Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm buying alts now - page 27. (Read 25160 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 15, 2019, 07:37:50 PM
when you have suffered a loss then don't go back and sell it because in my opinion it would be better for you to keep holding it because at this time the market is in a bad condition it makes sense if the price drops and one market day has the potential to recover or return to experience bullrun and at when that happens the price of the coins you have will also have the potential to go up and even pump, that's when you can take it all back
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
March 15, 2019, 07:36:07 PM
Bull market: Alts moon 10x, BTC moons 3x
Bear market: Alts drop 90%, BTC drops 70%
Buying alts means you believe a bull market is coming. Not convinced, but I do hope you're right.
Activity: 598
March 15, 2019, 07:24:31 PM
do not sell them, in a few years they will grow and I think they will take new tops
Yes, it's better to hold it until next year, because many predict the price of Bitcoin will rise high nearing the Halving Day of 2020, so the increase will be followed by Altcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 15, 2019, 07:03:15 PM
do not sell them, in a few years they will grow and I think they will take new tops
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
March 15, 2019, 06:36:54 PM
I think it is still too early to invest in cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency market has not yet manifested a positive. I think that the bear market will still make itself felt.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 15, 2019, 06:36:32 PM
Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.

update
changing my alt coins. to eos, xlm, trx, eth, bch, bsv, waves, metaverse etp, skycoin, bnb, zil

I am wondering if buying alts is different in buying bitcoin? What's the matter if people buy altcoins? Doesn't that okay to increase the cryptocurrency adoption? I think yes we experience loses but this doesn't mean that altcoins are useless, but if we know the right time, and moment to hit the right price, but and accumulate these token for a good profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
March 15, 2019, 06:26:42 PM
Now many people have begun to buy altcoins. Now the market has begun to recover and this was the reason that people began to invest more actively.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
March 15, 2019, 06:18:19 PM
Well collecting and invest in Altcoins rather than Bitcoin is a good decision, because it has better potential to growth multiple times on it's price rather than Bitcoin that currently stable and even keep decreasing it's price. I also prefer invest my money on Altcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 15, 2019, 05:24:53 PM
I think that over-investment in Altcoins should not be carried away. It is possible that the cryptocurrency market will become even lower. We must wait some more time.
Last year, there was already a similar situation when everyone thought that the crypto currency had reached its bottom and would not fall, but it fell very much, so it is quite reasonable to be careful now
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
March 15, 2019, 05:23:53 PM
This is, but yet I will urge you to make proper research so as to enjoy on the long term. With crypto mainstream adoption at the corner, potential altcoins will surly give reasonable benefits.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
March 15, 2019, 05:02:00 PM
Today I noticed 2 persons talking about altcoin season. They claimed that bull run is going to be right now and recommended to buy altcoins.
That's a tendency I will follow
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 15, 2019, 04:34:20 PM
Alt coins seems to be a good investment at this time due to the stability on prices of big crypto coins, the only issue on alt coins is the liquidity.
Now alt are very promising and in case of growth of the whole market, they will grow very well, so it's better to buy a couple alt
That's right and it's great if you buy an altcoin to hold in the long run because you will definitely get a promising advantage and the results are also great. but you have to choose a good altcoin
Activity: 728
March 15, 2019, 04:28:35 PM
I think that over-investment in Altcoins should not be carried away. It is possible that the cryptocurrency market will become even lower. We must wait some more time.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 15, 2019, 04:22:45 PM
I lost a lot in the cryptocurrency market. That is why I am afraid to invest now. It seems to me that we have to wait for a steady growth in the cryptocurrency market.

You made a big mistake of your life. You forgot the best methods to make the profits in cryptoland, you have to buy the dip and then hodl for prices going up.

You now not have the investments but you missing out because the dip happened in February when the bitcoins selling for just 3000$. Now with bull markets prices just keep rolling up, so now bitcoins reached 4000$.

You working it out, yes its 1000$ profit just on one bitcoins. 37% increase in profits. You went outside the market at the wrong time bro.

Classic mistake when panic sell, instead forget fomo and buy the dips, hodl, and profits, simples.

copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
March 15, 2019, 03:59:19 PM
Your decision is okay. But yet as I am like this, I trade with causion be it on altcoins or bitcoin. I do not follow the crowd nor speculations.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 15, 2019, 05:35:35 AM
Now I have realized that I would not buy old and established coins just because they would not give me much benefits with a small investment. They may not increase in prices so much that new or undervalued coins may increase up to 2000 percent in no minute. So I am searching for such coins and want to take risk. Risk sometimes involves much benefit.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
March 14, 2019, 06:55:27 PM
Altcoins are really on the road to increase in value. We might not see it this year, but a long term investment in altcoins, I think is a good idea while their prices are very low. Think of the situations, 4 to 5 years ago where first cryptoenthusiasts are collecting altcoins, and then the all time high happened. This is the possibility right now. Don't wait to buy altcoins when their prices are high already.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
March 14, 2019, 06:50:18 PM
I have altcoins and so I can say that so far it is not worth buying them, as the market is likely to continue to fall, although it is likely to happen after a slight increase.

Buying altcoins today is still a great idea, but it is more better when we can buy it on dip. I believe that the altcoin will follow the rising of the price of bitcoin. If bitcoin will rise altcoin will also soon rise, I believe that the bitcoin is the main or amazing coin that can make everycoin in crypto rise up high and it is already happens every time before.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 14, 2019, 06:30:21 PM
I have altcoins and so I can say that so far it is not worth buying them, as the market is likely to continue to fall, although it is likely to happen after a slight increase.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
March 14, 2019, 05:50:08 PM
Buying Altcoins now is a very profitable decision.
The market has just begun its recovery and prices for many coins are still low.
If you manage to invest in the long term, you will succeed.

don't forget that altcoin market may go down at any moment and your investment will turn to huge losses. it's better to select bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: