Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a full-time crypto trader. Here're my recent trades & answers to questions - page 20. (Read 5472 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34
The market again is wearing red.
Strong levels are broken, probably one more short is coming. Still watching ETH

Latest BTC trade
$12800 level was hit
Took profits at $12200

The addition to the previous post.

Keeping in control of your emotions is must, as well as setting stop losses

Back into 2018 guys Grin

Great and useful recommendations for novices to begin to understand how to buy and sell on the market digital assets, which eliminates a lot of intermediaries for development projects

It's not easy to start. With enough efforts you gonna soar!
Of course taking a start is pretty tough and full of uncertainties about the future of your investment but in the long run, if you stay consistent and confident and follow the bear and the bull benefits, I bet you would make it to the top. This is what crypto market all about. If you are able to invest in altcoin when they are down, stay sure that you would have good surplus once there is price uptrend.
patience waiting for the peak is needed to realize our target. but sometimes many people forget about the target and hope prices will rise again, or we often call it greedy. this makes a new problem if our position is floating profit

Indeed . Greed is one of the major enemies of the trader

Greed and fear are making us puppets if we are not able to drive them
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
Great and useful recommendations for novices to begin to understand how to buy and sell on the market digital assets, which eliminates a lot of intermediaries for development projects

Of course taking a start is pretty tough and full of uncertainties about the future of your investment but in the long run, if you stay consistent and confident and follow the bear and the bull benefits, I bet you would make it to the top. This is what crypto market all about. If you are able to invest in altcoin when they are down, stay sure that you would have good surplus once there is price uptrend.
BTC got me out from the market by a stop-loss.
Anyway, still in profit.

BTC is all of bears now. Catch thy moment!
Longed at $11800 and still in the position. Are you with me?

ETH is still hesitating, But I'm quite positive still. At least in long term

You guys?

ETH 's trade. Entered on the breakout of downwards trendline

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hey, just now closed all the positions on BTC at $11800
See the trade screens below, did it online
So, one double bottom trade was $1,100+$1,133 = $2,233

Not bad, BTC, continue

https://i.postimg.cc/kg37HPbf/BTCDouble0407.jpg

Man that's beautiful
Followed your twitter
Hey, just now closed all the positions on BTC at $11800
See the trade screens below, did it online
So, one double bottom trade was $1,100+$1,133 = $2,233

Not bad, BTC, continue

BTC double bottom pattern
Closed a half of the position at $11500
P.S. Closing a position by part (reversal pyramid) is used when you are not sure in further price movements, so you:
-fix a part of the profits
-leave opportunities to earn more

Looks perfect
what's average profit from each trade? your balance seems increasing so gradually, wish I could do so...

For this trade for a half of it it was $1100. But for each it depends. It would be not logical to calculate average
Overall results are presented above
Activity: 62
Merit: 3
P.S. Closing a position by part (reversal pyramid) is used when you are not sure in further price movements, so you:

Looks perfect
what's average profit from each trade? your balance seems increasing so gradually, wish I could do so...

Bouble bottom pattern at BTC opened!
Enter when you see upwards movement (the second bottom almost formed)
Still in the position waiting a right moment to close

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Hey.  I'm Mark, a full time trader. I will publish here my usual trades and any trading stuff I find useful (e.g. price analysis). This is result of several years of experience and the hints shared by my friends working at hedge fund. I've never believed that trading can become such a solid income source, but it's all possible.  Probably the info being posted here will be useful for you and also will motivate me more to push myself beyond my limits.

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

That's really cool, I don't make that much from trading… I am hoping that some day I will get perfect in trading and be able to earn a lot of money from it like other traders. Although I'm not ready to quit my job just because of trading, I believe that after work I still have enough time to focus on trading and earn some money out of it. For me, I just need trading as a part time job and not really as a full time job. Even if what I'm getting from it is more than what I'm being paid at work, I don't think that's enough reason for me to quit my job… NahNah.
Next short is for BTC. Increased the position after a strong support breakout

love your trades. thank you for sharing
btw, why you always increasing the position? isn't it easier to enter the full amount at once...?

It reduces a risk a lot

1) when you are not sure in entery you are increasing the position by parts (pyramid)
2) when you are not sure when to close the trade, close it by parts (reversal pryamid)

This way, you are increasing profits and cutting losses
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Next short is for BTC. Increased the position after a strong support breakout

https://i.postimg.cc/9XBf7nMX/ETH2019-06-29-10-34-56.jpg

love your trades. thank you for sharing
btw, why you always increasing the position? isn't it easier to enter the full amount at once...?
Pages:
Jump to: