Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm A Professional Trader, Here's My Strategy - page 10. (Read 21972 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 16
No problem, Rebrik. It is on Tradingview, I'll tell you that much Cheesy Cheesy

My FREE 30 page book "A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Trading" is now available to download from my site.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/

Check it out if you're interested.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thank you again for your hard work. Many people think that drawing graphics is very simple, but in fact it is not.
I use your ideas in my overall decision-making strategy about opening a position (or staying in dollars Smiley).

Bitcoin Update: Consolidating Inside Buy Area

Bitcoin is still inside the buy area I said could cause a reversal in my previous update.

A reversal out of the area looked like it was taking place just after I posted my last update (red arrow), however, a large drop caused this to end and pushed the price through the bottom of the buy area. This drop ended with the appearance of a large spike, which may indicate the whale traders are buying large quantities of Bitcoin. The fact that we saw a spike form last week from a price very close to where this spike has appeared, adds more evidence they may be buying in anticipation of a reversal.

Since the large spike took place the price has just consolidated (moved sideways) in the buy area, giving no hint as to whether it's going to reverse out of the area or break it through it.

For now, I think the best course of action is to continue watching for signs of a reversal inside the area.
Nice topic!

I do have the problem you descrobed in your article. Sometimes when im in profit i move up my sl to lock in profits, bit the hard thing is to what poi t do i have to put the sl?

Thanks, Obiwankenodium, glad you like it. To lock in profits it's best to move the stop up to the most recent swing low that's formed. If you go to page 4 of the thread there's a mini article I posted that explains how to find swing lows using an indicator on tradingview. Just follow the instruction of the article and then whenever a new swing low forms move your stop up to it, that'll let you secure profits in a safe way without having your stop loss get hit.

Emotions will always be present in trading. No method or book exists that enables you to trade without any emotion.  The quicker people realize this the sooner they can stop making losses and start to understand markets and earn profits

That's very true, Insaneman. I wish more people would realize this and stop looking for a way to remove emotion via books, videos, programs etc. These things can help you learn why you get emotional but they won't allow to trade with no emotion.

Bitcoin analysis coming soon. Sorry for the wait, had to go out so didn't get chance to post it earlier.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Emotions will always be present in trading. No method or book exists that enables you to trade without any emotion.  The quicker people realize this the sooner they can stop making losses and start to understand markets and earn profits
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Nice topic!

I do have the problem you descrobed in your article. Sometimes when im in profit i move up my sl to lock in profits, bit the hard thing is to what poi t do i have to put the sl?

Just finished a new article, guys: "The Biggest Mistake Crypto Traders Make (And How To Fix It)".

Find it through the link below.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/the-biggest-mistake-crypto-traders-make-and-how-to-fix-it/

My Bitcoin update will be up soon, stay tuned.

Bitcoin Update: Inside Buy Area, Reversal Possible

Bitcoin has just fallen into the buy area I said to watch for a reversal in my earlier post.

So far no reversal has taken place, however, bullish candlesticks are starting to form so a reversal could be imminent.

For now, keep an eye out for reversal candles on the 15 minute time-frame.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Personal Text
Hello All,

In this thread I'm going to detail how I trade Cryptocurrency.

I've been trading Crypto for the past 6 months with pretty decent results.

The strategy I use is based on a culmination of different techniques and knowledge I picked up in my time trading the Forex market, which is what I traded before moving to Crypto at the beginning of the year.

There are two parts to the strategy.....

The first part is what I use when the a large rise/bull run is taking place - (you can learn how to use this on my site - see below)

And the second part is what I use when the market is slow or ranging/consolidating.

My strategy is simple to trade but requires some explaining, so I'll be posting pics and doing analysis of different trades to help you understand why I took a trade and what you can do to begin doing the same.

Lets get to it.

P.S I've also started a website that has free information on Cryptocurrency trading.

It's a new site, so there's only a few articles and things on there at the moment, but I'll be adding more articles to it in the near future, including ones that go into more detail on the techniques you'll see me use in this thread, so keep an eye open for them.

Also, if you have any questions you can ask me on the thread or email me at [email protected]

Hey can you suggest me a website for cryptotrading that does not require identity verification?

You can try Bitmex.com. I haven't used them myself but I know they don't require any identification and the site itself looks pretty decent, at least compared to some of the other Exchanges. Just be careful though, because I don't know anything else about them other than that they let you trade without verification. For all I know they could be a scam, so make sure you do own research before you decide to use them.

Be careful tho, Bitmex has 0,001 withdraw fee and withdraws once a day
WOW,great strategy there you have give me another idea to trade if i decided to return back because as of now i rest because of the very unstable market prices but maybe first quarter of 2019 i will consider trading again

Your techniques are very different from mine since i use the basics,but now with this i will save this thread for reference

Thanks Carlisle. If you need any help understanding the strategy let me know. I'll have some more articles about it like how to find the buy and sell areas and what you need to look for when the price enters the area in know that a reversal is probably going to take place up on the site soon, so keep an eye out for them.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
WOW,great strategy there you have give me another idea to trade if i decided to return back because as of now i rest because of the very unstable market prices but maybe first quarter of 2019 i will consider trading again

Your techniques are very different from mine since i use the basics,but now with this i will save this thread for reference

Bitcoin Update: Falling To Buy Area

The rise to the current high that was taking place earlier has ended, with the price now falling towards the buy small buy area mentioned in my last update.

The drop that caused the rise to end was quite strong, as evidenced by the size of the candlesticks, suggesting a drop into the buy area could be likely over the next few hours.

A small reversal candlestick has just appeared (black arrow) but I don't think it will cause the price to reverse back to the highs, as it's not very big.

For now, watch for signs of a reversal if the price falls into the area I've marked.

Etherium Update: Rising Towards Sell Area

The rise that began after the price fell into the buy area yesterday evening has continued today.

After the large spike the price continued to rise until it reached the sell area created by the drop on the 8th November. After a small drop (red arrow) took place from the area another rise began, but this ended soon after with the appearance of a reversal candlestick(black arrow). The candlestick caused the price to fall into a small buy area (not marked) created at the beginning of the rise into the sell area, where it then reversed and started moving higher again.

The price is now moving back to the sell area in a strong fashion, suggesting we could see it move deeper into the area later on tonight.

The point to watch for a reversal is the small area I've marked.

A drop into this area could take place either before the price moves back into the sell area or after it's reached it and reversed.

In any case, monitor the area for signs of a reversal.

Bitcoin Update:Rising To Current High

Bitcoin is rising up to the current high that formed last night.

A break above this high would indicate a move into the sell area between 6403 - 6432.

A small drop might take place when the price breaches the high, keep watch.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Does anyone use bots for crypto trading? do you earn anything? or does it make any sense?
I use tradesanta only a couple of days. Do you have long term experience with this trading bot?
Yeah, it's good, also try to compare with other know name bots, you can find the differences and choose the one. But TS is really easy to use, free and profitable (is you configure your bot correctly)

Bitcoin Update: Reversal From Buy Area

Yesterday Bitcoin reversed after it fell into the buy area mentioned in my previous post.

The drop into the area was incredible strong, and actually caused the price to break through both the small buy area I said to watch for a reversal and the larger buy area it was contained within. Like Etherium, the candlestick that shows the drop also ended with a large spike on it, suggesting the Whale traders/investors bought a large amount of Etherium during the drop. The fact that a sharp rise took place just after the drop is further evidence the Whales bought, and hints that we may see the price continue to rise over the coming days.

The point to watch now is the area I've marked below.

If the sharp rise has been caused by the Whales buying large quantities of Etherium there's a strong possibility they weren't able to buy the full amount they wanted during the drop. If this is true, we could see the price move back to the point where they bought (the area I've marked) and then reverse as they buy more Etherium.

The price has been falling towards the area this morning, so we could it fall back in this afternoon or later on tonight.

As usual, if the price falls back into the area watch for candlesticks with large one sided wicks and bullish candles that are bigger than the prior  bearish candlestick to form, as they both signal the price is about to reverse.

Etherium Update: Large Spike Suggests Reversal

Earlier this afternoon a large drop into the buy area that caused the price to reverse on Friday resulted in a spike (a candlestick with a large one sided wick) forming.

The reversal out of the sell area that began in my last update did continue, eventually causing the price to fall into the small buy area I said to watch for a reversal in the same update. A small reversal (red arrow) took place when the price entered this area but it was not enough to cause it to move back into the sell area, and the price ultimately ended up falling back towards the bottom buy area.

The fact that a large spike appeared upon the price falling into the bottom buy area suggest big traders and investors are buying Etherium, indicating we may now see the price reverse and continue to rise over the coming days.

The point to watch now is the area I've marked between the low of the spike and the beginning of the rise that took place immediately after.

If the spike was caused by traders and investors buying large quantities of Etherium there's a strong possibility they weren't able to buy all of the Etherium they wanted during the drop that created the spike, meaning they might have to buy more.

If this is the case we could see the price fall into the small area I've marked and then reverse, as this area encompasses the point where they would have bought Etherium and if they're going to buy more they'll want to buy at a similar price to where they first bought, so as to make sure that if the price does reverse they make a similar amount of money from each purchase.

As always, keep an eye out for reversal candlesticks if you see the price enter the area tonight or tomorrow.
Hello All,

The strategy I use is based on a culmination of different techniques and knowledge I picked up in my time trading the Forex market, which is what I traded before moving to Crypto at the beginning of the year.

The first part is what I use when the a large rise/bull run is taking place - (you can learn how to use this on my site - see below)

And the second part is what I use when the market is slow or ranging/consolidating.

My strategy is simple to trade but requires some explaining, so I'll be posting pics and doing analysis of different trades to help you understand why I took a trade and what you can do to begin doing the same.

Lets get to it.

P.S I've also started a website that has free information on Cryptocurrency trading.

It's a new site, so there's only a few articles and things on there at the moment, but I'll be adding more articles to it in the near future, including ones that go into more detail on the techniques you'll see me use in this thread, so keep an eye open for them.

Also, if you have any questions you can ask me on the thread or email me at [email protected]

Hey can you suggest me a website for cryptotrading that does not require identity verification?

You can try Bitmex.com. I haven't used them myself but I know they don't require any identification and the site itself looks pretty decent, at least compared to some of the other Exchanges. Just be careful though, because I don't know anything else about them other than that they let you trade without verification. For all I know they could be a scam, so make sure you do own research before you decide to use them.

It's good to share successful strategies to other because it can help them who's trying to be better and get the highest expectation. But, claiming that you are a pro is really unnecessary. It makes people doubting your idea you've just shared. Let the other call you professional so that people will believe, because people tend to believe 'what they say' rather than 'what I say'.

That's true, I guess. The thing was that when I started the thread I didn't think anyone would be interested in it unless I said I was a professional trader, or something similar to that. If I knew that it would turn people off a little then I would have named it something else. Oh well, it's to late to change it now.

Thanks for your kind words anyway.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It's good to share successful strategies to other because it can help them who's trying to be better and get the highest expectation. But, claiming that you are a pro is really unnecessary. It makes people doubting your idea you've just shared. Let the other call you professional so that people will believe, because people tend to believe 'what they say' rather than 'what I say'.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Personal Text
Hello All,

Lets get to it.

Pages:
Jump to: