Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm giving 100% ROI away to anyone who thinks pirate is a fraud - page 21. (Read 102982 times)

vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
What don't you get about "I have no affiliation, connections, agreements, collusion, investments, interest, sexual experiences or shared offspring with pirateat40 aka Trendy Shavings."

Matthew is actually colluding with me....  Kiss

Suckers!
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Knowing you were busy with this, 팬더 신선한 스튜디오® had a new video made on your behalf; Gangman Style

O rly?
donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
This bet doesn't make very much sense.  If pirate does default, you're out whatever you had on the line.  If he doesn't default, that means 500k coins will have been disbursed before you can win the bet; by that time supply pressure in the market will mean the price of bitcoin will drop precipitously.  You may win 5k or 10k coins but they won't be worth anywhere near what they are now.

If you were smart you would sell the coins you have now, take the money, and reinvest when the price collapses.  You'd probably end up with more that way.

Dude wtf?  There's the same number of bitcoins whether he wins or loses.  The "supply" is in your mind only.
Activity: 504

Oh jesus you're right. If I win this bet, the first thing I'll do is make a new horse video.

Knowing you were busy with this, 팬더 신선한 스튜디오® had a new video made on your behalf; Gangman Style
he did say "because I'm 강남 style."

Oh jesus you're right. If I win this bet, the first thing I'll do is make a new horse video.
I call BS, you obviously have inside knowledge of horse videos

Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
What don't you get about "I have no affiliation, connections, agreements, collusion, investments, interest, sexual experiences or shared offspring with pirateat40 aka Trendy Shavings."

I dont get why you think we would just believe that.

Ask pirate. Ask anyone. I have never even so much as sent him a PM before I made this bet. Believe what you want. If anyone has a conspiracy theory after they make a bet about the reasoning behind the other party making a bet, I encourage them to investigate it. I have nothing to hide.
Activity: 518

I dont get why you think we would just believe that.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
Why is MNW so confident in his bet? Because he is pirateat40.

Beat that conspiracy hypothesis.

don't think so but he has a connection to him somehow, maybe pirateat40 and he has an agreement about a interview about this whole thing which will happen in a few weeks and maybe about this marketplace for mining shares.

because if you don't have a connection or special information your whole bet thing is soo stupid from business perspective. and you are a business man or you aren't?
It's ironic that loudmouthed over-confident decriers brought me to make a bet, and loudmouthed over-confident decriers end up plaguing my bet thread. I guess I need to find another way to bankrupt your defaming, accusatory asses. I'll think of something next week. Get your coins ready!

Grin Cheesy MNW calling people loud-mouthed and over-confident.

Touché!
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
It's ironic that loudmouthed over-confident decriers brought me to make a bet, and loudmouthed over-confident decriers end up plaguing my bet thread. I guess I need to find another way to bankrupt your defaming, accusatory asses. I'll think of something next week. Get your coins ready!

Grin Cheesy MNW calling people loud-mouthed and over-confident.

don't think so but he has a connection to him somehow, maybe pirateat40 and he has an agreement about a interview about this whole thing which will happen in a few weeks and maybe about this marketplace for mining shares.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

because I'm 강남 style.

dance like a horsey

Your wish is my command. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDDNzbLRZQk

because I'm 강남 style.

dance like a horsey

because I'm 강남 style.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.

It's ironic that loudmouthed idiots brought me to make a bet, and loudmouthed idiots plague my bet thread. I guess I need to find another way to bankrupt your defaming, accusatory retards. I'll think of something next week. Get your coins ready!

Maybe you should make a bet about when bitcoin magazine #5 will ship......

Good idea!
Pages:
Jump to: