Author

Topic: If you were in desperate need for money.... - page 143. (Read 209030 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
i would go for getting assistance before restoring everything once again. never sell or collateralize your goodies, and wait for a work.
btw you should have learned a bit ability so you would get more possibility of having a new work.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If I suddenly need money urgently. I most likely find a small part time. Still it is possible sell your old unwanted items or equipment.
If the house has a powerful computer, you can do mining cryptocurrency-altcoins on GPU.
There is another option of speculation, buy items at one price and sell expensive.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Chess hustling kindergarten kids into giving me their lunch money of course! My chess kungfu is legendary but I would still be careful not to play anyone above the age of 5 just to be on the safe side.
Nah I usually just find old stuff (mostly games) to sell whenever I need extra cash. And if I'm truly desperate, I can always sell a few of my liquid domains  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

doing a side jobs is a great way to earn money it is decent and you can actually earn experience with
the side job you are doing, other than that selling things is a good idea to but for me that is one of my
last resort if im really in desperate need of money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
If I was like really really desperate, then I would just take a loan from one of my friends. If I was just a bit desperate, I would just post for my signature campaign and mine ETH.
That would not work most of the time, it would really depend on how much you need anyway. If you need a decent amount of money it is just rare friends would lend you, you just try to go loan to a bank if you have a good collateral.

If they are your true friends they will lend you their money no matter what the amount of it is. But it will depend on the reason on how you are going to use the money I'm sure they will consider it.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
If I was like really really desperate, then I would just take a loan from one of my friends. If I was just a bit desperate, I would just post for my signature campaign and mine ETH.
That would not work most of the time, it would really depend on how much you need anyway. If you need a decent amount of money it is just rare friends would lend you, you just try to go loan to a bank if you have a good collateral.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
I always fancied robbing a bank - they have, after all, been robbing me for a long time now.

Not so much due to a desperate need of money - just cos, well, rock n roll.

Sadly, I'm all talk.

Haha if you are going to it you will surely get busted by the cops easily. Banks do really robbing people in a legal way so we can't fight back against them.
Go play GTA and rob sidewalkers and get their dollars.
legendary
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

It is hard to make big money fast,if you fill you must have them you can make costly mistakes

From the legal way it is hard to make money fast, but if i were in desperate need for money i would firstly sell my bitcoins and then see if it covers the needs.
I think I should be waiting for the time you will become desperate, when that time comes don't hesitate you knock on me as I will be buying your coins and please take note that my buying rate will be at least 50% off, that is how you take advantage from desperate person willing to give everything. No, just kidding, I am not referring this to myself but this happens in real scenarios of our lives where we do everything just to get money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I always fancied robbing a bank - they have, after all, been robbing me for a long time now.

Not so much due to a desperate need of money - just cos, well, rock n roll.

Sadly, I'm all talk.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Re: If you were in desperate need for money....

Prostitute the pet dog  Huh  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

It is hard to make big money fast,if you fill you must have them you can make costly mistakes

From the legal way it is hard to make money fast, but if i were in desperate need for money i would firstly sell my bitcoins and then see if it covers the needs.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

legendary
Activity: 1073
Sell things you don't need if you really need it.

Even things that you need and will, if you really need it for some emergency or to pay the local gangsters, for example
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
I would never be in desperate need of money as I save some money on regular basis, so that I don't have to borrow it from my friends or relatives.
if that is true, then it's very nice, but I would suggest, if you really need the money, you'd better borrow it, because it is the quickest way

Well no doubt that is the first quick solution for all people who are really in needs of money. Friends and family are the best options first sine they know you and your capability to pay off the debt.
legendary
Activity: 1218
I would never be in desperate need of money as I save some money on regular basis, so that I don't have to borrow it from my friends or relatives.
if that is true, then it's very nice, but I would suggest, if you really need the money, you'd better borrow it, because it is the quickest way
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

Good for you then. But you know there are things that unexpected and financial situation is one of it. Hope your financial foundation is steady and can cover up that  desperate thing that will happen.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
If I need btc like 0.02 I goto gambling site and reap the faucet whole day Cheesy
legendary

From comments here I see many people here were never really hungry. Even that hunger is nothing when you see your hungry children crying.
I don't wish to think about it again, this system force us to be monsters to each others and they make profit from it. I hope one day we will be smarter and wiser, and to not fall in that traps that system makes for us.
I understand you sentiments here, we need to help or we should even be thankful because others have nothing to eat and our problem that is why we are desperate need of money because we lose our money in gambling or for lavish expenses in life.
Jump to: