Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a Rocket Scientist 🚀 - page 7. (Read 22875 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
November 12, 2016, 06:07:44 PM
OK not really but I've read the "rocket scientists" have been lying about how rockets work; I've learned that rocket engines don't actually work in a vacuum.

Of course you ask "but why would they lie, I don't understand". They lie because they're hiding the fact the Earth is flat and there is no space to travel to or in. We're inside a giant underwater terrarium and atmospheric life is an artificially created novelty.

Need proof? Differently shaped rocket nozzles produce varying degrees of thrust depending on atmospheric pressure.
There is a theory that proves that there is still life in the land. As if there are civilizations that live at great depths beneath us. Already so many things you can read about the creation of life, or you do not know whom to trust and whom not.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
November 12, 2016, 05:24:09 PM
And what about the colonization of Mars? It is not the first encounter information that is going to the expedition, followed by a settlement on the planet ..

I'm sorry but space is a lie, all of it including the idea that Mars is a rocky celestial body people can visit. Everything NASA presents to you is a lie and magic trick.
Then we see at night? Why glow races or what is the point of that burn in the sky? If Nasa deceives us, why not study the alternative ideas of what surrounds us.
Activity: 252
November 12, 2016, 04:33:23 PM
At the time, we did not believe in the fact that someone was flying to the moon. Only distrust causes in general were not linked to the lack of space or ground plane, and the general unavailability of technology at the time.
So we have people going to fly to Mars and even arrange a settlement there. And the moon is no longer relevant and generally were not even matter whether someone is there or not.
Activity: 270
November 12, 2016, 03:40:01 PM
and if a follower of flat land to send into space, then what will? What are the answers or questions.

Listen to what they say about gravity, "There isn't any gravity; it is only density." Since there isn't any gravity, is their density going to make it harder or easier for them?

Grin
The absence of gravitational force, I did not even think. You really quite seriously think so? And how to explain what I Nadab the tree down and not up?

Your handle got me to thinking. Maybe there really isn't any gravity. Maybe it is a big tractor beam from deep under ground that holds everything down.

Grin

You're almost there, Sparky.

Just one more step...

Kiss
This region of the fiction and not even understand how this can be true in reality. Here you are arguing with each other, but still every year different states launch satellites that give us information about the weather or communications and more. How to explain this fact?

Weather balloons.
Interesting is the fact that vacuum can not undergo chemical reactions including burning, because it needs to be oxygen, but it is not there. But perhaps not everyone knows that the rocket motor is equipped with not only fuel, but a mixture of supporting the entire process.
Activity: 138
November 12, 2016, 03:00:06 PM
Who would ask a question and to get really honest answer about whether the Americans were flying to the moon or not. On the one hand, it seemed possible, and on the other it is possible to lie, because if would have been at least once, then flew to the second. But alas ...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
November 02, 2016, 02:01:16 AM
and if a follower of flat land to send into space, then what will? What are the answers or questions.

Listen to what they say about gravity, "There isn't any gravity; it is only density." Since there isn't any gravity, is their density going to make it harder or easier for them?

Grin
The absence of gravitational force, I did not even think. You really quite seriously think so? And how to explain what I Nadab the tree down and not up?

Your handle got me to thinking. Maybe there really isn't any gravity. Maybe it is a big tractor beam from deep under ground that holds everything down.

Grin

Just one more step...

Kiss
This region of the fiction and not even understand how this can be true in reality. Here you are arguing with each other, but still every year different states launch satellites that give us information about the weather or communications and more. How to explain this fact?

Weather balloons.
Activity: 287
November 02, 2016, 01:47:35 AM

Grin

Grin

Just one more step...

Kiss
Activity: 152
November 02, 2016, 01:08:45 AM
At the time, we did not believe in the fact that someone was flying to the moon. Only distrust causes in general were not linked to the lack of space or ground plane, and the general unavailability of technology at the time.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 428
November 01, 2016, 05:42:38 PM
In the coming years it will come off an expedition to Mars to begin implementation of the plan to move the world. I do not know how to react when you read in this topic.
Activity: 258
November 01, 2016, 05:08:34 PM

Grin

Grin
In general, is it possible to understand at least a little something from the fact that the propagandists are trying to convey to people. But it's all quite seriously, without the slightest hint of a joke.
Activity: 265
November 01, 2016, 04:14:57 PM
If we assume that the fraud carried out flights into space and the rocket engines that may not work outside the ground, where it is interesting if all the money that is allocated on the go. What and who benefits from it.
legendary
October 20, 2016, 06:59:56 PM

Grin

Grin

Just one more step...

Kiss
This picture makes one think about the integrity of the brain. Perhaps all of the ideas of space and of how to get there cause a violent reaction from the people.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22space+is+a+hoax%22

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=%22flat+earth%22+%22cognitive+dissonance%22
Activity: 301
October 20, 2016, 05:13:04 PM

Grin

Grin

Just one more step...

Kiss
This picture makes one think about the integrity of the brain. Perhaps all of the ideas of space and of how to get there cause a violent reaction from the people.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 20, 2016, 04:55:57 PM
And what about the colonization of Mars? It is not the first encounter information that is going to the expedition, followed by a settlement on the planet ..

I'm sorry but space is a lie, all of it including the idea that Mars is a rocky celestial body people can visit. Everything NASA presents to you is a lie and magic trick.
Activity: 273
October 20, 2016, 04:38:55 PM
legendary
October 17, 2016, 10:54:55 PM

Grin

Grin

Just one more step...

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 17, 2016, 06:08:44 PM

Grin

Grin
Activity: 279
October 17, 2016, 04:38:25 PM

Grin
Activity: 278
October 17, 2016, 04:07:09 PM

Grin
Interesting answer. I would not have been able to answer. There are more questions than answers would always remain so. Such people who do not even think about these things and subsequently, to ask questions about what is hard to understand is not worth.
Pages:
Jump to: