Pages:
Author

Topic: im brand new and newbie answer this please - page 2. (Read 1446 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
How I can get a higher position ?

If I have higher position what is the benefits of that?

Can I get btc if I have higher position?

Can you list the lowest to highest position?

That's all tnx

You can get a higher rank by posting and increase your activity. Activity only increase 14 every 2 weeks. Yes, for having a higher rank you can earn much bitcoin on signcamp.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Every two weeks there will be an update for you activity which gives you 14 activity. This will help you to get a higher ranks.
For more info Click Here!!

AFAIK, there are really no benefits but knowledge. As you keep on reading here you gained knowledge on bitcoin and i would recommend that you read the rules first.

You can get BTC if you join a signature campaign. and the higher your rank the BTC payment is much higher.
You can't just join to it immediately. You still need to post a high quality post to get accepted on a Signature Campaign.

Almost the same on the first one. Go here

I hope this help, I don't know why you asking this since you joined last year(september)
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
The easiet way to earn bitcoin : joining sig campaign
But before you enroll , you must understand every sig campaign rule or you will face ban penalty !

Just contribute for forum and you will be fine !
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
You will get a higher position when you got the activity points check it here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608

The only benefit i know is you have not to wait 360 seconds when you from your last post and your signature space is bigger, and from full member you can add avatar

You can get btc (not that much) if you join a signature campain

Ranks you can see them here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

That's all tnx
Pages:
Jump to: