Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a full-time crypto trader. Here're my recent trades & answers to questions - page 24. (Read 5472 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Hey.  I'm Mark, a full time trader. I will publish here my usual trades and any trading stuff I find useful (e.g. price analysis). This is result of several years of experience and the hints shared by my friends working at hedge fund. I've never believed that trading can become such a solid income source, but it's all possible.  Probably the info being posted here will be useful for you and also will motivate me more to push myself beyond my limits.

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

When you dedicate yourself to becoming a full trader then you will have the opportunity to succeed and that can also make you have the risk of losing. for me that is a very possible thing. there will never be a trader who is always successful and there will be no trader who always fails. what will determine is the willingness and ability of a trader to deal with various situations. Your ability and track record can be seen by others, but those who know your abilities are yourself.
experience is the best teacher for trading. by learning from experience, we can arrange psychology to obey the planned analysis. profit and loss become friends for every trader. therefore learning from a mistake is very useful
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
Hey.  I'm Mark, a full time trader. I will publish here my usual trades and any trading stuff I find useful (e.g. price analysis). This is result of several years of experience and the hints shared by my friends working at hedge fund. I've never believed that trading can become such a solid income source, but it's all possible.  Probably the info being posted here will be useful for you and also will motivate me more to push myself beyond my limits.

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:

When you dedicate yourself to becoming a full trader then you will have the opportunity to succeed and that can also make you have the risk of losing. for me that is a very possible thing. there will never be a trader who is always successful and there will be no trader who always fails. what will determine is the willingness and ability of a trader to deal with various situations. Your ability and track record can be seen by others, but those who know your abilities are yourself.

Definitely there is no absolutely winning strategy. Each strategy includes losing. The point to mention here is how these losses are managed. It all depends on the trading rules (stratehy, MM, RM) developed and the ability to follow them. The mindset and many more.

Were you losing a lot anytime?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Oh! Its nice to see your trades. Trading can become a solid income source once you know the environment of it. But if you think right from the start that you will enter in trading because of easy money then you are wrong. There are noobs who want an easy money in trading, because of that they cannot control their greed. That is now lead to a great loss.

If you want to be successful in trading, make it only as savings and put only your excess money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 34

Definitely there is no absolutely winning strategy. Each strategy includes losing. The point to mention here is how these losses are managed. It all depends on the trading rules (stratehy, MM, RM) developed and the ability to follow them. The mindset and many more.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

5m chart XBTUSD
Catched long before downwards move. Used breakout as a signal

Consider it to be reasonable to add here some rules on money and risk management due to the recent events, related to margin trading.

The first one is that the founder of a Chinese crypto fund management firm lost about 2,000 bitcoins in a 100x leveraged trading and committed suicide after.

The second one is from another thread. The guy faced really grave losses, here how it happened:

We already broken the case down and everything goes alright.

BUT!

In order to awoid such drawdowns, we need to know

1) reasons
2) steps to undertake after

And here we are!

SO, DRAWDOWN

Major reasons:

1) MM&RM violence (absence?)
2) Psychology (revenge trades, greed, tilt)
3) Wrong position sizing / leverage

P.S. 95% of traders lose because of that (!)

BNB 's breaking records
BNB dynamics + pyramid trading, and your balance looks smart

Nice chart analysis fo BNB if you hold it for a couple of hours you will earn a good profit because today BNB make a good pump up.
I ready one by one your analysis and journey intrading its look smooth trade after all. I will continue to monitor your thread to make somw learning in technical analysis.

Hope this would be useful for you !
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
BNB 's breaking records

Nice chart analysis fo BNB if you hold it for a couple of hours you will earn a good profit because today BNB make a good pump up.
I ready one by one your analysis and journey intrading its look smooth trade after all. I will continue to monitor your thread to make somw learning in technical analysis.
BNB 's breaking records

Hello Mark! The current situation of the market this year is really great for traders. But, may I ask about how did you trade during the bearish year of 2018? For sure, there will be times wherein bearish period may come.

Although, mark has answered this question brilliantly and I want to add that what ever the loses recorded in that bear period is going to be a very good experience for mark and some other trader so that when that time comes again, I sure know what to do. Money management is important on the bear, not to rush in quick too when some green shows up.

Absolutely agree with all written. Good lesson.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
That is the point of OP, ready to take risk for leaving permanent job for full-time trading. As I understand, technical and fundamental analysis can be learnt but risk taking as part of psychological aspect should be trained with some kind of suitable training.....
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
That's a great post OP.
I have already came across your previous thread where you mentioned that,  you left your job for Full time crypto trading.
Now i can see that you have good experience and profits in trading.
In that post i mentioned that you did a wrong move,but now i am wrong.
Trading has given you all the necessities you need.
Good luck mate.
Activity: 62
Merit: 3
The price of litecoin surged another 10 percent! The highest peak since May 23, 2018.

Was increasing the position. $129 - close price. Good enough for LTC

https://i.postimg.cc/D09DZjSM/LTC1106.jpg

Hope your  images will be shown here in a right way. What are you thinking on the further BTC moves?

4h gives quite a comprehensive pic of what is going on with BTC price.
Will see further moves.

Well, at least the price is out of that channel. Glad to see

Post sth like this more pls! Thank you
Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Hello Mark! The current situation of the market this year is really great for traders. But, may I ask about how did you trade during the bearish year of 2018? For sure, there will be times wherein bearish period may come.

Although, mark has answered this question brilliantly and I want to add that what ever the loses recorded in that bear period is going to be a very good experience for mark and some other trader so that when that time comes again, I sure know what to do. Money management is important on the bear, not to rush in quick too when some green shows up.

It is important always, be it bearish or bullish market. As I see from what is written and posted here it is a key in any strategy. Will follow the thread to learn more
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

Today's BNB trade on breakout. Closed a couple of candles ago

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

Wow, this is very helpful for traders specially the newbies, thanks for sharing your experience and infos. Really trading is a solid source of income if you know how to do it the right way. I`m sure I`ll learn from the infos you shared.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255

Wow, this is very helpful for traders specially the newbies, thanks for sharing your experience and infos. Really trading is a solid source of income if you know how to do it the right way. I`m sure I`ll learn from the infos you shared.
Pages:
Jump to: