Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a Rocket Scientist 🚀 - page 18. (Read 22875 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 22, 2015, 10:56:02 AM
OK not really but I've read the "rocket scientists" have been lying about how rockets work; I've learned that rocket engines don't actually work in a vacuum.

Of course you ask "but why would they lie, I don't understand". They lie because they're hiding the fact the Earth is flat and there is no space to travel to or in. We're inside a giant underwater terrarium and atmospheric life is an artificially created novelty.

Need proof? Differently shaped rocket nozzles produce varying degrees of thrust depending on atmospheric pressure.
Wait... the earth is flat?
Seems you missed a lot of stuff, earth is flat ofc  Undecided
I sincerly hope that nobody really believes this. I just assume these people are trolls.

Are you a rocket scientist?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 22, 2015, 10:43:08 AM
OK not really but I've read the "rocket scientists" have been lying about how rockets work; I've learned that rocket engines don't actually work in a vacuum.

Of coarse you ask "but why would they lie, I don't understand". They lie because they're hiding the fact the Earth is flat and there is no space to travel to or in. We're inside a giant underwater terrarium and atmospheric life is an artificially created novelty.

Need proof? Differently shaped rocket nozzles produce varying degrees of thrust depending on atmospheric pressure.
Seems you missed a lot of stuff, earth is flat ofc  Undecided
I sincerly hope that nobody really believes this. I just assume these people are trolls.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
October 22, 2015, 10:40:11 AM

Of coarse you ask "but why would they lie, I don't understand". They lie because they're hiding the fact the Earth is flat and there is no space to travel to or in. We're inside a giant underwater terrarium and atmospheric life is an artificially created novelty.

Seems you missed a lot of stuff, earth is flat ofc  Undecided
People who don't get it like the one below me should probably go back to the middle ages to show their signature(and nope I don't get paid for off-topic posts)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 22, 2015, 10:34:03 AM

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
October 22, 2015, 09:24:01 AM
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 22, 2015, 07:53:32 AM

Of course you ask "but why would they lie, I don't understand". They lie because they're hiding the fact the Earth is flat and there is no space to travel to or in. We're inside a giant underwater terrarium and atmospheric life is an artificially created novelty.

Pages:
Jump to: