Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm getting tired of this! - page 2. (Read 725 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:58:18 AM
I also witness this kind of scammers in my past campaign and I just report them but it takes time that the spreadsheet being updated, maybe the campaign manager is busy and we have just wait for it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
August 07, 2018, 07:51:27 AM
This happened to me a lot of times now and I know that this also happen to you guys. How can we fixed the issues where when we applied for a signature campaign, some user will also apply using the same bct account name and bct profile link but they will use their own ETH address. I've reported a lot of times to every manager about this kind of issue and it is really tiresome and my time is being wasted.

Can campaign manager prevent double entry of bct name when someone is applying for a bounty campaign?

Some bounty managers require  write under the bounty thread, so just you can write it. It is good way to prevent attacks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
August 07, 2018, 07:50:31 AM
This happened to me a lot of times now and I know that this also happen to you guys. How can we fixed the issues where when we applied for a signature campaign, some user will also apply using the same bct account name and bct profile link but they will use their own ETH address. I've reported a lot of times to every manager about this kind of issue and it is really tiresome and my time is being wasted.

Can campaign manager prevent double entry of bct name when someone is applying for a bounty campaign?

Do you mean that someone applied for a sig using your forum account? Then your entry with the correct Eth address will be the first in the list, won't it? Then it is nothing to worry about, report the manager and that's it. He may ask you to change your personal text into some other in order to prove the account ownership.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

Yes but the most that can really make us tired are the bounty campaigns that are not paying the promised rewards to bounty hunters after the campaigns without valid explanation.
Activity: 588
August 07, 2018, 07:42:47 AM
Believe me, you are not the only one. It seems to me that every person who lost most of his deposit is already tired and just wants to take back what he had before. This is the dream of many people and it will come true, but the greed of people will not allow them to take back only their own.
Activity: 364
August 07, 2018, 07:35:47 AM
Depending on what benign of body manner. If beside oneself the peach charging exploitation the design is in reality usually the case of two-timing. item that be finished abdicable to allege beside oneself sections to the president with the effects that occurred and hopes to entertain impartiality from the situation.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

I've also experienced the same thing as you, in one bounty project there are more than 3 fraudulent accounts that use my account with their own ETH address, I also have to report many times and I have to monitor the spreadsheet continuously, because I fear it will be repeated again.
there may be no solution for this, but if the manager of the bounty is very thorough he will know the original account and the fake account, and we don't need to report it.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 05:47:12 AM
We all know that some bounty platforms have actually done some measures in order to prevent others from copying accounts for them to register fakes, I think it's always up to us as participants to check it
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 05:28:54 AM
It is also often the case and I've often seen it many times. When encounter it is certainly better to immediately report this situation to the manager concerned. or perhaps a manager has a way in its own registration so that can not be duplicated by others. It is a fairly frequent occurrence fraud and very troubling.
Activity: 163
August 06, 2018, 03:58:45 AM
the incident like that often happens, there are some people who use btt accounts to do fraudulent things. we must be careful and stay alert by frequently checking it. if something strange happens we must immediately report it to the bounty manager, that way we will reduce events like that so it won't happen again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 03:20:39 AM
Many campaigns are required to validate with a post and use the sequence number to enter the registration form. This will limit the tampering and I like this management.
Activity: 43
August 06, 2018, 03:14:41 AM
The thing is that when you see something like this then you should simply report it to the abundance supervisor that another person is utilizing your profile to apply and they will expel it. The application procedure should develop to require some sort of evidence of responsibility for account before they can be affirmed
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
July 07, 2018, 01:58:02 PM
It is normal to be feeling of getting tired of this
because it is a normal feeling that we encounter when the hard times comes that we are not prepared to face up but let this as challenge that you should overcome.
Activity: 350
July 03, 2018, 06:30:52 AM
In this statement that I’m getting tired of this, don’t be,
because everything in this business put a hardship or effort to be able to survive in day to day transactions of the business. Just be braver.
Activity: 94
July 01, 2018, 02:38:44 AM

I experience this situation. When I registered to some signature campaign I noticed that someone used my own profile and name but different ETH address. It is really tiresome and sometimes it always happens. Efforts are wasted the one who receive the tokens are the other person not myself/
Activity: 160
June 26, 2018, 06:32:38 AM
You have to be careful with this, because it all affects your wallet, you can lose everything and always have to think about the consequences.
Activity: 81
June 26, 2018, 06:27:05 AM
Stolen account Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23913134
Activity: 126
June 20, 2018, 08:39:26 AM
I have not encountered but . a friend had one . we counted 25 copies of it in one bounty . It's just lawlessness and freeloaders trying to make a lot of money ((((how to deal with them Huh
Activity: 359
June 19, 2018, 04:09:42 PM
"
Many managers can easily identify the deceiver.I agree with you that it's not pleasant when someone simply uses your work.I had a case when I was refused my job.The project manager wrote that I myself added to the table yourself.And I never got to the truth and lost my coins.
This is really disgusting because you have done all this job and somebody else could just go and take it, and also money, that you shoul get. I wont wish anybody to have similar experience.
"
Activity: 504
June 19, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

I see a lot of complains about this kind of situation. I hope that they will do something about this, to block or ban those users that are cheating in bounty campaigns. Using other's name and getting all the bounties out of other people's hard work and effort. Just keep on reporting if ever you see someone cheating in a campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: