Pages:
Author

Topic: I'll buy games From G2A for you, for Bitcoin! - page 2. (Read 5341 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Online and looking for service.
Thanks!
Available for service.

Crackedlogic is far from trustworthy... Choose a real escrow service that doesn't put both the buyer and seller at risk.
Okay.. How about you suggest me one?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Available for service.

Crackedlogic is far from trustworthy... Choose a real escrow service that doesn't put both the buyer and seller at risk.
Available for service.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Does anyone else have a very strong feeling he is ordering this via blackhat activity, such as c@rding? It is very likely as this site is known to be c@rdable.

is the A on your keyboard broken?

Typing that word is the most retarded thing you can do on the internet. Obviously I purposely replaces "a" with "@".
Does anyone else have a very strong feeling he is ordering this via blackhat activity, such as c@rding? It is very likely as this site is known to be c@rdable.

I was wondering the same thing :/
Are you interested in any games ? @b!z
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

I have been ordering through G2A for almost three years now. They have a system were if the code / link does not work they will instantly refund your account.
They have a great referral system. You can go on there Facebook and see over 250k satisfied customers.
Please give us a try.
Thanks!

My post wasn't referring to you, and you didn't respond properly either.
OK? Then go contact G2A please, I do understand where you are coming from. I was a bit sceptical to use this site at first but sometimes you just have to try and I have to say they have impeccable service and they respect their customers and will do anything to achieve satisfaction with their customers.
Please reconsider and look into it.
I have been ordering through G2A for almost three years now. They have a system were if the code / link does not work they will instantly refund your account.
They have a great referral system. You can go on there Facebook and see over 250k satisfied customers.
Please give us a try.
Thanks!

My post wasn't referring to you, and you didn't respond properly either.
Please give us a try.
Thanks!
Hi,
So why buy games with through me?
I charge $3 - $5 less and will use Bitcoin for your convenience!
I would prefer to escrow with: CrackedLogic as he is a trusted member and offers no transaction fee!
We can do any game available on G2A including; DLC's and Pre-Orders.
Looking forward to doing business!
Pages:
Jump to: