Pages:
Author

Topic: Ignore list swap - page 2. (Read 2212 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
July 29, 2013, 01:53:25 PM
Thanks for the list, FoxPup.

greyhawk, you're quoting people on my ignorelist and it's not very nice Sad

I can't read ignored quotes Tongue:

Saves me so much headache. Unfortunately, it means I can't read ignored posts at all unless I unignore—so I don't ignore liberally.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
July 29, 2013, 01:48:19 PM
Thanks for the list, FoxPup.

greyhawk, you're quoting people on my ignorelist and it's not very nice Sad
legendary
Activity: 1764
July 29, 2013, 06:45:28 AM
just saying

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
July 29, 2013, 05:36:23 AM
That would have been a lot funnier if logging out didn't require the user's session ID. Roll Eyes

Good point. I'm gonna hassle theymos to change that. More logouts for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
July 29, 2013, 05:34:59 AM
That would have been a lot funnier if logging out didn't require the user's session ID. Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 29, 2013, 05:21:07 AM
I likely missed it because I have you on my ignore list. The one in my head.

Also I don't hate you. I think you are a crazy person. I can't hate crazy persons, that would not be very nice at all.

LMAO the ignore list in your head and I am crazy. Well tell that scammer BitcoinINV I said Hi.

Which one was he again? I get sycophant mail all day long and it's hard to keep track who's who what with all the name changing all the time.
July 29, 2013, 05:14:26 AM
Nice echo chambers. I have only a single person on ignore

Hahahaha that is funny joke. I wonder why it is so funny oh cause I did that like 5 post above Wink why you stealing my jokes... I thought you hated me, that is what you told your scammer buddy BitcoinINV right? LMAO I guess I am just so funny.

I likely missed it because I have you on my ignore list. The one in my head.

Also I don't hate you. I think you are a crazy person. I can't hate crazy persons, that would not be very nice at all.
July 29, 2013, 05:02:44 AM
is there a way to mass add names to the ignore list? Cheesy

Sure, here you go
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 29, 2013, 04:58:50 AM
is there a way to mass add names to the ignore list? Cheesy
July 29, 2013, 04:45:53 AM
Nice echo chambers. I have only a single person on ignore

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
July 29, 2013, 04:14:15 AM
Also, I assume gweedo said something useless either pleading his case or claiming to be vindicated by the fact that he's ignored by people. Something along the lines of Gandhi's quote. If I'm wrong, or he said more than 2 sentences, please do quote him.

It is funny cause my ignore count on one page was down and now it is back so I guess my opinion still does matter to you Wink.

It is also so funny cause I am ignored and when I show investors who care so much about my ignore ratings obviously. They always say how you ignored? I always answer, bitcoin also means don't have an opinion, that is against majority. But I read alot my older posts and the things I started talking about and what got me my ignores, is the exact problem that a lot of people talk about but whatever. I love being ignored it makes me work that much more, and that much more better to just prove that my opinions have nothing to do with my business, companies or even my trust.

I know exactly where you're coming from Gweedo. Most of the 10-16 began to ignore me soon after I asked some honest questions about ozcoins dgm setup. The abusers of this system will one day be known if the mods ever get around to setting up properly.

Did I hurt your feelings ? jackjack Huh Uber LMfreakinAO because I don't know who you are !

Did I make you cry ?? abracanoob ?? How are the 20BTC (or less) rounds treating ya !? Cheesy

LOL this thread made my early morning. Grin

pEACe

HT xD

edit..

I must be doing something right. What was 10-16 has now all of a sudden become 15-32 noobs !

I'll bet this post from the slogan thread  is to blame !! ME AND MY BIIG MOUTH.

Bitcoin: Wadda you gonna do if/when the power goes out !?

Ok.. I'm done..

Tongue

Yeah don't worry most people around here use the ignore button as the "LALALALALALA I am not listening button" I get a lot of support in my PMs but it is what it is. Just take that ignore abuse and use to drive your hustle!

YOP. Smiley

Now plz excuse me while I,  .. BURN ONE DOWN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np3y8gi53F0

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
July 29, 2013, 04:05:19 AM
When I reached the office of which had a one way window overlooking the grill and eating area, I simply stared at him, admiring the improvised solution to a problem that I previously didn't even knew existed, thinking all the while to myself, "That's fuckin' amazing!"

With that, don't you think it's about time to trim your ignore lists? Granted, my posts are sometimes considered shit, but imagine what if you could take away only one nugget to better your livelihood from something I freely give. Further image that one of the people on your ignore lists just happened to offer up some unique solution to some problem that's been plaguing you for a long time, yet you never found the solution because its source was ignored.

Ironically, those that have me on their ignore lists would never read the above. I guess that's the price I have to pay for being a monumental asshole.

I use retaliatory, tit-for-tat ignores.

Better an asshole than a milquetoast bore.

Only cowards flee debate and choose to censor.

My words are rare pearls; their's are tedious chores.

This whining OP's mom is a two-bitcent whore,

servicing sailors as they arrive at her shore!  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
July 29, 2013, 03:24:46 AM
I don't ignore anyone. If there is someone you don't like, its very satisfying to watch them make a fool of themselves, which you might miss if you have them ignored.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
July 29, 2013, 03:16:07 AM
Also, I assume gweedo said something useless either pleading his case or claiming to be vindicated by the fact that he's ignored by people. Something along the lines of Gandhi's quote. If I'm wrong, or he said more than 2 sentences, please do quote him.

It is funny cause my ignore count on one page was down and now it is back so I guess my opinion still does matter to you Wink.

It is also so funny cause I am ignored and when I show investors who care so much about my ignore ratings obviously. They always say how you ignored? I always answer, bitcoin also means don't have an opinion, that is against majority. But I read alot my older posts and the things I started talking about and what got me my ignores, is the exact problem that a lot of people talk about but whatever. I love being ignored it makes me work that much more, and that much more better to just prove that my opinions have nothing to do with my business, companies or even my trust.

I know exactly where you're coming from Gweedo. Most of the 10-16 began to ignore me soon after I asked some honest questions about ozcoins dgm setup. The abusers of this system will one day be known if the mods ever get around to setting up properly.

Did I hurt your feelings ? jackjack Huh Uber LMfreakinAO because I don't know who you are !

Did I make you cry ?? abracanoob ?? How are the 20BTC (or less) rounds treating ya !? Cheesy

LOL this thread made my early morning. Grin

pEACe

HT xD

edit..

I must be doing something right. What was 10-16 has now all of a sudden become 15-32 noobs !

I'll bet this post from the slogan thread  is to blame !! ME AND MY BIIG MOUTH.

Bitcoin: Wadda you gonna do if/when the power goes out !?

Ok.. I'm done..

Tongue
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
July 28, 2013, 10:01:16 PM
Code:
bitfreak!
cunicula
becoin
bitrebel
Invictus
Viceroy
dscotese
Mad7Scientist
Rarity
lucif
GernMiester
pinnpe
Xian01
Shotgun_WooWoo
ryann
morde_glbse
Monster-Ant
subSTRATA
kadirbasol
filmmam
WikipediaFaggot
SARAHWARAH
Steele
Radacoin
Actor_Tom_Truong
rastaj
Veritas
bitcoindownfall
wopwop
AnonyMint
naphto
blacksmithtm
johnblaze
Stampbit
antibanker
Golden_Opportunity
Free_BTCoins
banker.buster
Mitzplik
cabinetmaker
crumbcake
WaverleyStreet
Shill_1
Shill_2
Shill_3
GaltForever

I think something like two thirds of these users are now either banned or have moved on to annoy people on other forums. I generally don't ignore anyone unless they're either a bot or a troll/idiot/obnoxious person with no redeeming qualities whatsoever (being entertaining counts as a redeeming quality, which is the only reason people like SEC agent aren't on my list).
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
July 28, 2013, 08:23:46 PM
Code:
ShadowOfHarbringer
aurumxchange
kokjo
MysteryMiner
TECSHARE
MeSarah
hamdi
iCEBREAKER
dank
misterbigg
Maria
BitcoinEXpress
Vod
bitlane
kano
Lolcust
Cosbycoin
Come-from-Beyond
Simran
MPOE-PR
i_rape_bitcoins
SuperDuperJenkins
Atlas
MAXBT
rockso
YipYip
sublime5447
strunberg
jasonjm
yayayo
ChartBuddy
Basically: Bots, trolls, alt-coin trolls, Atlas/dank socks, bigots, and terrible PR representatives. I don't ignore people unless I need to, though, because their quotes don't show up and the "Show/Hide" and Unignore button is disabled. Ignores are permanent unless I manually remove them

You can ignore mods, but it's not a full ignore. They don't get the goldenrod colour, for example.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
July 28, 2013, 08:22:31 PM
Code:
firstassent
crumbs
gweedo
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
July 28, 2013, 08:21:27 PM

I only have jackjack on my ignore list funny really as i am on his list
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
July 28, 2013, 08:19:48 PM
I was just kidding. I don't really have anyone on ignore. If I were going ignore anyone it would probably be Moonshadow. His lengthy tirades are about as tedious to read as Matthew N. Wright topics chastising himself for fucking up again. The last time I actually read through his posts it was three pages of arguing about how the Internet began and the topic was robbery or something. I kept waiting for another mod to show up and start deleting all the off topic posts. rofl
Pages:
Jump to: