Author

Topic: If you were in desperate need for money.... - page 146. (Read 209030 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
I would use my signature campaign and if that wasn't good enough, then I would just get a loan from a bank or one of my friends.
Loan is the best way to have money if you were in  desperate need of money, but you need to have a lot of friends or close families cause today it is really hard to borrow from friends and relatives. If you don't want to borrow them you can try to borrow in the bank but make sure you have your collateral to avail one.
legendary
Activity: 1232
I would use my signature campaign and if that wasn't good enough, then I would just get a loan from a bank or one of my friends.

When you are in desperate need of money, you will need a substantial sum and you will need it quickly. Signature campaigns will fail on both these fronts.  Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
The only thing you can do is work for it or get a loan, but for many of us that don't have collateral we can't get a loan, so working for it is the only option. I don't know of any other way to gain bitcoin fast.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Ideally a job
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
I borrow money from all of my friends back when I faced some big financial problems that you taught the world hates you. This is a long process to recover since the amount is really not a joke. Now because of my experienced Im making sure now that my decent salary and income in bitcoin is secure to make use in the future.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
I opt for signature campaigns when I need bitcoin. When I need Fiat, I prefer teaching students or selling my notes to someone.
Activity: 952
That day will never come in my life, as I always save certain amount of money on regular basis,  its better to save on regular basis rather then borrowing from someone.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
if I am in need for money, I will work to get it. it is a simple fact.
but I will never try to involve in any illegal jobs even if it will give me money fast
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

it depends on the amount that i would need in that situation.
i always have a some kind of backup money tucked away somewhere (in bank, under a mattress) but if i need more than that i would start selling some stuff, like my investments (liquidating(?) assets!) but mostly i would try to use my knowledge and expertise to earn that money and if it is urgent i can borrow it always.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
 Grin
If you do not want to work to have income in my country we have a saying: Ass knows 2 and 200.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
... I would rethink my life decisions that put me into that position.

Desperation is brought about by a lack of viable options.
Yes, we should reconstruct our life and also maybe we cannot find any solution so the best is trying to be happy.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
if i desperate need money and dont know what must done,i think i will loan bicoin to my friends,or loan some cash money and buy bitcoin,i hate have a loan,but as human we need to do it,loan give us benefit and give us trust to other people who lend money/bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
... I would rethink my life decisions that put me into that position.

Desperation is brought about by a lack of viable options.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
.. i would work for them :>
Activity: 840
A Friend in need is a friend indeed. I will surely seek help from my friends as we all know that friends are the best relatives that we have who will never so NO to  us.

Well someone said to me if you wanna loose a friend lend money to him,soo i wouldnt trust soo much into those friends you have,i had broken my face with a person i considered as a brother soo i dont trust no one off my friends with money,its a hard lesson that i believe you dont and never try to see what will happen,better say no then lost a friend.Some people would steal to get those money but its all the support you can have inside your family if you have one otherwise i believe you will just be able to do bad things.

Same here, I literally don't trust anyone when it comes to money. Not friends, not family, no one. People really change in a bad way when it comes to money. You can only trust yourself. Better safe than sorry.
Not all the time. Maybe bad experiences have led you to distrust even family members, but at the end of it all, money is just money. Use it for what it's intended to be used for. Friends who you lost over money matters are not your real friends. Money is quantifiable. Family and real friends are not.

Yeah I think above guys didn't find real friend's in their life and that is really sad, and if you fight with your friends for the sake of money then that is the worst thing to do.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
A Friend in need is a friend indeed. I will surely seek help from my friends as we all know that friends are the best relatives that we have who will never so NO to  us.

Well someone said to me if you wanna loose a friend lend money to him,soo i wouldnt trust soo much into those friends you have,i had broken my face with a person i considered as a brother soo i dont trust no one off my friends with money,its a hard lesson that i believe you dont and never try to see what will happen,better say no then lost a friend.Some people would steal to get those money but its all the support you can have inside your family if you have one otherwise i believe you will just be able to do bad things.

Same here, I literally don't trust anyone when it comes to money. Not friends, not family, no one. People really change in a bad way when it comes to money. You can only trust yourself. Better safe than sorry.
Not all the time. Maybe bad experiences have led you to distrust even family members, but at the end of it all, money is just money. Use it for what it's intended to be used for. Friends who you lost over money matters are not your real friends. Money is quantifiable. Family and real friends are not.
What a nice statement of your, we need money to help our families or to provide them with the best we can, sometimes we are desperate of money because our standard way of living does not match with our income. It is just a matter of balancing things our so we cannot have a problem with money, we must live within our means or below our means.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

I am investing in the forex market for the last three years, and only in that desperate I would take some of my capital to solve a serious problem. Otherwise I have always preferred to reinvest my profits to compound my capital.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I think in this situation better to ask you friends or parents for loans, cause it will be faster, but bitcoin can help you cause you can get work here easily.
Jump to: