Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm holding some ETH - page 2. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I love NACHOS
March 19, 2016, 03:23:39 PM
I sold all my ETH. It will continue to go down. I can buy back later if I want.

It might not go much lower then this. be careful or you will pay more then you sold them for.
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
March 19, 2016, 03:22:01 PM
I sold all my ETH. It will continue to go down. I can buy back later if I want.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 19, 2016, 06:10:05 AM
I as well am holding a few Eth as their project seems very interesting.
Hopefully the price will remain stable, especially as more services continue its adoption.

Has anyone been using their contracts/coding services that they offer for anything?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
March 19, 2016, 05:54:58 AM
ETH has great IPO also have lots of features but still its future is floating due to halving. It has already assume many coins to be generated even Microsoft invested in Ethereum for application development. So In coming years ETH might be one of the precious currency used for trading in ecommerce.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
March 19, 2016, 05:51:39 AM
Of course it seems an interesting option to diversify your investment portfolio, but I prefer to follow the leader (bitcoin), because it is the King, the number One, and I will be with the King until he dies, although I hope it never occurs, but it is undoubted that Litecoin was far outweighed by Ethereum as the second most important altcoin. 

It is very common in every industry that the first mover lose his advantage toward competitors because one or several competitors found a better "design" more adapted to general audiance. And for the moment it seems that it is exactly what is happening with bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 19, 2016, 05:24:56 AM
Of course it seems an interesting option to diversify your investment portfolio, but I prefer to follow the leader (bitcoin), because it is the King, the number One, and I will be with the King until he dies, although I hope it never occurs, but it is undoubted that Litecoin was far outweighed by Ethereum as the second most important altcoin. 

Brother, you better open your eyes and realize how many problems Bitcoin actually really has. Diversifying is only viable option in my opinion. Never put all the eggs in the same basket. Never!

All the alt coins have problems but still even though bitcoin have problems the developers are trying their best to solve that,but when it come to eth it will be a failure coin.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
March 19, 2016, 03:04:02 AM

Brother, you better open your eyes and realize how many problems Bitcoin actually really has. Diversifying is only viable option in my opinion. Never put all the eggs in the same basket. Never!
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 18, 2016, 08:20:34 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
March 18, 2016, 08:02:14 PM
Depends. Are you stuck for money? If going long term you should be hoping for crashes to accumulate more.
Activity: 182
March 18, 2016, 07:41:54 PM
What do you think? Will ETH rise back? Or should i sell whatever i have?
March 18, 2016, 07:02:02 PM
Im actually hoping for a mega crash so I can accumulate another few k of ethereum so I can stake when the transition to pos happens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
March 18, 2016, 06:45:35 PM
I was wondering about ethereum as an holder suffering from its insane speculation, then had a look at one of the dapp being developped, Slock.it, and all my doubts desappeared.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
March 18, 2016, 06:35:02 PM
ETH is a unicorn, that does mean something. We are seeing a paradigm shift here.
March 18, 2016, 06:10:37 PM
I hold ethereum. I backed in the crowdsale and I have not sold a single one. I beleive in the dev team. Todays price or the last ath doesnt mean a thing to me. If you beleive in something stick with it. Im not here to make a measily few dollers per coin. Its all or nothing for me. I will hold for 2 years and re-evaluate. Ethereum is not even in full release, not until metro. Theres plenty of other people like me that bought into the crowdsale and hold for the same reasons.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
March 18, 2016, 02:41:17 PM
unfortunately the prices going to down now but this is your decision and i hope you won't be regret about that because actually some people buying altcoins only care about how to get money from that and very rarely to see someone like you and i hope people will follow your steps and not just thinking about the profit

Thanks for your support. I want to look further away than making a small profit, besides my investment is minimal. I'm only holding 10 ETH, that's only $100. I made more than that in the past weeks buying and selling ETH, so I don't mind losing some of my profit. I shall also consider that this was totally unexpected. I hadn't imagined ETH's value would skyrocket the way it did.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
March 18, 2016, 02:35:27 PM

Markets have a tendency to eventually value things for what they're worth "now". Not in several year's time.

Right now there's about to be tens of thousands of daily Ether mining supply hitting the exchanges against greatly diminished demand due to bubble burst & profit taking.

Expect the market to reflect that.

Quiz: What does S.G.D. stand for ?
Clue: A post-pump favourite of coins with "strong fundamentals" Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2016, 02:29:54 PM
unfortunately the prices going to down now but this is your decision and i hope you won't be regret about that because actually some people buying altcoins only care about how to get money from that and very rarely to see someone like you and i hope people will follow your steps and not just thinking about the profit
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
March 18, 2016, 01:10:36 PM
I heard about this coin a lot outside this forum , but when I checked here most people are giving negative feedbacks
anyways try not to lose with this new coin , holding like 10 coins won't hurt though
for me I will stay a bitcoin believer , for me btc has always been a good investment
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
March 18, 2016, 12:32:24 PM
why not sell now and then buy again after the dump stopped. you can buy even more ETH then.

But the question is how is it going to effect other coins that use ETH like Factom ? 

they have been taking a dive too. started even before ETH.
Activity: 146
March 18, 2016, 11:27:56 AM
But the question is how is it going to effect other coins that use ETH like Factom ? 
Pages:
Jump to: