Author

Topic: If you were in desperate need for money.... - page 139. (Read 209030 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Signature campaign maybe work for you, or you can do some gigs for other people etc...

But just like the title says, how about if you are really desperate for money. I guess signature campaign is not the right way for having money desperately. But having gigs for other people is some how helpful but you must be specific on what kind of gig is you are talking about.
Signature campaign would help but not much, you need to find a good amount of money to spend on whatever makes you desperate of money, I think if you are a risk taker gambling would be the easiest and simple way, if you are lucky then your problem is solve.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
Signature campaign maybe work for you, or you can do some gigs for other people etc...

But just like the title says, how about if you are really desperate for money. I guess signature campaign is not the right way for having money desperately. But having gigs for other people is some how helpful but you must be specific on what kind of gig is you are talking about.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
The first thing i would be doing is to borrow money to my friends or relatives and will promise to pay it back once i recovered from this situation. and if there's no one lend me some money, im going to sell things that is not much needed.
this maybe the fastest way to get money when you are in urgent needs, i will do the same thing as you. and i already did it a couple times , take a loan , pay it on time as long as i have a steady income.

but not sure if it is happened to someone who did not have a job and steady income.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

I'm ready to work hard if I need money, which means working from 8 to 10 hours a day, doing job which is not so exciting, but I'm not ready to take money from other people by robbing them eeven if they are "too rich" and I'm "too poor".

That will be better. Too many bad things have been produced to make bitcoin down so making something good out of it would be the best for it to back up again and be trusted by others.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

I'm ready to work hard if I need money, which means working from 8 to 10 hours a day, doing job which is not so exciting, but I'm not ready to take money from other people by robbing them eeven if they are "too rich" and I'm "too poor".
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
The only thing that I could do is use the money in my savings and Bitcoins if I have those if those were at $0 to and I would have no choice but to lend money from the bank.

I hope the bank here in my country is also the same with other bank that can be easily approve if you applied for borrowing their money.
I have tried that before but it seems there are certain requirements that I can't comply so I'm always denied, so I just borrow the money from someone is a lender but with a high interest, higher than bank.
Activity: 420
The only thing that I could do is use the money in my savings and Bitcoins if I have those if those were at $0 to and I would have no choice but to lend money from the bank.
Activity: 294

If i was desperate for money, i would start searching for an offline "nine to five" job.

Fortunately,i`m not desperate so i have more time working online and earning small amounts...

I wish there was a nine to five job that pays with bitcoins  Smiley

Well, yeah. Getting a quick easy job for quick cash is pretty much your last resort, if you can't do anything else. But you could also tke out a loan if you have the reputation and the ability to do so.

Or, you could liquidate your assets, like your altcoins.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929

If i was desperate for money, i would start searching for an offline "nine to five" job.

Fortunately,i`m not desperate so i have more time working online and earning small amounts...

I wish there was a nine to five job that pays with bitcoins  Smiley

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If I were in desperate need of money, I would probably cashed my Bitcoins, and brought out all the currency exchange. And also urgently I am looking for at least some job to pay every day.Over time, I have earned money and would again invest in Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
I would not be in this situation (hopefully). I have an adequate sum of money in savings, and a lot inverter here and there. If the time ever came, I'd simply liquidate my funds.
Activity: 854

I never thought about it but one thing is for sure,i would not invest not even one satoshi in hyips or gambling sites,many desperate people do it as the final solution and they end losing their last money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I never encounter that case that i badly need money cause i know how to save,,but if  someday it happen to me then i will sell all my belongings,even my love which is my bag
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
The first thing i would be doing is to borrow money to my friends or relatives and will promise to pay it back once i recovered from this situation. and if there's no one lend me some money, im going to sell things that is not much needed.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
if i was in desperate need of money i would sell some of my physical goods which i dont need. if still i dont get enough money i need then i would sell all my altcoins and bitcoins.

Then sell first your altcoins and bitcoin before your beloved physical goods. How come you still care for your cryptos eventhough you really need a money desperately for important things. You can bounce back again after you resolve your problem and make accumulations of coins again.
Activity: 336
If I was in desperate need of bitcoins I would do as many faucets as possible and try to join a signature campaign.
Its too long it will take if you will do faucet and signature campaign (in your rank) If its a emergency try to loan first and pay it back after you earn money
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
if i was in desperate need of money i would sell some of my physical goods which i dont need. if still i dont get enough money i need then i would sell all my altcoins and bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
I'm assuming that when "money" was stated, you were referring to fiat money. To get fiat money, I will probably sell all my alt coins and my bitcoins. The halving is coming and I need to buy something for myself, I will surely sell half or 3/4 of my BTCs and continue to  buy and sell various alt coins.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
If i am so desperate in need of money, i would ask my closest family and relative to ask or barrow some money from them and if i am by self i will ask a close friend she/he will never turn you down.
Jump to: