Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm just thinking about to give away to my 4-year-old nephew a 0.01 BTC - page 4. (Read 443 times)

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
You have a good vision with your nephew because you are thinking of her future. Now you just have to be complacent because if you give it that's really not going to be lost and it's okay. It's been a long time since it was once used to discover that bitcoin would be fun. But it would be nice if you just have a copy just incase to lose it and make sure you do not use it at the time of your squeeze because you've shared it with your nephew.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
I've read a lot of posts like this about people doing similar things in the past. It's definitely a thoughtful gift for your young nephew, especially if he gets fond of blockchain or technology in general  in the future. Go for it! Just remember to have protection for the paper. Probably laminating it yourself would be good enough for a little bit of water-proofness.

And also, make sure you know how to make a paper wallet securely. You definitely wouldn't want your 18 year old nephew in the future scanning the QR Code and realizing that the BTC was moved out a decade ago, by someone that's not you.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
That's the max that I can afford at the moment (I'm 22) but I want to save it on a wllet of paper and give it to my sister telling her to keep it safe and that we will give it to him when he is 18 years old. Do you think is a nice idea? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: