Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm buying alts now - page 41. (Read 25160 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
January 07, 2019, 10:30:06 PM
I think your current choice is the best considering the value of your last chosen coin which tends to increase from the current price
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 07, 2019, 10:19:10 PM
Purchasing coins when the price is low is one of many strategy to gain profit in crypto. Especially right now, when the price of most altcoin are still low.
We have the chance in the future that the coin we purchased today could someday rise so much high.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 07, 2019, 09:56:50 PM
With the market starting it's recovery, i think you should be able to build your hope again on those coins that you purchased. Keep on believing that it will recover soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 09:34:03 PM
It's a good step if you buy an altcoin now, I'm sure the market will slowly recover, buy an altcoin now and invest it, of course, in the future it will give you maximum profits when prices have risen later
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 09:11:24 PM
You should  get some Blocktix, they have awesome ambassadors (kenny g, Randy Jackson...) soon they will be announcing new ones. They launched new website, looks so much better than the previous version. Tthey had 2 successful events. Plus in this market you can get it for real cheap.  Let the 2019 be the alt season!
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
January 07, 2019, 06:53:36 PM
Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.

Good decision. You have a very large investment basket, but as soon as we are sure that the bear market is over, you will definitely earn on it.
If I can advise, look at Syscoin - this is, apart from Ethereum, my favorite altcoin for 2019
For me, it's not a good decision. OP bought too many altcoins in his portfolio, it should be better if he buy max in 10 different token/coin.
I think, there is no maximum amount to buy different coins, he can buy as much as he wants. As long as the coins have the potential and have a bright future.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 07, 2019, 08:29:36 PM
Good luck with the set of altcoins you chose.

I think that's a smart move to buy altcoins. Alts got massacured last year so I think they have a much bigger growth potential than BTC.
It's a smart move if you'll purchase bitcoin. But some alts are very interesting to buy but it all depends on your choice and alt taste.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
January 07, 2019, 08:12:35 PM
I think that's a smart move to buy altcoins. Alts got massacured last year so I think they have a much bigger growth potential than BTC.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 07, 2019, 07:57:10 PM
the list of your altcoins are good choice, not only the top 100 but actually very good and active project.. hoping 2019 will give us good profit

His choice also great. Sometimes, some altcoin not get top ranked but they are good for investment. So not only top ranked coin, not ranked coin can be better. But be careful about long time investment. I do not prefer long investment which altcoin are over 100.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 07, 2019, 07:24:36 PM
 I also bought some alts lately, and i think market is favorable nowadays,and ive seen that the market is green and id like to take this opportunity to buy some more good coins in the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
January 07, 2019, 07:04:15 PM
I would be very careful if you were a bad idea to buy altcoins in a falling market.
Lel. I think this is precisely the best time to buy potential coins in the falling market conditions. When the market improves, or better if Bull come, this method will give a high profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 06:45:04 PM
I would be very careful if you were a bad idea to buy altcoins in a falling market.
Activity: 182
January 07, 2019, 06:38:18 PM
everyone is currently experiencing the same thing as you are the author, so you just need to be patient
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
January 07, 2019, 06:35:48 PM
That is not a bad idea since you could make a lot from it when the market dip turns. There are some promising Altcoins out there that can be relied on for instance CHT. You can get that one and you might probably thank me later.
Activity: 168
January 07, 2019, 06:18:58 PM
me too, i want to buy more this time but i dont have an extra for my fave altcoins outhere, maybe i think the market will continue recovering.
Well now won't be , we have already started to fall , and I think we should hang out sideways and then fall below , it is better to wait for lower levels
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 03:33:29 PM
Good idea to buy altcoins now. They just at that time very strongly sank in relation to Bitcoin and Ethereum. Just do not buy a single coin, try to buy several different ones.
In any case, the best choice for investment today is Bitcoin, ethereum, stellar and EOS. Anyway, I have much more confidence in this summer than in others.

Especially Ethereum is best altcoin now. We will see 3 different forks in a few time and we know everytime we see higher prices before to forks. Maybe we can see 200 dollars in a few days and you can make your money %25 Smiley
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
January 07, 2019, 03:23:09 PM
A good decision i must say, buying alts now would be very profitable in no sooner time. The prices or value of most alt is pretty down, so buy more and hold and wait for the bullish market which will come so soon. The green days are close.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 07, 2019, 03:12:00 PM
Good idea to buy altcoins now. They just at that time very strongly sank in relation to Bitcoin and Ethereum. Just do not buy a single coin, try to buy several different ones.
In any case, the best choice for investment today is Bitcoin, ethereum, stellar and EOS. Anyway, I have much more confidence in this summer than in others.
Activity: 262
January 07, 2019, 02:33:31 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 07, 2019, 02:30:33 PM
You have made a choice in favor of very promising coins. I believe that investing in cryptocurrency now will bring you a good profit in the future. But in 2019, in my opinion, will continue to dominate the bear market, which by the end of the year may gradually go under the onslaught of bulls, in the case of the adoption of Bitcoin-ETF and positive decisions of governments to regulate cryptocurrencies at the legislative level.
Pages:
Jump to: