Pages:
Author

Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev - page 4. (Read 39677 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 19, 2015, 02:36:58 AM
put proper quotes see people can see dates etc.

and you lippy morons out there don't know what i do.. all you can do is guess.

and yeah i got sick before.

any more proof iGotSpots is a scammer ?

PS:
If that is all the dirt you got on me.. well uhhhmm keep looking ROFL

PPS:
Hide more chicken shit.
can i look up your post history coward ?
Nope.. because you are hiding like a bitch.
So maybe put in your SIG.. "i am a chicken shit pussy"

Want me to give you some tips on manning up kid ?
You are free to prance around like a limp wristed faggot all you want though i ain't stopping you.
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
December 19, 2015, 02:13:05 AM
..seems I was right.

Quote from: Spoetnik
Yup.. i shit myself getting off a bus !
I tried to get off the bus and run to a Wallmart.. i didn't make it Sad

I shit myself bad right in the parking lot.
Severe flood of shit liquid went flowing down both my legs.
I can do this all day buddy.. i don't have a JOB
i will point out how i am on medical disability

Id like to formally apologize. I never would have beaten you down so hard had I known. I truly feel bad.
I have the utmost respect for the mentally handicapped.

You should probably put something like that in your signature as fair warning to people.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 19, 2015, 01:49:26 AM
Has a bigger try hard ever existed?
No wonder you have a fascination with kids. You have the mind and vocabulary of a seven year old.
Cringe worthy shit. You could have told me from the start I was dealing with a mentally handicapped person, now I just feel bad for you.

mmmm hhhmmmm
So i guess that proves it..
Spots is a scammer.

Congrats and please do fill in those blank lines if you come up with any other key pieces of evidence.

I'm out.. gotta tap your mom's ass then play Xbox bro Wink
December 19, 2015, 01:34:41 AM
Has a bigger try hard ever existed?
No wonder you have a fascination with kids. You have the mind and vocabulary of a seven year old.
Cringe worthy shit. You could have told me from the start I was dealing with a mentally handicapped person, now I just feel bad for you.

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 18, 2015, 11:54:49 PM
Says the potato who was trying to sell his account to a scammer purely to troll everyone.. what a boring life that trailer must be for you.
If only you could afford an xbox.

I am posting in here for a reason, you're just trying to be noticed little puppy dog.

Let's break it down again shall we Mr. Blank Lines Wink

Your vegetable insults will not kill my spirit no matter how hard you try  Angry
Spoetnik's spirit flies like an eagle penguin through the crypto skies looking for scammers like you 24/7 for food !

And you lied.. i offered to give my account to him free of charge.
For "Fun" ..since i was going to be away anyways.. plus i thought he may be amused my my PM's collection LOL
Last time i checked FUN does not equal Trolling.

Trailer ?
I live on the ground level of a house with my room enjoying a nice large sunny view out the front window.

Boring ?
Nothing i do is boring.. Spoetnik is exciting even in his sleep.  Cool
I'm the coolest ice cube in the mutha fuckin' tray dog !
Slayin Noobs.. Taming Ass.. Rockin' like it's 1999 up in here bitches !

Xbox ?
I am not gay.. so no console faggotry for me thanks.

Posting for a reason ?
Ya you are.. so i can show case my leet skills at taking the garbage to the curb.
WE NEED A CLEAN UP IN ISLE #3 PLEASE

Trying to be noticed ?
I don't TRY ..i -AM- noticed !
People hang on my every word because i am a crypto celebrity.
If there was a Crypto-TMZ i'd be the cover story taking my daily shit.

So there you have it.. a hot steaming cup of STFU Noob.
Nobody knows who you are or why they should care about your comment that got deleted a year ago.

Cry Moar and maybe.. buy some cheap Monero nom nom nom

@Fallout4
i didn't just OWN your ass.. I fuckin' mortgaged it noob !

/end rage-post
December 18, 2015, 07:26:27 PM
Says the potato who was trying to sell his account to a scammer purely to troll everyone.. what a boring life that trailer must be for you.
If only you could afford an xbox.

I am posting in here for a reason, you're just trying to be noticed little puppy dog.

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 18, 2015, 07:13:46 PM
wowee,

You can almost see the veins popping in your forehead reading that frothing rabble of an attempted comeback.
I wish I could say I am sorry I broke your little potato brain again kid.. but I actually get a kick out of watching dumbarses like you implode.
Thanks for the funniest rage post I have read in a long time spuddo.

Did you run out of things to say ? is that why all the blank lines ?
I hope you're proud (who ever you are hiding behind a new account)
..you managed to make the infamous Spoetnik rage post Sad
Since it was your mission to get a rise out of me then i suppose you deserve a Trolling ban huh ?
Congrats.. YOU WIN !
enjoy your ban winner LOL
December 18, 2015, 07:05:50 PM
wowee,

You can almost see the veins popping in your forehead reading that frothing rabble of an attempted comeback.
I wish I could say I am sorry I broke your little potato brain again kid.. but I actually get a kick out of watching dumbarses like you implode.
Thanks for the funniest rage post I have read in a long time spuddo.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
December 18, 2015, 05:39:06 PM
All this rage just for ruining one persons ICO. I love it, keep posting more lol

Yup you posted that Bitspender Scam topic and BAM this one is bumped from page 200 etc.  Roll Eyes

All i say is, if your caught your caught.
Who is involved don't matter to me.

It's pretty easy to spot the people working together to deceive people
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 18, 2015, 05:08:15 PM
All this rage just for ruining one persons ICO. I love it, keep posting more lol

Yup you posted that Bitspender Scam topic and BAM this one is bumped from page 200 etc.  Roll Eyes

All i say is, if your caught your caught.
Who is involved don't matter to me.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
December 18, 2015, 04:46:53 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 18, 2015, 04:10:30 PM
Everycoin IGOTSPOTS participated it ended up being a scam. How can this be made more clear?

He is an arrogant scammer, with no juice. Just talks and scare tactics.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 18, 2015, 03:47:35 PM
Seeing that Spots just deleted my question from the bucks thread and was a total arse in cc chat when I asked him about this...

Ill post it here. Apologies If I am exposing anyones wallet here but I want to know wtf is going on?

Some new wallets are taking all of the stakes: Here are a couple.

B7qUbbXdhx7ryTDKoMMCNurNGDtB7JFLv1
BPo6JxDMKefoAb1YSgieYHhJ9Jd9b4taDC

I tried bringing this to the attention of Spots but he just acted like an arse and refused to even acknowledge it.
I'm open to anyone explaining how they can possibly stake so much seeing they were only created and fed inputs in the last day. In fact, I hope I am completely wrong.

Yes this is a new account, but ignore that and look at the wallets, they are not paying masternodes either.

He deleted your comment way back on your fresh troll account and you have whined about it ever since.
I guess that proves he is a scammer huh ?
That was this cowards first post here above.
I also find it odd there is more than one dummy troll account calling me a Potato..
Just like the dev of Franko Coin.

lol, now I am the Franko dev, stop trying to deflect from your exposed bullshit kiddo. Does it look like I need any help making you look like a fucking idiot?

You're full just of shit and thats the one thing that has truly been proven here. No doubt whatsoever about that.
I wonder how someone can go from having such a big cry, creating threads about Spots the scammer to following him around like a puppy dog trying to be noticed. You really are pathetic.

How about we move this whole thread onto you instead? Youre two of a kind it seems. You're a lying fuck who changes teams when it suits them. I mean you even tried to sell your shitful BTCT account to IGotSpots on the sly. Even a know scammer rejected your slimy little offer you twerp. Care to try and deny that one too? Your whole BTCT history is filled with backflips and fuckups.

btw, the brilliant attempt to achieve something by posting the above quote is yet another massive fail. You see this is where truth about Gorillabucks started to come out and the whole house of cards collapsed.
Spots was trying to hide the fact that 'some special' wallets were exploited, he knew it, he lied about it. When he could no longer hide it, he abandoned Gorillabucks and started his next scammy shitcoin. I think it was like a day after that post. Its all been discussed in detail in this thread which you were too stupid to even realize.

My god you're a simpleton.

- YES - The Franko dev has posted with the same style.
That guy has been caught using various "Potato" related insults.
Which is a mighty specific thing to say to a guy...
He has done that by saying.. "I went Full-Potato"
and referring to me as "Spuds" or Spudnick etc.
Which has been an on going / reoccurring TROLL theme on me for a while. (with a few accounts here)

- "Deflect from your exposed bullshit kiddo" ?
All i did is went and looked at your first post because it makes sense why you ran here posting nonsense now.
He deleted your comment and you got butthurt over it.
I want to point out too you had created a new Troll account to make accusations on him on that Gorrilla topic.
So NO it's not surprising he deleted it.. You were a 0 post noob with obvious experience Trolling with scam accusations.
And anyone that calls a guy who is 40 a kid is a moron. LOL

- Trying to be noticed ?
Spoetnik is a famous Crypto-Celebrity and so is iGotSpots ..i think your just jealous of the attention we get.
Want to buy my autograph or Spots ? I am sure we can work out a fair deal Smiley

- How about we move this whole thread onto you instead?
AGREED !
I don't think we talk enough about me as it is.. Someone should create a topic called "Is Spoetnik a Troll ?"
I have important opinions and i have such tantamount insights into the world of crypto
it would be a crime for you all not to bask and revel in the glory and crypto-majesty that is Spoetnik !

Spoetnik is a Legend and you will telling your great grand kids you talked to Spoetnik back in the old days.

You can blame yourself for attacking my credibility.. you make the topic about me time after time.
75% of your last post was to attack me.. 25% was about the topic... You Mad Bro ?

- Selling my account ?
I told him i'd be offline for a month or two and said it would be hilarious if he took it to have some fun with you all.
You know this because i posted it myself and no i did not ask for or want anything in return from him either.
No one else was offered EVER either.
Further more since we have a history i think yeah it would have been pretty damn funny guys ROFL
Can you picture it ? iGotSpots posting weird shit with my account here ? ahahhahaha

- Your whole BTCT history is filled with backflips and fuckups.
If this was true i think you would have posted proof.. yet you didn't.

Summary..
You are a butthurt kid who had his comment deleted then ran around screaming scam over it.
You are either a Noob with your brand new account and should STFU or you are hiding and STFU Wink

Cry MOAR.. Jealous, Cry-Baby, Noob, Troll, Kid, Highschool-Girl, Fail-Artist Whiner.

LIEK OMG HE DELETD MY COMMENTZ TO ITS PROOF HIS ACCOUNT IS SCAMMERZ !!1111ONE

EDIT:
I just realized this Troll was right he caught me.. i posted before a backflip story.
I did a backflip during a practical joke way back i said so i guess he caught me..
Yup Spoetnik is Acrobat ! doing flips & shit like a fuckin' god damn ninja !

PS:
Create more forum accounts.. cry moar and... Buy Cheap Monero nom nom nom
December 18, 2015, 12:24:02 PM
Seeing that Spots just deleted my question from the bucks thread and was a total arse in cc chat when I asked him about this...

Ill post it here. Apologies If I am exposing anyones wallet here but I want to know wtf is going on?

I tried bringing this to the attention of Spots but he just acted like an arse and refused to even acknowledge it.
I'm open to anyone explaining how they can possibly stake so much seeing they were only created and fed inputs in the last day. In fact, I hope I am completely wrong.

Yes this is a new account, but ignore that and look at the wallets, they are not paying masternodes either.

He deleted your comment way back on your fresh troll account and you have whined about it ever since.
I also find it odd there is more than one dummy troll account calling me a Potato..

lol, now I am the Franko dev, stop trying to deflect from your exposed bullshit kiddo. Does it look like I need any help making you look like a fucking idiot?

You're full just of shit and thats the one thing that has truly been proven here. No doubt whatsoever about that.
I wonder how someone can go from having such a big cry, creating threads about Spots the scammer to following him around like a puppy dog trying to be noticed. You really are pathetic.

How about we move this whole thread onto you instead? Youre two of a kind it seems. You're a lying fuck who changes teams when it suits them. I mean you even tried to sell your shitful BTCT account to IGotSpots on the sly. Even a know scammer rejected your slimy little offer you twerp. Care to try and deny that one too? Your whole BTCT history is filled with backflips and fuckups.

btw, the brilliant attempt to achieve something by posting the above quote is yet another massive fail. You see this is where truth about Gorillabucks started to come out and the whole house of cards collapsed.
Spots was trying to hide the fact that 'some special' wallets were exploited, he knew it, he lied about it. When he could no longer hide it, he abandoned Gorillabucks and started his next scammy shitcoin. I think it was like a day after that post. Its all been discussed in detail in this thread which you were too stupid to even realize.

My god you're a simpleton.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2015, 09:53:36 AM
Anyone have any new information to share?

Yes, many scammer are being put out to pasture because the alt world is changing and ppl are sick and tired of being scammed via pnd, vaporware and false promises, with threads full of obvious shills and fake btc support on the books.  Some in part is quiet now because the holidays are around the corner and said scammer are enjoying a break, we can be sure they will be out in full force coming late Jan, then especially in spring/summer 2016.  Sure you can try and play but most will just lose (yet again) in the end.  So don't fall for putting your golden BTC into so many shitcoins.

No shit really ?

WOW you didn't hear me say that non fucking stop for 2  or 3 years eh ?

I called it long ago.. I TOLD YOU SO !

I said zillions of times..
The cloning  / scammy antics etc would kill the Altcoin scene then they would turn on each other for the scraps.

I predicted how all of this bullshit would play out to a T
as you were all many sucking much coin cloner cock on the such gay Doge ANN topic etc HAHAHHA

I also said it would be cute how you all do a 180 and pretend you were not previously supporting shit coins
and you would hop on and ride my coat tails around.
I spent THOUSANDS of posts here arguing with the same idiots here who claimed i was full of shit and a Troll.
Who all later flip flopped and agree with me now.

Want some quotes by key people let me know.. i can and will back up my mouth ALWAYS.

PS:
There was no -PROOF- posted iGotSpots was caught scamming.
I say that not because i like or hate him but simply because no PROOF was posted.
This stuff is not about who likes who high school girls it's about facts.
Put the pom pom's down girls..

Umm, I know you do/did post as such and I've only been inclined to agree with most of what you've been saying over the past 12 months I've been following alts.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 18, 2015, 09:11:29 AM

December 18, 2015, 06:40:38 AM
Flight of The Weazle LOL
I STILL LOVE that title it has such panache (if that is how you spell it)
Yup..
Welcome to Crypto.. me and Spots had a feud for years.. you just figure that out ?

Not sure how many times i can say "it doesn't matter who you like" facts are facts.

And yeah i said plenty of nasty things about him before and the part you did -NOT- quote..
Is that i did admit to him publicly that i was sorry for many of my posts.
I had said things that were taking things too far and hurtful just to be a jerk.
I had said many things that were far worse than being a "scammer" LOL

You've told us many times of your fascinating history, this is nothing new to me or even something that I remotely give a shit about. Only you seem to care about that.
I didn't quote any 'parts' either champ... Just a link to the thread you started to out him as a scammer... Why? Because he is one and you know it very well.

So in the end, everything in this thread can be regarded as total bullshit on your part, its just your sorry way of trying to suck up since you made such a prick of yourself.

Thanks for playing spud.

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 18, 2015, 06:07:31 AM
Flight of The Weazle LOL
I STILL LOVE that title it has such panache (if that is how you spell it)
Yup..
Welcome to Crypto.. me and Spots had a feud for years.. you just figure that out ?

Not sure how many times i can say "it doesn't matter who you like" facts are facts.

And yeah i said plenty of nasty things about him before and the part you did -NOT- quote..
Is that i did admit to him publicly that i was sorry for many of my posts.
I had said things that were taking things too far and hurtful just to be a jerk.
I had said many things that were far worse than being a "scammer" LOL
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 18, 2015, 05:21:14 AM
then you old fucks need to get some fucking glasses.

for shame.

Post some proof or STFU.

All 26 alts of 3 different people are screaming "Spots is a scammer" but not one of them in nearly 20 pages, 400 replies and 2 1/2 months can provide a single documented shred of proof.

Not one.

Show where he intentionally offered a service, commodity or coin for an agreed upon price, took the money and didn't deliver what he "sold" you.

Again, just because you lost money in any coin he launched does not make him a scammer.

It simply indicates there was a deficit between your perceived skill in investing and reality.

~BCX~

Again still true

Over 450 replies across six months and not a shred of proof Spots is a scammer.

Not one.

~BCX~

ECASH Problems/Takeover with IGotSpots - be warned ! by ocminer https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ecash-problemstakeover-with-igotspots-be-warned-997955
Latest iGotSpots scam: PrimeChain (PRIME) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/latest-igotspots-scam-primechain-prime-1189338
iGotSpots Scam Dev: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/igotspots-scam-dev-1125120
Flight of the weazle.. The iGotSpots Troll expose: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/flight-of-the-weazle-the-igotspots-troll-expose-560905 (tip)
December 18, 2015, 05:07:03 AM
Anyone have any new information to share?

Yes, many scammer are being put out to pasture because the alt world is changing and ppl are sick and tired of being scammed via pnd, vaporware and false promises, with threads full of obvious shills and fake btc support on the books.  Some in part is quiet now because the holidays are around the corner and said scammer are enjoying a break, we can be sure they will be out in full force coming late Jan, then especially in spring/summer 2016.  Sure you can try and play but most will just lose (yet again) in the end.  So don't fall for putting your golden BTC into so many shitcoins.

No shit really ?

WOW you didn't hear me say that non fucking stop for 2  or 3 years eh ?

I called it long ago.. I TOLD YOU SO !

I said zillions of times..
The cloning  / scammy antics etc would kill the Altcoin scene then they would turn on each other for the scraps.

I predicted how all of this bullshit would play out to a T
as you were all many sucking much coin cloner cock on the such gay Doge ANN topic etc HAHAHHA

I also said it would be cute how you all do a 180 and pretend you were not previously supporting shit coins
and you would hop on and ride my coat tails around.
I spent THOUSANDS of posts here arguing with the same idiots here who claimed i was full of shit and a Troll.
Who all later flip flopped and agree with me now.

Want some quotes by key people let me know.. i can and will back up my mouth ALWAYS.

PS:
There was no -PROOF- posted iGotSpots was caught scamming.
I say that not because i like or hate him but simply because no PROOF was posted.
This stuff is not about who likes who high school girls it's about facts.
Put the pom pom's down girls..

Hmmm.. still at it Spud? Thanks again for the bump dumbo.

Here's a fun game, lets see if we can count the amount of times you call Spots a scammer in this thread alone... when it suits you of course.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/flight-of-the-weazle-the-igotspots-troll-expose-560905
Yet here you are arguing for months that there is no proof that IGotSpots is a scammer. Hilarious really how thick you continue to be.
lol, what an absolute potato you are kid. This is a very small sample of why everyone thinks you're a simple dumbarse. Probably living in the same trailer park as Spots.

As for BCX, I strongly suspect that he too is just another of the many IGotSpots sock accounts. Not worth a pinch of shit.
Has nothing to add but mindless cheer leading of an obvious scammer. Also a very highly suspect mental capacity.

Quite the support crew you have Spots, say hi to DigiCube for me... rofl.

Pages:
Jump to: