Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm in love! - page 6. (Read 20431 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
September 29, 2015, 04:15:43 AM
i want too... congr. bro . i am happy for you
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
September 28, 2015, 08:44:47 PM
What a news!
Good luck though Wink

He was in love on May 24, 2014 Tongue It was good news at that time! I wanted to bump this thread in order to understand his present status! Hope he got a real life partner by now ! Smiley

Even if he did get a life partner, I hope he is still in love.
Marriage has a way of killing love.  Smiley
Activity: 140
September 28, 2015, 05:00:30 PM
What a news!
Good luck though Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
September 28, 2015, 04:51:17 PM

If things go like they did yesterday and and today this is my prediction for the next 4 years of my life.

If by a miracle things turn bright again this is my prediction for the next 4 years.

I think that my love life is a little more volatile than the BTC price.

This being said I will do something ... I don't know what but I will do something!

How's life going bro? Where on your life curve are you now in? It's kinda sad to see a 31/32 year old guy not getting his real love !! This world is really getting materialistic and selfish nowadays!! Sad Cry
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
March 13, 2015, 07:20:30 AM

If things go like they did yesterday and and today this is my prediction for the next 4 years of my life.

If by a miracle things turn bright again this is my prediction for the next 4 years.

I think that my love life is a little more volatile than the BTC price.

This being said I will do something ... I don't know what but I will do something!
legendary
March 12, 2015, 09:37:41 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything above this is history! And I don't care about the past!

There is no point to fight love!

And guess what?Huh Now it is for real!!!

I hope this story will never end!

Living the present and looking forward to the future!
legendary
January 28, 2015, 06:08:40 PM
In my opinion love has two categories!

1. Like grown ups!
2. For real!

1. You love someone for what you are if they are with you and you are possessive with that person and you try to convince her/him that you are the best for him/her!
2. You love someone for what they are period. You just want to make them happy!

And I always fall in the second category even if they don't deserve it!
And it seems I will never find someone who will ever appreciate the way I love! I will be forever alone Sad

And like always everyone is out? Why am I still alone? I'm starting to think that I don't deserve to be loved!

So I'm OUT of love! I love to love but for the moment I don't have anyone that really deserves me, nor appreciate me!
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
January 27, 2015, 06:13:18 PM
It's great that you are in love but please don't take it for granted!
Love is not just receiving or expecting to receive.
Love is more about giving so give your love as much as you can and both of you will be very happy Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 27, 2015, 06:07:30 PM
UPDATE

So almost all the girls above this post vanished!

The only one that is around is the pretty smart girl! That will be named E. and another one that I've meet also around the date I've meet E. but this one will be named A.

So the things are like this:
E. is single but doesn't want a relationship and she doesn't has kids.
A. is in a relationship but the boy is in Portugal, she also has a 8 year old kid.

What they have in common is that they both want iPhone6 Plus .... so who should be the one that should get the phone?
Or should I even think about buying the phone for one of them?

E. has iPhone 5S, so what I could do is get the iPhone 6 or the 6 Plus and tell E. to give me here old iPhone5S so I can give that one to A. Because A wants an iPhone 5S or 6 or 6 Plus

I'm not in a relationship with any of this girls and the changes are that I will never but, yet I still want to make 'em both happy!

Don't buy them anything until you're in a relationship of some kind, otherwise they *may* be using you. I agree with you though, in my case I find it more fun shopping for a boyfriend than shopping for myself and I like to make people happy way too much by being generous BUT you need to try to protect yourself a bit especially from people you don't know very well who may just be using you.

But A. really really wants it! As she is a single mother at the age of 25 her kid is first and she didn't got that phone because she spent the money for the kid ... I don't really know what the fuck I'm felling! The thing is that some people confuse admiration with love ... I'm not doing that ... because I think that I love drama too much since I don't have it in my life, I just love people who have it.

Because if you think about it a little she had her baby at 16 ... witch in a way or another is pretty dramatic ... anyway if both of them would be forever happy just with a new phone and me vanishing from their lives I would do that in a hear beat! This is how much I like them.

As a side note: One night some time ago I went out and saw a girl I liked, went to her asked what is she drinking then got her the drink she said she likes, I just said enjoy turned around and left to my friends, after some time when I saw she finished it I want to get her another one and didn't even changed a word with her, at the third drink one of her friends told me to stop doing that .... and I was like wtf?Huh She can tell me that if she wants me to stop giving her drinks and after all why do you care is not like I'm trying to convince her to go home with me ... I just like her and I want her to get drunk on my money because I can!

P.S. I am poor but I have a big heart!

Nobody "needs" an iphone 6. If you feel sorry for her situation help her out in a more productive way, if she's bored with her previous phone she needs a reality check, so many people in the world don't even have phones.
Ps. I would suggest you get into volunteering/charity if you enjoy helping people, it's super rewarding Smiley

legendary
January 27, 2015, 05:09:14 PM
UPDATE

The only one that is around is the pretty smart girl! That will be named E. and another one that I've meet also around the date I've meet E. but this one will be named A.

A. is in a relationship but the boy is in Portugal, she also has a 8 year old kid.

What they have in common is that they both want iPhone6 Plus .... so who should be the one that should get the phone?

E. has iPhone 5S, so what I could do is get the iPhone 6 or the 6 Plus and tell E. to give me here old iPhone5S so I can give that one to A. Because A wants an iPhone 5S or 6 or 6 Plus

I'm not in a relationship with any of this girls and the changes are that I will never but, yet I still want to make 'em both happy!

Don't buy them anything until you're in a relationship of some kind, otherwise they *may* be using you. I agree with you though, in my case I find it more fun shopping for a boyfriend than shopping for myself and I like to make people happy way too much by being generous BUT you need to try to protect yourself a bit especially from people you don't know very well who may just be using you.

But A. really really wants it! As she is a single mother at the age of 25 her kid is first and she didn't got that phone because she spent the money for the kid ... I don't really know what the fuck I'm felling! The thing is that some people confuse admiration with love ... I'm not doing that ... because I think that I love drama too much since I don't have it in my life, I just love people who have it.

Because if you think about it a little she had her baby at 16 ... witch in a way or another is pretty dramatic ... anyway if both of them would be forever happy just with a new phone and me vanishing from their lives I would do that in a hear beat! This is how much I like them.

As a side note: One night some time ago I went out and saw a girl I liked, went to her asked what is she drinking then got her the drink she said she likes, I just said enjoy turned around and left to my friends, after some time when I saw she finished it I want to get her another one and didn't even changed a word with her, at the third drink one of her friends told me to stop doing that .... and I was like wtf?Huh She can tell me that if she wants me to stop giving her drinks and after all why do you care is not like I'm trying to convince her to go home with me ... I just like her and I want her to get drunk on my money because I can!

P.S. I am poor but I have a big heart!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
AltoCenter.com
January 27, 2015, 04:48:50 PM
Good luck man, wish you a happy life and give her your btc account address quickly.Cheesy
January 27, 2015, 02:54:54 PM
UPDATE

legendary
January 27, 2015, 09:13:22 AM
UPDATE

January 25, 2015, 09:31:55 PM
i'm in love.  but with the world.  i don't actually desire sex in any shape or form.  i just believe that people can live forever without babiez

The world you love so much won't last 100 years if everyone stopped having babiez today. We don't have the technology or key to immortality just yet.

The key to immortality is just hanging on.  Like if u feel a heart attack coming on just hold your breathe or something

Sure, you can probably cure cancer by holding your breath too, right? Wink lol you're ridiculous but kind of funny.
Activity: 165
January 25, 2015, 05:02:07 PM
i'm in love.  but with the world.  i don't actually desire sex in any shape or form.  i just believe that people can live forever without babiez

The world you love so much won't last 100 years if everyone stopped having babiez today. We don't have the technology or key to immortality just yet.

The key to immortality is just hanging on.  Like if u feel a heart attack coming on just hold your breathe or something
January 25, 2015, 02:52:22 PM

Activity: 165
January 25, 2015, 01:27:43 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
January 25, 2015, 07:53:30 AM
Don't fall in love so quick - she could be trying to scam you.   Wink

You seem to have had a bad experience, am I right? Tongue

haha, a really bad experience!!
Activity: 218
January 25, 2015, 02:51:05 AM
So how far have things progressed, Serge?
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
January 25, 2015, 01:02:30 AM
Crazy story, I don't know whether or not to believe it. I'm inclined to do so.

What can 20 euros buy you in Romania?

About 0.0895 BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: