Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a Rocket Scientist 🚀 - page 12. (Read 22875 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2016, 04:42:41 PM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 02, 2016, 12:24:55 PM
Hey, man! Thanks again for showing us, in yourself, the kind of people who believe the earth is flat. You ain't got no credibility at all! And neither does your false rocket science.

Cool
legendary
September 01, 2016, 11:13:50 PM
legendary
September 01, 2016, 11:12:32 PM
legendary
September 01, 2016, 08:05:25 PM

All this stuff you don't understand. How do we know you don't understand it? You keep on pointing to videos, which don't explain it either.

These videos are simply conditioning into stupidity. You should change your handle to "mostlymad" instead of nomad13666.

Cool
legendary
legendary
August 24, 2016, 10:56:56 PM
legendary
August 24, 2016, 10:32:41 PM
Our Closest Neighboring Star Has A Rocky, Earth-Sized Planet In Its Habitable Zone

Hey neighbor! Our lonely patch of the sky just got a little less lonely with the identification of a rocky, Earth-sized planet neighboring the star closest to our own Sun.

In a paper published today in Nature, researchers announced the exciting news that they had positively identified a planet about 1.3 times the size of Earth orbiting the red dwarf star Proxima Centauri 4.2 light years away.

The researchers made the observation by observing the star carefully over long periods of time. They found that once every 11.2 days, the light from the star shifted ever so slightly, a variation called a Doppler shift, during which the star appeared to be moving towards Earth slightly and then away from Earth slightly. That wobble indicated the presence of a planet.

The exoplanet next door

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOTWo6_602Q

Read more at http://www.popsci.com/our-closest-star-has-earth-sized-planet-located-right-in-habitable-zone.

Cool
legendary
August 23, 2016, 02:38:50 AM
legendary
August 22, 2016, 09:44:08 PM

Balls Out Physics Episode 5.0: Propulsion in Space
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8C0mStHdV0

Why does a gun kick when fired? It is all about the principles of inertia of the bullet. The molecules of exploding gasses in a rocket engine are like little bullets. They kick against their gun, the rocket engine, thereby propelling the rocket away from them, just like the gun is propelled away from the bullet.

Cool
legendary
August 22, 2016, 06:05:57 PM

Balls Out Physics Episode 5.0: Propulsion in Space
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8C0mStHdV0
legendary
August 22, 2016, 06:03:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
August 22, 2016, 04:24:19 PM
Nomad you have this strange fascination with cocks. You draw them, make memes with them and probably suck on them daily.  Tongue

I guess when you have to live with the fact that there is a horizon and no amount of flat urth science is gonna change that then well.. gotta suck cocks..

legendary
August 22, 2016, 02:56:38 PM
legendary
August 22, 2016, 02:23:48 PM
legendary
August 22, 2016, 01:04:06 PM
How can you tell me space does not exist, look up the sky at night, see the stars and tell me where they are located - somewhere in the clouds? Тelescope buy

You will never convince the flat earthers with this idea. They think that the stars are LED lights, or something, that are imbedded in the dome that covers the earth, and that shine down on us when the big hanging "dark thing" that hides the hanging sun spotlight at night, does its hiding job.

Cool

No no no.. Stars are just pinholes in the curtain of night.

Yes, but, you can find all kinds of variations of flat earthers that believe all kinds of things. Some of them might not believe in a dome at all. Others might believe that the flat earth extends infinitely in all directions.

Cool

Yes I know. Its a phenomenon. Just like the 9/11 theories, first we had in plane sight, I kinda liked that one. Then the cockroaches came out of the woodwork with their own theories like that energy weapons bitch or the no planers or the .. I'm sure there are more. I just can't remember them all it was a while ago.

Anyhow we both know the earth isn't flat and all of their theories are instantly debunked with you just look at that horizon, that beautiful and telling horizon.

Yeah. I particularly like that 9/11 conspiracy theory that says some Arab Muslims did it.

Cool
legendary
August 22, 2016, 12:13:39 PM
How can you tell me space does not exist, look up the sky at night, see the stars and tell me where they are located - somewhere in the clouds? Тelescope buy

You will never convince the flat earthers with this idea. They think that the stars are LED lights, or something, that are imbedded in the dome that covers the earth, and that shine down on us when the big hanging "dark thing" that hides the hanging sun spotlight at night, does its hiding job.

Cool

Yes, but, you can find all kinds of variations of flat earthers that believe all kinds of things. Some of them might not believe in a dome at all. Others might believe that the flat earth extends infinitely in all directions.

Cool

Yes I know. Its a phenomenon. Just like the 9/11 theories, first we had in plane sight, I kinda liked that one. Then the cockroaches came out of the woodwork with their own theories like that energy weapons bitch or the no planers or the .. I'm sure there are more. I just can't remember them all it was a while ago.

Anyhow we both know the earth isn't flat and all of their theories are instantly debunked with you just look at that horizon, that beautiful and telling horizon.

legendary
August 22, 2016, 09:45:04 AM

Cool

Cool
legendary
August 22, 2016, 09:35:52 AM

Cool

legendary
August 22, 2016, 09:15:16 AM

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: