange in order to invest in it. very often those people who find good coins before listing make a lot of money
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
August 07, 2020, 10:40:46 AM
If you want to invest in crypto ,you should not sleep and keep awake. What i mean is,you should always be updated regarding  the project you are investing ,always monitor all the progress and steps they take to succeed. And of course always be ready for your lose because that is already a part of investing and real investors know that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
August 07, 2020, 10:33:29 AM
There are many things to consider before making an investment especially if this is an investment in the crypto industry. Doing thorough research about the credentials of the project and team is must. The next thing is to find out if the coin they are representing is listed or will be listed.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
August 07, 2020, 08:25:47 AM
to prove they're not scammer project and minimize your investment of being scam...

1. look for the team if they're legit and real human... prove to yourself if they're human and real, not fake linkin from russia, reddit or facebook stuff...
2. list your find...

if I personally consider that the project is a scam or good for investment, by looking at these things :
1. product ideas from the project
2. progress experienced by the project
3. the number of investors who are interested to investing in the project
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
August 07, 2020, 06:32:18 AM
Invest directly on bitcoin and other strong altcoins. Just do not try to search for good ICO projects because more on them are scammers and it is not easy to trust the money to others. They just very good at promising but in the end if it may succeed then the expectation will not achieve and they will only go for minimum that you cannot even earn on it or most likely your money will be lost or little left when you convert it to fiat. Then they will start to create again another promise that they are doing their best and the project will prosper as time passes by until you will know that the team already abandon the project.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
August 07, 2020, 06:26:23 AM

2. list your find...

There are several key indicators to watch out for while checking the legitimacy of a cryptocurrency project. One of most obvious indicators is the website and whitepaper. I've come to realise that no legit project use a plagiarised whitepaper. There's a huge possibility that a project is false when the whitepaper was not done by them.

i agree this is another point to look at
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
August 07, 2020, 06:24:31 AM
investing certainly has a high risk let alone we invest in the digital eye if you do not have the mentality and knowledge of crypto, do not invest because it will definitely bring harm
That is right investing has a high risk, but for people who have not good knowledge about investing in cryptocurrency. l also advise the people to be stay away from investing. l think knowledge is more important than money in this world. Lack of knowledge definitely will bring harm.
a disease many people have is lazy to research but wants to get rich quickly. many people are more interested in reading profits compared to the project. Well, I have also been like that. however, if you want to invest, make sure you know all the science, concepts, and core of the project in detail, even you also need to find out about it. Well, investing won't be that easy to make people rich. sometimes it makes you fall.

most of the times people fall and the scammer made out of it with their bag
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 05, 2020, 04:43:01 AM

2. list your find...

There are several key indicators to watch out for while checking the legitimacy of a cryptocurrency project. One of most obvious indicators is the website and whitepaper. I've come to realise that no legit project use a plagiarised whitepaper. There's a huge possibility that a project is false when the whitepaper was not done by them.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
August 04, 2020, 06:04:28 PM
I think the only way to find a legit project is to be with the community and to check the updates happening around for its development. It is for sure that the scam project's duration is shorter and they try to prove themselves within that period. Any long term vision project can be identified by attending its seminars or AMA sessions. AMA really brings us near to the team and the opportunity to know more about the project and team.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
August 04, 2020, 03:02:23 PM

2. list your find...
Yes, in any project people should always consider checking out the team and knowing who they are. Some people are fond of neglecting the team and looking much into knowing who they are, they just go through other things and once it’s too good and they believe it, then they will start to invest immediately, which is totally. And when I’m investing and I go through the team and they don’t have any social media account, then I’m staying clear from it.

If they do have a social media account, I start with their CEO, and if it’s on Twitter I will check when they created their account, the level of engagement, and every other thing that’s necessary.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
August 04, 2020, 07:45:38 AM
to invest can simply means to allocate funds with motive of earning better in the future. identifying scammed project by considering whether there are human, dont think should be the basis of investing in crypto; because even though when you identify that they are human how will you know their mind and intention, no one can know other peoples mind.
to identify scammed one can just need to carry out thorough research as to the project and also consider the team act, whitepaper and others things you felt its necessary. 

Activity: 515
August 04, 2020, 03:08:01 AM

A lot of people talk about patience but I think this is not necessary for investment and it will only suit the bull market. Look at the fact that investors are now only interested in profits and they will usually sell when they have made a profit from the coin.

The current trend is not for patience and is only suitable for coins in the top 10 of CMC. Of course, I just prefer to make a profit immediately and do not like long-term investments because it takes a lot of time for me.
I agree! Every trader has their own goal to do short-term or long-term goal! In the current market condition where there are not many coins is pumping, people can choose a coin and set their goal to earn profits in an instant way! Patience is needed but I think it's based on different people with different goals! However, as the current condition, we still can do long-term holding by holding ETH and BTC, they will bullish sooner or later!
Pages:
Jump to: