Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm A Professional Trader, Here's My Strategy - page 8. (Read 21972 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Any good trategy that i also know always failed because of the price of bitcoin that drops it price other altcoins also affected so i hate the way that bitcoin price going down.
A trading strategy is good only when it is applied and gained profits from it. One strategy can be applied to a certain trade but not on your next. Every trade is unique. Just look at the price of BTC where a lot of people speculated that price will hit another all time high by last quarter of of 2018 but what really happens is we are back the price where bull run started.

When the market is bleeding, most of the strategies do not work. You need to become more flexible now and combine different activities with the cryptocurrencies. In this case, you have a chance to earn.
but by holding it back is a good strategy when the market is bleeding, because by using this method of deterrence we can avoid the name of loss. therefore a good strategy for now is to hold back and be patient until the market experiences green again
Activity: 201
Merit: 16

No problem wafillian, glad I could help.

Here's my Bitcoin update...........

Bitcoin Update: Might See A Reversal Soon

Late last night Bitcoin fell into a buy area created by a sharp rise that took place on the 7th December.

Just after the price fell into the area a large Hammer Candlestick formed, which could be a signal the whale traders are buying up Bitcoin in an attempt to make the price reverse. If this is the case we'll see the price reverse from inside the area or we'll see it fall slightly below the area and then reverse, either over the next few hours or later on tonight.

For now, watch for a large bullish (green) candlestick to form and push the price above the candlesticks seen over the past few hours, as that would give further confirmation the whales are in fact buying, and could signal the start of a rise back up to the sell area created by yesterday's drop.

I'll keep you updated when necessary.
Activity: 345
Merit: 13
Hard work is the most important key to success.
I just visit this thread and your site Thanks for sharing your great wonderful Trading idea. I learned a few tips on when to buy and sell Bitcoin and Ethereum. Thanks, Maxpips please continue it.

Hi guys, hope you're all doing well.

You'll be happy to know I'm now active again, so will be posting daily updates as I was a few weeks ago.

I've added a new 'Members' section to the site where you can get exclusive lessons, trading (and investing) strategies, guides, a 29 page E-book, and buy and sell area's for Bitcoin and Etherium updated daily - let me know if you want see the area's for a different crypto or timeframe and I'll add it to the list.

Check it out if you're interested.

www.CryptoTradingSchoolOnline.com

My Bitcoin analysis will be up shortly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Any good trategy that i also know always failed because of the price of bitcoin that drops it price other altcoins also affected so i hate the way that bitcoin price going down.
A trading strategy is good only when it is applied and gained profits from it. One strategy can be applied to a certain trade but not on your next. Every trade is unique. Just look at the price of BTC where a lot of people speculated that price will hit another all time high by last quarter of of 2018 but what really happens is we are back the price where bull run started.

When the market is bleeding, most of the strategies do not work. You need to become more flexible now and combine different activities with the cryptocurrencies. In this case, you have a chance to earn.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I like this thread, I had to give some merits too. I opened site too, its nice to see that someone is starting online school of trading. When I saw one of the headlines there Crypto Trading Basics: How To Use Support And Resistance Levels, I knew that this guy is talking something smart here. Many of traders doesn`t know basics, and this is a nice way for new people to learn something. I think people should read this and learn from this, never take anything for granted, use this site and words from op to learn something, practice it and later develop your own strategy that will work for you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
It is good when the investor knows about trading strategies and knows how to apply them in life. It is bad if an inexperienced trader trades relying only on his thoughts and emotions.
copper member
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
My strategy is buying ATH with fomo and selling low when panic. please don't be me! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Thanks for sharing your strategy it is useful for sure us and also to the newbie who are trading because  they need suggesstion, strategy and even advice from professional like what you said. I hope other will use it and earn money.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
Thanks for sharing your great wonderful experience
People they can get more points how to make money in trading came from your strategy
but i advise to the traders always be careful for every decision to avoid wro g decision

Guys, thought I'd post this quick since Bitcoin is at a critical point.

My daily analysis will be back soon, just getting some new stuff finished on the site.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Base on the chart recently, many are supporting the $4200-$4300 level. Many retests to be done to see if it's real but by many means more consolidations. Some people really are waiting for a major catalyst before rejoining.

Thanks goat, glad you liked it.

Yes, it works on all Crypto's/Crypto pairs.

So long as you have access to a chart of the Crypto you want to trade you can use the strategy. Just be careful of trading the low cap Crypto's though, because I'm not sure how well the strategy works on them, in terms of how profitable it is. It definitely works on Bitcoin and Etherium though, and it works in the Forex market too, if you trade that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
simple site, but very educational. i like it.
Activity: 200
Merit: 12
Thanks! good article on buy and sell areas.

Would that strategy work on crypto / crypto pairs?

I ask as; I've just started over at Binance and they list the coin price in; 0.002443  as opposed to 4000$   e.t.c.
As a result their charts are completely upside down.
Can you still draw the buy sell areas with the same methodology as you described in the article?
Okay guys, I've just finished my post on how to trade the buy area sell area strategy you see me use in this thread.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/make-100-a-day-with-this-crypto-day-trading-strategy/

The guide shows you how to find the areas, mark them on the chart, and what you need to see happen once the price returns to an area in order for it give you a signal to buy or sell Crypto.

Check it out if you're interested.

My daily analysis will be back soon. Stay tuned.

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello Maxpips.
What can you say about current situation? Was $4000 final bottom for BTC or we can drop lower?
I am completely uncertain: to stay out of the market now, to open a short position or a long one? Opinions are different everywhere, no one can say anything with confidence. Almost panic )
Honestly? I'm not sure. I think there's a good chance it could be the bottom but for how long, I don't know. For now, my advice is stay out the market and wait for things to calm down a bit. The past couple of weeks have been so crazy that it caused a lot of uncertainty, both with traders (including me) and investors, hence the reason for the big dumps we've seen. I think it's best to just watch from the sidelines for a while, see what the price does over the next week or so.
Thanks a lot. Answer is good enough for me, that's what I expected to hear.
And you are right in your advice about staying out of market. This is better strategy for now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Any books you recommend or feel are a 'must read' for people who want to be serious about trading?

Already read Trading in the Zone, amazing book about the trader mindset.

There's a few but they're not really books on strategies or stuff like that, they're more about understanding certain concepts and truths about the market. Like one of them "Time Compression Trading" talks about how the Forex market is a zero sum game (the Crypto market is too) and the implications that has for you as a trader.

Another one would be "Beat The Forex Dealer". This is also about Forex but the stuff contained in it applies to Crypto aswell.

I can email them to you if you're interested?

They cost quite a lot to buy from what I remember, I think "Time Compression Trading" is like $50 on Amazon, so you'll save quite a bit if I send them over.

Let me know anyhow.

PDF is first result for Time Compression Trading.

Thank you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Thanks for these articles, this is a big help to us who wants to learn trading crypto. There are a lot of tutorial out there but yours is a lot more useful and very easy to understand.
Pages:
Jump to: