Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm in love! - page 10. (Read 20431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
July 31, 2014, 03:03:12 PM
This started so "good".. what is going on!!! This is not love!
Love is when you have a crush on someone for about four months. Then it is love. At least sientifically...
This is just lust... why are you even saying you want something serious when you clearly just move to the next one when anything female appears, no matter is the latter finished or not..
Please let me add a new word for everyones vocabulary: crush.. it's a crush!
I don't believe in love at first sight cause it's probably a crush or lust or both! ..probably both

Mate when it's a crush I just fuck!

I was only a few minutes away from spending a lot of money to take her to a festival in Rome!

Lucky me someone here told me to wait and I waited because what I learned in life is that strangers give the best advices!

Thank you!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
July 28, 2014, 01:35:38 PM
Reminds me of an old joke I read in playboy.

Whats the difference between love and like?

Spit and swallow...

Lol
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2014, 04:23:27 AM
99% of time after some months or at most years this topic will be followed by why my world ruined topics or thoughts by OP's side
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 27, 2014, 07:46:57 PM
This started so "good".. what is going on!!! This is not love!
Love is when you have a crush on someone for about four months. Then it is love. At least sientifically...
This is just lust... why are you even saying you want something serious when you clearly just move to the next one when anything female appears, no matter is the latter finished or not..
Please let me add a new word for everyones vocabulary: crush.. it's a crush!
I don't believe in love at first sight cause it's probably a crush or lust or both! ..probably both
Activity: 69
July 26, 2014, 05:51:45 PM
Im in love with a lot of good looking girls.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 26, 2014, 05:27:28 PM
Love is one terrible error man. Be careuful Smiley
Activity: 168
Bling Bling
July 26, 2014, 08:57:54 AM
P.S. I have a copy of her ID .... should I accidentally post it somewhere?

Ha, woah that's mean! People do make a lot of money with identity theft! People do anything to become a millionaire, heh!
legendary
July 26, 2014, 07:18:58 AM
P.S. I have a copy of her ID .... should I accidentally post it somewhere?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
July 23, 2014, 05:41:05 PM
Long story short

I meet a 18 year old girl I liked and she vanished after I gave her something like 20 euros(so yes ... we can say she scammed me)

I meet a 42 year old girl that I talked to a lot then one day she un-friended me on facebook because i didn't returned one call!
And we were talking like 2-8 hours a day!(combined on facebook+whatsapp+phone). Now after I started talking to another girl the 42 one popped out of nowhere and wants to be my friend again .... I think i fucking need to set my priorities

Okay... so the first answer in this thread warned you about this potentially being a scam. It seemed crazy, because this is real life and not bitcoin land. And it turns out that she... scammed you?
Maybe Bitcoiners attract scams! What's wrong with the world?

maybe because they think that we are weird and rich Grin they think that we dont know what a scam is anyway that girl have a real future to the gold digger field

20 euro worth of gold is a bit pathetic Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
July 23, 2014, 11:53:42 AM
I'm so happy for you, wish you the best of the best dear Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 23, 2014, 11:50:58 AM
Long story short

I meet a 18 year old girl I liked and she vanished after I gave her something like 20 euros(so yes ... we can say she scammed me)

I meet a 42 year old girl that I talked to a lot then one day she un-friended me on facebook because i didn't returned one call!
And we were talking like 2-8 hours a day!(combined on facebook+whatsapp+phone). Now after I started talking to another girl the 42 one popped out of nowhere and wants to be my friend again .... I think i fucking need to set my priorities

Okay... so the first answer in this thread warned you about this potentially being a scam. It seemed crazy, because this is real life and not bitcoin land. And it turns out that she... scammed you?

maybe because they think that we are weird and rich Grin they think that we dont know what a scam is anyway that girl have a real future to the gold digger field
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2014, 10:33:20 AM
Well I don't think you can actually look for love because if you're looking that means you have some parameters in your mind that restricts your 'love' to a very small group of possible candidates. You might not necessarily recognize your 'soul mate' if you met her while you're in this tunnel vision mode. When you're truly ready for love, love will find you without you having to do anything  Wink
Activity: 154
Is there life on Mars?
July 23, 2014, 08:47:08 AM
Long story short

legendary
July 23, 2014, 04:52:17 AM
Long story short

What country your girls are from Russia? How old are you?

we live in Romania ... and I'm 30 ... What difference does it make?

The 18 one fled to Germany!
Activity: 109
July 23, 2014, 04:51:31 AM
Long story short

What country your girls are from Russia? How old are you?
legendary
July 23, 2014, 04:18:33 AM
Long story short

Activity: 280
Relax!
July 22, 2014, 04:35:39 PM
Don't fall in love so quick - she could be trying to scam you.   Wink
She could be a btcdigger.

She doesn't know anything about virtual currencies! She only knows about small amounts of money!

Haha and thats suppose to be a bad thing? Cheesy you lucky mate!
There is a good chance she is trying to scam you....be careful.

At first I couldn't stop laughing, man. I mean, someone is confessing his newly found love for a girl and what are the people in the Bitcoin forum doing? Warning him that she might try and scam him! Geez people here are so messed up sometimes! And then it turns out, that she indeed did scam him! Mind = blown!!!
Activity: 197
July 22, 2014, 02:15:04 PM
Don't fall in love so quick - she could be trying to scam you.   Wink
She could be a btcdigger.

She doesn't know anything about virtual currencies! She only knows about small amounts of money!

Haha and thats suppose to be a bad thing? Cheesy you lucky mate!
There is a good chance she is trying to scam you....be careful.
Activity: 63
J'ai Envie De Toi
July 22, 2014, 02:02:30 PM
Yeah! I would love a nice summary of the whole story
XD I can't read 7 pages! since I'm new to this thread I'm
just going to guess and say, did you enjoy your date on the May 24th?
Activity: 280
Relax!
July 22, 2014, 12:20:38 PM
Holy cow, man! What's this story about? I read like the first 2 pages. Messed up situation! And now I see the 18 yo girl dumped him? Whaaat? So what happened to the other woman? Care to give me a short summary? Man is this some dream? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: