Pages:
Author

Topic: Ignore list swap - page 3. (Read 2212 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
July 28, 2013, 07:53:02 PM
Code:
...FirstAscent
Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย

Danke schön. I'll keep those two because the former makes interesting points sometimes, and Goat is funny. Also he's never wronged me on a trade, so there's that.
Besides them, the list is people I've never heard of, so I'll assume they'll make a nice addition.

My list only includes people who don't show up in a thread unless they want to bitch about something. lol

Code:
... mods mods mods
Matthew N. Wright
MysteryMiner
TradeFortress
Vladimir
... developer
myrkul
ElectricMucus
mods mods mods
Uhh... I can see some of those, but I tend to not ignore high-profile people, mods, or those who I've done good business with.

My ignore list:

Code:
empty set
That's mighty big of you. Can you elaborate on how you can stand r3wt? It must be some kind of black magic, and from what I remember of the black magic extortion thread, black magic is srs biznz.

Also, I assume gweedo said something useless either pleading his case or claiming to be vindicated by the fact that he's ignored by people. Something along the lines of Gandhi's quote. If I'm wrong, or he said more than 2 sentences, please do quote him.

In the rare cases that such-and-such is just blah, blah, blah, I simply gloss over their post, even sometimes taking away a nugget or two.

Back in my managing Waffle House days, there was this one employee, of which some other hired on, who didn't operate on full thrusters.

One day I arrived at the end of the second shift to perform my managerial duties prior to the third shift arriving, and was amazed at what I witnessed the fuckturd doing.

He was cooking grits in the standard pot, presumingly using the correct portions of water and grits, but how he was doing it simply amazed me. You see, Waffle House didn't provide lids for any of their cooking vessels, yet he was using one to cover the pot to make the water boil more quickly. What did he use? One of the standard circular serving platters. When I reached the office of which had a one way window overlooking the grill and eating area, I simply stared at him, admiring the improvised solution to a problem that I previously didn't even knew existed, thinking all the while to myself, "That's fuckin' amazing!"

With that, don't you think it's about time to trim your ignore lists? Granted, my posts are sometimes considered shit, but imagine what if you could take away only one nugget to better your livelihood from something I freely give. Further image that one of the people on your ignore lists just happened to offer up some unique solution to some problem that's been plaguing you for a long time, yet you never found the solution because its source was ignored.

Ironically, those that have me on their ignore lists would never read the above. I guess that's the price I have to pay for being a monumental asshole.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
July 28, 2013, 07:15:03 PM
Code:
...FirstAscent

Danke schön. I'll keep those two because the former makes interesting points sometimes, and Goat is funny. Also he's never wronged me on a trade, so there's that.
Besides them, the list is people I've never heard of, so I'll assume they'll make a nice addition.

My list only includes people who don't show up in a thread unless they want to bitch about something. lol

Code:
... mods mods mods
Matthew N. Wright
MysteryMiner
TradeFortress
Vladimir
... developer
myrkul
ElectricMucus
mods mods mods
Uhh... I can see some of those, but I tend to not ignore high-profile people, mods, or those who I've done good business with.

My ignore list:

Code:
empty set
That's mighty big of you. Can you elaborate on how you can stand r3wt? It must be some kind of black magic, and from what I remember of the black magic extortion thread, black magic is srs biznz.

Also, I assume gweedo said something useless either pleading his case or claiming to be vindicated by the fact that he's ignored by people. Something along the lines of Gandhi's quote. If I'm wrong, or he said more than 2 sentences, please do quote him.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
July 28, 2013, 06:54:33 PM

Code:
theymos
hazek
tysat
paraipan
John (John K.)
Psy
Moonshadow
Matthew N. Wright
MysteryMiner
TradeFortress
Vladimir
jgarzik
myrkul
ElectricMucus
BadBear
Maged
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
July 28, 2013, 06:14:50 PM
My ignore list:

Code:
empty set
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1280
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
July 28, 2013, 05:50:59 PM
Code:
Inedible
BCEmporium
hdclover
Tasty Champa
Hippie Tech
ffuentes
FirstAscent
mah87
digitalindustry
ahmed_bodi
nawazish1
naphto
leopard2
zackclark70
Cheetahx
TECHICENINE
horeaper
BayAreaCoins
Vulcan
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
July 28, 2013, 05:32:00 PM
Does anyone here have a nice ignore list I can borrow from?

Here's mine. I'd say maybe 1 in 10 are actually worth listening to some of the time. A few others no longer post (e.g. bitlane) so maybe you want to unignore them for historical purposes.

Code:
gene
bulanula
MysteryMiner
iCEBREAKER
FlipPro
dank
Maria
Nagle
mystery2048
Jake
Viceroy