Author

Topic: If you were in desperate need for money.... - page 137. (Read 209030 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
i would most probably sell all my bitcoins then in order to get as much money as possible for a living

At this price I would first sell my coins, not all but most of it. Then I would consider selling other assets.
Bitcoin is nice to have so I will always hold a few bitcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
i would most probably sell all my bitcoins then in order to get as much money as possible for a living

At this stage you cannot afford to sell you coins, it would be better if you find any other source which can help you out in emergency as bitcoin can give you higher profits in future.
Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 952
If i am in desperate need for money, first if I have some assets, i will sell them.  This is for immediate cash.  Or file a loan using those assets as my collateral.  Find me a job, any job because I'm not in a position to be picky.  If i have a gadget that have an internet and a member rank of this forum, i will apply for Yobit Signature Campaign because they pay real time. I can encash the moment my post are credited. Look for bounties like twit and retweet bounties, facebook likes, newsletter subscription, translation etc.

Selling assets would be the first thing I would do.
Taking out on a loan would be the last thing I would do. I don't like loans or being in debt to someone. Rather sell my stuff then loan.

Yeah if you hold good assets then you can sell it but as if you are in emergency so you may need to sell even at lower price and that would be really bad.
Activity: 269
If i am in desperate need for money, first if I have some assets, i will sell them.  This is for immediate cash.  Or file a loan using those assets as my collateral.  Find me a job, any job because I'm not in a position to be picky.  If i have a gadget that have an internet and a member rank of this forum, i will apply for Yobit Signature Campaign because they pay real time. I can encash the moment my post are credited. Look for bounties like twit and retweet bounties, facebook likes, newsletter subscription, translation etc.

Selling assets would be the first thing I would do.
Taking out on a loan would be the last thing I would do. I don't like loans or being in debt to someone. Rather sell my stuff then loan.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

I thnk in desperate need of money, you should have to find some work as no one is going to help you in that situation, especially when they know that you do not have money and are going to ask them for help they will escape away from you.
So the best thing is that you learn to earn money as that is the best solution.
True not all the time there are some people who have available money to lend to you. There are also some time that they maybe in need in the future so it’s better not to keep asking money from them if there is no guarantee that you can pay them as fast as you could. Financial problem is everywhere even in the richest country there is still side of them where poverty does exist. All we need to do is to make you ready in these difficulties and have everything prepared. You'll never know when it will come.
Activity: 812
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

I experienced once i really did need money that week because my salary was delayed and i have a date. So i decided to get a loan in our loan section here and i was able to proceed with the date, and luckily end of the week i got my salary and paid back the Bitcoin that i borrowed.
Same here. I wasted some big amount in gambling but now I plan for another rig for my bitcoin mining. But now I am running out of money due to middle this month so I am planning to get some loan from bitcoinjam.

Loans are too risky in my eyes, I prefer to stay away from loans and I have an habit of saving money which I can utilize at the time of emergencies, so I don't need to borrow it from anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

I experienced once i really did need money that week because my salary was delayed and i have a date. So i decided to get a loan in our loan section here and i was able to proceed with the date, and luckily end of the week i got my salary and paid back the Bitcoin that i borrowed.
Same here. I wasted some big amount in gambling but now I plan for another rig for my bitcoin mining. But now I am running out of money due to middle this month so I am planning to get some loan from bitcoinjam.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

For me , I don't want to borrow money even though I really need money and I'm desperate about it, because I'm just going to have a debt to them.
Much better if I'm going to beg them and ask them if they can just give me about it.
Especially my family and also for my friends, because I'm not able to pay my debt.

What a person you are. Just take and take?

So you think that process can be repeat multiple times? You just want to take but you don't want to repay even they are not asking you to repay?

If ever that is the case, you are just satisified with that? People can't just give you "always". You must somehow repay them even for another thing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
If i desperate need for money and need money badly, i will borrow to someone and i will find a any job in real life, actually i also can earn money too on bitcoin by joining signature campaign.
of course if you need money and you do not have the money necessarily the only way is to borrow to others people. because if you can still work. His name was not not have the money.
you can borrow money in the lending section. there are a lot of people would have to borrow you
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
If i desperate need for money and need money badly, i will borrow to someone and i will find a any job in real life, actually i also can earn money too on bitcoin by joining signature campaign.
yeah borrowing is the best way if you do not have any other way to get money that day. but do not let you borrow the loan sharks. because it will make you poor. because they will give you big interest

For me , I don't want to borrow money even though I really need money and I'm desperate about it, because I'm just going to have a debt to them.
Much better if I'm going to beg them and ask them if they can just give me about it.
Especially my family and also for my friends, because I'm not able to pay my debt.
Activity: 504
yeah borrowing is the best way if you do not have any other way to get money that day. but do not let you borrow the loan sharks. because it will make you poor. because they will give you big interest
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
luckily I have never been desperate for money.
but this is not by chance, I have always been planning ahead for my life. so I have always had some kind of funds for the emergencies that I may have face so I never had to dig into my investments and take anything out.
but in case I have to sell something I think I would sell (liquidate) another investment like selling gold for example because all other investments have smaller profit but bitcoin is rising and selling even 1 bitcoin right now can mean losing on $500 more profit on each if it goes to $1200 for example.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
signature campaign earning..break my peggy bank where i keep money for some emergency or ask my friend for some help
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
The only thing you can do is work for it or get a loan, but for many of us that don't have collateral we can't get a loan, so working for it is the only option. I don't know of any other way to gain bitcoin fast.
Yeah I think that I also would just and go work for my money because if you want to take a loan you will also have to work to be able to pay it back.

Me either I'm going to work harder if I'm really desperately in need for money. I'll stay away from borrowing because it will just going to add
a problem to me. So, it is still better to work harder and earn money desperately in a legal and nice way I know.
Activity: 616
The only thing you can do is work for it or get a loan, but for many of us that don't have collateral we can't get a loan, so working for it is the only option. I don't know of any other way to gain bitcoin fast.
Yeah I think that I also would just and go work for my money because if you want to take a loan you will also have to work to be able to pay it back.
legendary
Activity: 1106
If I really needed money I'd either go to work for more hours or sell off things I already have in order to get the amount of money that I needed.

Me either, I go for overtime if I am desperate in need of money . And I'm going to sell some of my goods that I don't need that only applies if I am really in need for money. And I'm going to do anything just for an additional money.
If you are really desperate need for money you would do anything just to have that money on whatever purpose. You can even make illegal things if the need is really that bad and selling all your properties would not matter to your especially when it is a life and death situation.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
If I really needed money I'd either go to work for more hours or sell off things I already have in order to get the amount of money that I needed.

Me either, I go for overtime if I am desperate in need of money . And I'm going to sell some of my goods that I don't need that only applies if I am really in need for money. And I'm going to do anything just for an additional money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hatuferu, try googling a few phrases like "bonus checking account" or "$75 checking account." There are even some blogs devoted to tracking the latest bonuses:

http://www.bankpromotions.com/index.php

http://www.hustlermoneyblog.com/best-bank-bonuses-deals/

These are reputable banks and I don't understand either why they give away free money. If they required big balances it would make sense. But my new checking account only requires a $50 minimum balance.

There is some kind of money bubble brewing. I just take the bonus and laugh all the way to the bank.
Jump to: