Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm gathering all theories about Satoshi Nakamoto - page 3. (Read 3587 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Max Keiser´s father.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I think Gavin Andresen could possibly be satoshi. Nobody would expect him to be hiding in plain sight.
Activity: 306
Merit: 257
Unlike most people I believe Satoshi was an individual, not a group.  I believe he is / was a GCHQ employee.

very possible. that explains his outstanding ability to maintain his incognito for so long and his fear of getting exposed.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
He invented a game, SatoshiDICE. But he lacked a suitable online currency. So he came up with one.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
On a serious note I though the leading theory was Grigori Perelman. The Russian mathematician.

Why him?
On a serious note I though the leading theory was Grigori Perelman. The Russian mathematician.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
He's thebatman.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Satoshi is el chupacabra
Activity: 518
Would make for a great documentary, along the lines of the brilliant "Searching for the Sugarman" ... (insert better title here) .... "Searching for the bitcoinman"

Go get yourself an OSCAR!!
donator
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Preaching the gospel of Satoshi
He is a gifted 13 years old kid, who spent all his childhood reading encyclopedias and academic papers for fun in his teens.
He wanted to keep his identity secret to avoid ad-hominem attacks of his idea.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Paul Krugman
Barack Obama.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
He's Hiro from Heroes.
donator
Activity: 668
Hello guys,

I'm gathering a list of theories on who Satoshi Nakamoto really is.
I intend to mix funny "theories" (or alleged theories) as well as more probable, serious ones.

The address is https://sites.google.com/site/whoissatoshi/

So far I only have one item in the list, please help me expand it!
Unlike most people I believe Satoshi was an individual, not a group.  I believe he is / was a GCHQ employee.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
"Satoshi" is more than one person. It's a whole group of people working in unisen to acquire as much BTC as they can while raising the price and making money in the process, and then they will drop all the BTC and re-do the process.

2) A group of people behind all the massive BTC sites that are driving BTC higher and higher

legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Max Keiser.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
How much do you pay?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hello guys,

I'm gathering a list of theories on who Satoshi Nakamoto really is.
I intend to mix funny "theories" (or alleged theories) as well as more probable, serious ones.

The address is https://sites.google.com/site/whoissatoshi/

So far I only have one item in the list, please help me expand it!
Pages:
Jump to: