Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm giving 100% ROI away to anyone who thinks pirate is a fraud - page 23. (Read 102982 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Now I am wondering how many ppl here made naked bets.
All the crazy ones plus one Tongue

No. I have about > 4X my bet, including 2X in Bitcoinmax + FOOO.PPT, and can prove it, if anyone want bet  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
No escrow, fails to provide any sort of proof he could cover his debt when all it would take is signed address or a picture of the first bits of the bar(s). Yah ok.

Now I am wondering ow many people here made bets naked.

Thanks for putting that image in my head. Please be more careful with your phrasing in future.

I lol'ed (I'm naked right now)
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
No escrow, fails to provide any sort of proof he could cover his debt when all it would take is signed address or a picture of the first bits of the bar(s). Yah ok.

Now I am wondering how many people here made bets naked.

Thanks for putting that image in my head. Please be more careful with your phrasing in future.
legendary
Activity: 2053
Merit: 1356
aka tonikt
All the crazy ones plus one Tongue
donator
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I'd like to place a 100BTC bet, if a trusted member is willing to act as an escrow agent.

CR
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic

you only find out who is swimming naked when the tide goes out.
Only 10BTC - I cannot afford to lose any more and only bet with money I can afford to lose.

Can you place your bid in the proper format?

Code:
bitcoin address
amount
Activity: 504
Only 10BTC - I cannot afford to lose any more and only bet with money I can afford to lose.
Am I eligible to place a bet?
I am almost at the 100 post limit and have been registered for over 6 months.

Make your wager and I will make a risk assessment accordingly.
Activity: 504
Am I eligible to place a bet?
I am almost at the 100 post limit and have been registered for over 6 months.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
This bet doesn't make very much sense.  If pirate does default, you're out whatever you had on the line.  If he doesn't default, that means 500k coins will have been disbursed before you can win the bet; by that time supply pressure in the market will mean the price of bitcoin will drop precipitously.  You may win 5k or 10k coins but they won't be worth anywhere near what they are now.

If you were smart you would sell the coins you have now, take the money, and reinvest when the price collapses.  You'd probably end up with more that way.

I'm uber-long bitcoin so current price volatility is a non-issue. Bitcoins are bitcoins baby!

+1

Why would you look at exchange rates if you count your profit in bitoins?
Is a thread like this to bet on the other side? I've been wasting time trying to buy bitcoinmax accounts when I should just be betting!

A wise person would buy the accounts at a discount, bet against me, and profit regardless.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Is a thread like this to bet on the other side? I've been wasting time trying to buy bitcoinmax accounts when I should just be betting!
This bet doesn't make very much sense.  If pirate does default, you're out whatever you had on the line.  If he doesn't default, that means 500k coins will have been disbursed before you can win the bet; by that time supply pressure in the market will mean the price of bitcoin will drop precipitously.  You may win 5k or 10k coins but they won't be worth anywhere near what they are now.

If you were smart you would sell the coins you have now, take the money, and reinvest when the price collapses.  You'd probably end up with more that way.

I'm uber-long bitcoin so current price volatility is a non-issue. Bitcoins are bitcoins baby!
)|(
Activity: 7
This bet doesn't make very much sense.  If pirate does default, you're out whatever you had on the line.  If he doesn't default, that means 500k coins will have been disbursed before you can win the bet; by that time supply pressure in the market will mean the price of bitcoin will drop precipitously.  You may win 5k or 10k coins but they won't be worth anywhere near what they are now.

If you were smart you would sell the coins you have now, take the money, and reinvest when the price collapses.  You'd probably end up with more that way.
Activity: 42
Yeah that's one of them Smiley
and see when I do a search for the number in the window on my logo (1AgGV93t) my coin shows up

All people should need to confirm his backing is the number in the window on Matthews bar then, right.

From that site there isn't 10,000 btc worth of unopened bars, max 6 x 1,000 bar. No escrow, fails to provide any sort of proof he could cover his debt when all it would take is signed address or a picture of the first bits of the bar(s). Yah ok.

Keep those conspiracy theories coming guys!

In the interview (quoted below) @ 20:50 you are specifically asked about escrow.
You reply, "If you have a Casascius coin or gold bar you need to rip off the seal and I don't really want to do that"
Myself being an enthusiast of Mike's physical products, remembered about the tracking of them, and thought it may be relevant.

DonkDown Radio: Bitcoin Magazine Matt’s 10k BTC bet on Pirateat40 Ponzi, Poker is Skill (it wasn’t just bad luck all these years) & Crazier Mike

http://www.donkdown.com/donkdown-radio-bitcoin-magazine-matt-pirateat40-ponzi-poker-is-skill-it-wasnt-just-bad-luck-all-these-years-crazier-mike/

Did I say it was on a coin or bar though? What were my exact words? Roll Eyes

Screwing with detractors is so much fun. I should do this much more often.

they roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible teeth and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
and see when I do a search for the number in the window on my logo (1AgGV93t) my coin shows up

All people should need to confirm his backing is the number in the window on Matthews bar then, right.

From that site there isn't 10,000 btc worth of unopened bars, max 6 x 1,000 bar. No escrow, fails to provide any sort of proof he could cover his debt when all it would take is signed address or a picture of the first bits of the bar(s). Yah ok.

In the interview (quoted below) @ 20:50 you are specifically asked about escrow.
You reply, "If you have a Casascius coin or gold bar you need to rip off the seal and I don't really want to do that"
Myself being an enthusiast of Mike's physical products, remembered about the tracking of them, and thought it may be relevant.

DonkDown Radio: Bitcoin Magazine Matt’s 10k BTC bet on Pirateat40 Ponzi, Poker is Skill (it wasn’t just bad luck all these years) & Crazier Mike

http://www.donkdown.com/donkdown-radio-bitcoin-magazine-matt-pirateat40-ponzi-poker-is-skill-it-wasnt-just-bad-luck-all-these-years-crazier-mike/

Did I say it was on a coin or bar though? What were my exact words? Roll Eyes

Screwing with detractors is so much fun. I should do this much more often.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I would like to increase my bet to 250btc.

Acknowledged.
Pages:
Jump to: