Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm getting tired of this! - page 8. (Read 725 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
June 13, 2018, 05:08:17 AM
This happened to me a lot of times now and I know that this also happen to you guys. How can we fixed the issues where when we applied for a signature campaign, some user will also apply using the same bct account name and bct profile link but they will use their own ETH address. I've reported a lot of times to every manager about this kind of issue and it is really tiresome and my time is being wasted.

Can campaign manager prevent double entry of bct name when someone is applying for a bounty campaign?
Basically that will be so easy to prevent those scammers through applied telegram verification because the telegram verification can't be copied. there is so many cheaters and scammers.
But this depends on your campaign. I meant you should try to do a report but if your manager doesn't care a lot about that but that will be useless. Use pm through bitcointalk account for verification should be the best way.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
June 13, 2018, 05:03:51 AM
This happened to me a lot of times now and I know that this also happen to you guys. How can we fixed the issues where when we applied for a signature campaign, some user will also apply using the same bct account name and bct profile link but they will use their own ETH address. I've reported a lot of times to every manager about this kind of issue and it is really tiresome and my time is being wasted.

Can campaign manager prevent double entry of bct name when someone is applying for a bounty campaign?

That's really mean. This does not happened to me before but its a disgusting thing to experience moreover if you want a bounty so much and someone does that to you xD What you can only do is to report them immediately. I also have a tip for you, be low profile so thieves won't target you. Maybe someone is jealous to your earnings and that is why he does this. I saw a lot of this on my FB friends that are posting their profits, they are being targeted by internet theives.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
June 13, 2018, 04:57:09 AM
I've also heard about this problem and see constant problems with it in bounty chats. I think that all can be solved with the help of telegram bot.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 04:34:18 AM

What do you think about confirming your participation in signature campaign by private message to the manager? And there you should confirm your correct ETH address. If anyone want to use your profile and his/her own ETH address, this private message should dispel doubts. Obviously, it is the role of campaign manager to set such rules.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
June 13, 2018, 04:10:44 AM

Pages:
Jump to: