Pages:
Author

Topic: I'll just leave this here - page 2. (Read 962 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
June 23, 2017, 12:21:07 PM
I think the reason these news like gold facials or gold toilets don't draw so much ire is that people, at the back of their minds, also want them, or at least to be just as rich.

To be fair, "rich fucks" haven't paid their share of taxes since 1980

During the past 40 years, the average tax rate of "rich fucks" has dropped from 35% to 15% (I pay more than 15% and I'm basically destitute, that's bullshit)

The problem is when rich people stop paying taxes... the rest of us have to pay twice as much... which is why the IRS is raping everyone in the ass

Donald Trump doesn't pay his taxes... and instead of creating jobs with the money, he buys a solid gold toilet to shit in

The government isn't going to stop spending... and the money has to come from somewhere... so if the rich aren't paying... who is?

I don't have problems with people earning money, though it's very likely that with this trend, inequality could lead to social unrest.

From what I understand, the moneyed are allowed these breaks and privileges because they generate jobs for people. The government can't employ everyone.

The government usually only step in when the discontent from people become so great, like what happened to Rockefeller. (Though his business tactics can be quite brutal, his management skills were quite admirable IMHO, making products out of crude oil rather than dump them out into rivers like his competitors did.)
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
June 22, 2017, 03:30:14 PM
The times when people shame poor people for spending on luxuries like Starbucks or (second hand) designer hand bags is when those poor people cry about not having enough money, cry about the wealthy needing to pay their fair share, or ask for handouts.

The wealthy have money, they should be able to spend it on whatever they want! And everyone else should welcome that spending because it allows the wealthy person's money to reenter the system to be distributed to business taxes, payroll income, and federal and local aid for those who are truly in need.

The energy of the people should be spent on trying to make the system more fair - which means if you work hard and earn money you should get to keep a lot of it, and if you live an honest life and need financial help you should have access to it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 22, 2017, 12:37:51 PM
This on point. People tend to judge the book by it's cover. This purely jealousy and hate, those who have insecurities in life tend to humiliate others to gain respect from the upper class people. Social climbing is a trend in this cruel world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
June 22, 2017, 03:54:24 AM
Communist is apparently cognate with hateful loser.

"Rich fucks", this poor excuse of human being has vocabulary of an aristocrat! What exactly did "rich fucks" do to him? Make money while he is tweeting hate speech? Pay taxes, so that he can get a health care and public schooling? Oh, those evil "rich fucks", how dare they?

This man gauges his own self-worth by his purse. As can be seen on his focus on, who buys what brand of clothing. He feels entitled to money of somebody else.

He is disgusting, not because he is not rich by his own standart, but because he has hatred for anybody, that might be better than him at his obssesion: Money.

To be fair, "rich fucks" haven't paid their share of taxes since 1980

During the past 40 years, the average tax rate of "rich fucks" has dropped from 35% to 15% (I pay more than 15% and I'm basically destitute, that's bullshit)

The problem is when rich people stop paying taxes... the rest of us have to pay twice as much... which is why the IRS is raping everyone in the ass

Donald Trump doesn't pay his taxes... and instead of creating jobs with the money, he buys a solid gold toilet to shit in

The government isn't going to stop spending... and the money has to come from somewhere... so if the rich aren't paying... who is?
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
June 22, 2017, 03:38:30 AM
Communist is apparently cognate with hateful loser.

"Rich fucks", this poor excuse of human being has vocabulary of an aristocrat! What exactly did "rich fucks" do to him? Make money while he is tweeting hate speech? Pay taxes, so that he can get a health care and public schooling? Oh, those evil "rich fucks", how dare they?

This man gauges his own self-worth by his purse. As can be seen on his focus on, who buys what brand of clothing. He feels entitled to money of somebody else.

He is disgusting, not because he is not rich by his own standart, but because he has hatred for anybody, that might be better than him at his obssesion: Money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
June 22, 2017, 03:27:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: