Pages:
Author

Topic: im disagree with trust!! - page 2. (Read 1275 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2015, 09:12:23 PM
I suggest you sign a message from this address 1Gbiv7bC37xnQrdvbZzPFTHCzmqkfKGJnz (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10388096) to prove you own this account and show to them. Then they will have no reasons to still keep your negative feedback.
One question to ask: how did you get back your account from the hacker? Probably the one who helped you can clarify for you here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
September 29, 2015, 09:04:19 PM
look at mine trust. im ask the givers to go and remove it. im hacked and hacker tried to loan, but hacker fails and 0 bitcoin loaned out. i pm shorena and jonald but they dnt respond at all.

innocent until proven guilty rite?? what happen to this, y am i look like a scammer when i was ratted and not realize it, and now recovered acc??

Prove to us that your account was hacked by a hacker who then tried to take a loan. There is absolutely no other way you can get rid of the negative ratings otherwise. I hate to break it to you but you have a very small chance of restoring your trust here since it's hard to prove your account was hacked.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
September 29, 2015, 08:59:59 PM
look at mine trust. im ask the givers to go and remove it. im hacked and hacker tried to loan, but hacker fails and 0 bitcoin loaned out. i pm shorena and jonald but they dnt respond at all.

innocent until proven guilty rite?? what happen to this, y am i look like a scammer when i was ratted and not realize it, and now recovered acc??
Pages:
Jump to: