Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm buying alts now - page 29. (Read 25160 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 21
March 13, 2019, 07:50:39 PM

update
changing my alt coins. to eos, xlm, trx, eth, bch, bsv, waves, metaverse etp, skycoin, bnb, zil

You have made a great decision because as you learned everyone and bought some great coins that will help you a lot. But If you don't mind, What is the specialty in the metaverse coin? Therefore I would suggest you to buy NPXS, LTC, BAT coins because they are also very profitable in the trade or hold.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
March 13, 2019, 07:48:09 PM
Half of the altcoins you mentioned I am not aware with and I still prefer BTC and top alts in these market conditions. Your updated list is an approved one  and it is much closer to my portfolio.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 07:46:24 PM
Now it is better to pay attention to large exchanges, which are started on ICO new projects and invest their money in these projects.
This is a new trend and you need to hurry to participate in it while you can make good money there. Altcoins with their 10-20% profit will not go anywhere, you can buy them later.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 13, 2019, 06:47:31 PM
Alts are really scary to invest in because they are full of huge pumps and dumps but they can also make you huge profit if only you are able to purchase it way before it pumps. These are the altcoins i would advice you to invest in, Ethereum, BNB, Ripple because if the bull run of bitcoin begins these coins will definitely rise it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 13, 2019, 06:01:12 PM
if I suggest buying an altcoin at this time it's great because the price is still low and now altcoin has also started pumping its value too. so to get a big enough profit, surely this year
Altcoins should be bought, but you should be careful when buying. Because, this situation of the market causes the sinking of some currencies, try to investigate when want to invest altcoins. Give more priority to those in the first place.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
March 13, 2019, 05:47:00 PM
Yeah buying crypto and getting ready for the bull market let's just wait for our investment to give us profit,
Right now it is the season to plant (invest) lets wait for the bull run to harvest our profit.
everyone is already tired of waiting and many are buying cryptocurrency now. Need to pay attention to the volume of trades, they have grown.
Activity: 182
March 13, 2019, 01:34:29 PM
I have started buying Altcoin from now on. Because I think buying Altcoin from Bitcoin can be a lot more profit in the future. And the number of Altcoins is too much to invest in different corners. As a result, the risk is very low. Because if there is a lot of loss in one Altcoin, then it can be repaired with another Altcoin. So in my opinion, the best investment in Altcoin is the best. I have invested adequately in Waves, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash etc.

Thank you
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
March 13, 2019, 01:22:40 PM
As long as you can follow the trading activity and development of these altcoins I don't see any reason why you should not keep them, there are times that its more profitable to invest in altcoins than Bitcoin, sometimes they beat Bitcoin in bull market.
Trading of altcoins doesn't connected with holding,if your intention is for holding long term then you should research more about what altcoins you are going to hold,for me having the high ranked market cap coins will be better than low volume and cheap even if they are good because the chances of surviving by them at long run is hard.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 13, 2019, 01:05:26 PM
if I suggest buying an altcoin at this time it's great because the price is still low and now altcoin has also started pumping its value too. so to get a big enough profit, surely this year
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
March 13, 2019, 01:00:29 PM
The best decision right now! I am doing the same and I am sure that this is a great investment decision. With the launch of next great events planned for 2019, we would see another raise in the crypto currencies industry.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
March 13, 2019, 11:20:45 AM
This is a smart situation and I support you, because I also invest today, look at the dynamics of some altcoins that previously were not needed by anyone. Now they start their way up. I think we can talk about reviving.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
March 13, 2019, 11:15:07 AM
Its a good time to buy alts because there prices are very low at the moment, but it can also be a risky move if the alt is not very known.
it's true and my suggestion to choose altcoin you can buy ethereum and litecoin because in the second year the altcoin will definitely provide a very promising advantage
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
March 13, 2019, 11:13:07 AM
Ok, cool, it is perfect time to buy altcoins, price is extremely low, especially today there is a correction to growth and soon you will have opportunity to buy more crypto.
now the prices of all altcoins are cheap because of bad market conditions, and if we buy now  is not necessarily profitable,could be that the prices of all altcoins  go down again
Yes, current most of the altcoin price are cheap and attractive to buy some, but just bought it for long term holding, if not current market condition can't profitable, everyone has their own investment strategy, price of all altcoin could be go down again, but still could be rise again.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
March 13, 2019, 06:02:22 AM
As long as you can follow the trading activity and development of these altcoins I don't see any reason why you should not keep them, there are times that its more profitable to invest in altcoins than Bitcoin, sometimes they beat Bitcoin in bull market.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 13, 2019, 05:38:27 AM
Iam now doing longterm trading. But in 2017 i did short-term tradings and o profited 40000$ values investing 30$. So i think now good times to buy valuble altcoins in lowest prices and hold till 2020.

are you invest only 30$ and get profit 40000 ? omg you are the amzing brother
Its really good when people make this kinds of money with alts. If you invested 30 dollars and received profites of 4000 dollars that is a very good income, you are a very experienced investor who knows how the cryptos work.
Activity: 406
March 13, 2019, 05:34:02 AM
Perhaps now is a good time to buy alternative coins. The market goes up and such coins bring good profits. But we must always be very careful.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 05:16:17 AM
Its a good time to buy alts because there prices are very low at the moment, but it can also be a risky move if the alt is not very known.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 13, 2019, 04:48:43 AM
it's very good because you have a myriad of investment coins that can be profitable when the market has recovered from this bleeding, buying when the market conditions are weak is a good step even I personally already have stock and just waiting for the market to rise again.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
March 13, 2019, 04:45:10 AM
Just remember to not blindly buy alts, there are many trash alts out there, just buy top 10 coins/tokens on coinmarketcap for more safety. It's more safety because there are many people hold that coins and you can get a good profit if the crypto market pump.
Activity: 644
March 13, 2019, 04:43:14 AM
Everyone's hope is that in 2019 the Crypto market can come out of a collapsing condition. In a few days, the market looks very positive and the right time for everyone to invest. Some coins that you think will be valuable coins and keep on increasing.
Pages:
Jump to: