Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm New To Crypto - Been Scammed - What Do You Think Of This Crypto Recovery Ser - page 2. (Read 244 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 4
The so-called crypto recovery service (payback-ltd.com) that I have got via your email address is a scam too. Please do not send them any money or valuable information.
They claim that they have been doing the recovery service for 7 years as par the message they sent you but that's not true

I would like you to read the negative reviews on Trustpilot and sitejjabber. Obviously, they have very many fake positive reviews from fake accounts, but I want you to look at the 1-star reviews.
1. https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/payback-ltd.com
2. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/payback-ltd.com?stars=1

Thank you for your input. I've decided not to use Payback.ltd, as well as any other crypto services, based on the feedback I got from this bitcoin forum.
If all conversations are in Gmail how did you trust them with that big amount?
All the conversations I had with Eddie Moon were done on his Discord channel.
I was new to cryptocurrency, and I was impressed with the content on his YouTube channel.
He promised me high returns on that site, and I just believed him. The money was from an inheritance.

Thats not enough proof it's just an email you need to provide a TXID or a transaction link if you deposited to any of the addresses they provided via email.
Eddie Moon instructed me to make a wire transfer from my bank to webulltradingbot.com.
However, I just now went to my bank's website. They only provide a record of the wire transfer for up to 180 days.  I made the wire transfer about a year ago.
I did file a complaint with my bank's fraud department, and they said it would take up to 4 months to retrieve the funds. They said it's a 20% success rate. After 4 months, they told me they were unsuccessful.
I then spent a lot of months with a crypto recovery firm, which was a complete waste of time.

I can't even access their site so it's weird how you contacted them.
I'm not able to access webulltradingbot.com anymore.
When I try, they ask for a "verification code" from an "authenticator" in order to enter the site.
I have tried several authenticators, but I don't receive any verification codes.

https://i.postimg.cc/hv1rh47L/webulltradingbot.jpg

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
The so-called crypto recovery service (payback-ltd.com) that I have got via your email address is a scam too. Please do not send them any money or valuable information.
They claim that they have been doing the recovery service for 7 years as par the message they sent you but that's not true

I would like you to read the negative reviews on Trustpilot and sitejjabber. Obviously, they have very many fake positive reviews from fake accounts, but I want you to look at the 1-star reviews.
1. https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/payback-ltd.com
2. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/payback-ltd.com?stars=1
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.

Thats not enough proof it's just an email you need to provide a TXID or a transaction link if you deposited to any of the addresses they provided via email.

If all conversations are in Gmail how did you trust them with that big amount?
I can't even access their site so it's weird how you contacted them.
The site is inaccessible and it is 6 months old site. I can't seem to find more info outside this forum about this site.
There is already a thread about this that talks about stuck withdrawal you can check this link below

- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/having-difficulties-withdrawing-funds-from-crypto-website-5459628

Do you have any proof that you deposited on this site so that we know if you actually using the site or promoting it here because there are a few newbies here talking about it but their issue has never been solved but keep mentioning the website here on the forum.

And take note if you sent a crypto to them the transaction is irreversible so I don't know the Payback. ltd will be able to help you with the deposited amount.

https://i.postimg.cc/8C2Gs2Kt/04-Deposited.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/Znc08bXT/05-Email-Requesting-15-000.jpg
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
The site is inaccessible and it is 6 months old site. I can't seem to find more info outside this forum about this site.
There is already a thread about this that talks about stuck withdrawal you can check this link below

- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/having-difficulties-withdrawing-funds-from-crypto-website-5459628

Do you have any proof that you deposited on this site so that we know if you actually using the site or promoting it here because there are a few newbies here talking about it but their issue has never been solved but keep mentioning the website here on the forum.

And take note if you sent a crypto to them the transaction is irreversible so I don't know the Payback. ltd will be able to help you with the deposited amount.
[edited out]
What do you make of the 100's of positive reviews?

Also, it wasn't a telegram scam. I followed a prominent YouTube crypto channel and paid money to join his Patreon and discord. He then advised me to deposit funds into webulltradingbot.com for high returns. I foolishly did.
Even with the 100s of reviews it could still be scam. There are websites that sells reviews and they might have bought some positive reviews to make their sites legit. So positive reviews do guarantee safety in any ways.

Sorry for your lost once again! I thought it was one of the telegram scams because I have seen so many of them.

One thing you must know, even the YouTube influencers that promote this scams are not aware of the scams sometimes because they definitely do not use them. So their jobs is just to promote them and get pay thats all they do, which is  why you can be scammed from the posts of an influencer.

Since you have registered here, just take your time and learn from this forum. Ask questions that are not clear to you here and you will definitely get good answers with that you will never fall for scams anymore.

WHAT I'VE LEARNED
1.  Eddie Moon, the YouTube influencer who advised me to deposit funds into webulltradingbot.com, might be unaware that it's a scam site. He might only be getting a commission on the deposits.
2.  There is NO WAY POSSIBLE to recover the funds.
3.  Crypto recovery services, such as Payback.ltd, pay individuals to write positive reviews about their services.
4.  The best approach is to learn from this and move forward. Forget about it and take it as a learning experience.

• By the way, I did report Eddie Moon to YouTube and several other organizations, but nothing was done about it. But then again, he may be aware of it.
  • I tried to write a review on TrustPilot about webulltradingbot.com but it was deleted.
  • I completed the necessary paperwork with the FBI Fraud Department, but unfortunately, no action was taken.
  • I searched for "cryptocurrency scams" on Google and found out that they're very common and increasing rapidly. It bothers me that individuals like Eddie Moon and websites like webulltradingbot.com continue to scam people without facing any consequences for their actions.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
[edited out]
What do you make of the 100's of positive reviews?

Also, it wasn't a telegram scam. I followed a prominent YouTube crypto channel and paid money to join his Patreon and discord. He then advised me to deposit funds into webulltradingbot.com for high returns. I foolishly did.
Even with the 100s of reviews it could still be scam. There are websites that sells reviews and they might have bought some positive reviews to make their sites legit. So positive reviews do guarantee safety in any ways.

Sorry for your lost once again! I thought it was one of the telegram scams because I have seen so many of them.

One thing you must know, even the YouTube influencers that promote this scams are not aware of the scams sometimes because they definitely do not use them. So their jobs is just to promote them and get pay thats all they do, which is  why you can be scammed from the posts of an influencer.

Since you have registered here, just take your time and learn from this forum. Ask questions that are not clear to you here and you will definitely get good answers with that you will never fall for scams anymore.
Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
but about 100 of them. Usually, if a website posts positive reviews about themselves, it's usually just several, at least from my experience.  What do you make of the 100's of positive reviews?
You should also be aware that some people are paid to make everything look so real. That way, they are given money to drop positive reviews on their review page just to trick potential newbies into thinking they have a valid service. They can pay for more than a 100 but you have to be wise when dealing with such websites.
Socal medias, like telegram, Facebook and YouTube are one of the easiest ways scammers uses to scam people. They make up lies on their videos claiming to be experts in crypto. You should be wise enough not to fall for any such nonsense. Unfortunately you already did and have been scammed. You have to know that no one should be trusted online as long as it comes to the safety of your funds. You have to be wise and security conscious. The mistake you made was to make contact with this person and equally trusting him to have paid just to join his discord. Now you have also made the mistake to have deposited some money to this website.

As Churchillvv mentioned, there's no way to recover your funds now. Learn from this experience and be more vigilant in the future to avoid falling victim to scams.

Hi

Obviously you have been scammed and webulltrading.com is scam site that is used for fraudulent activities. Although the people who scammed only used webull as a bait for since it originally existed. I supposed it was one of those telegram scams.

Sorry you have lost your money and I don't think there exist a website or an app that can reverse your deposit or recover any lost funds. I advise you move on and forget about the funds because if you continue going after the money you will probably lose more because the same scammers will promise you that your money can be recovered hence will scam you off another funds.

Be cautious, trade wisely next time and hope you will learn here never to trust anyone with your funds and one more thing you should know crypto or Bitcoin is not a get rich quick thing.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and provide your valuable opinion and advice. I sincerely appreciate it.
I did read a lot of positive reviews about Payback.ltd about how they retrieved funds. Not just one or two positive reviews, but about 100 of them. Usually, if a website posts positive reviews about themselves, it's usually just several, at least from my experience.  What do you make of the 100's of positive reviews?

Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hi

Obviously you have been scammed and webulltrading.com is scam site that is used for fraudulent activities. Although the people who scammed only used webull as a bait for since it originally existed. I supposed it was one of those telegram scams.

Sorry you have lost your money and I don't think there exist a website or an app that can reverse your deposit or recover any lost funds. I advise you move on and forget about the funds because if you continue going after the money you will probably lose more because the same scammers will promise you that your money can be recovered hence will scam you off another funds.

Be cautious, trade wisely next time and hope you will learn here never to trust anyone with your funds and one more thing you should know crypto or Bitcoin is not a get rich quick thing.
I researched various crypto recovery services and found only one legitimate service, Payback.ltd, according to both Trustpilot and Sitejabber. Although there have been complaints that this site is a scam organization, there have been way more positive reviews than negative ones.

I made a mistake by depositing money on a cryptocurrency site called webulltradingbot.com.

QUESTIONS
Is it possible for a cryptocurrency recovery service to extract funds from this website?
Has anyone used Payback.ltd and if so, what has your experience been?

https://postimg.cc/xc9FD30S

Pages:
Jump to: